Week 1 Schrute Bucks

well come on Colorado win by 4

Heading into the night cap I'm up 3.77 which isn't bad for night 1 but I was hoping for more

A bit disgusted. I did finish up 1.8 ish but I had a ton of value going into last night and if it weren't for the WKY game I would have been down a good bit. It's a gut punch to beat the close by 9 points and lose the bet...lookin' at you Colorado

Good luck tonight my friend. Very jealous of your Baylor number.

I have no problem telling you this because I know you have the maturity to take it the way its intended and not the way it sounds, but your teaser was so bad I almost soiled myself from laughter just now when I saw it.

:slapped:

Good luck tonight my friend. Very jealous of your Baylor number.

I have no problem telling you this because I know you have the maturity to take it the way its intended and not the way it sounds, but your teaser was so bad I almost soiled myself from laughter just now when I saw it.

:slapped:

hahahaha yep...locked it in at 5:57 EST, 3 minutes before kickoff

Always a good decision. I went 1-3 on wagers I added yesterday so maybe that should be a lesson. The one I won was the comically bad number they put out on Elijah Hood.

Charlotte TT O31.5 vs Georgia St

Not a ton of capping here but Charlotte beat this TT 9 times last year and GSU gave up this TT 10 times last year.

Charlotte TT O31.5 vs Georgia St

Not a ton of capping here but Charlotte beat this TT 9 times last year and GSU gave up this TT 10 times last year.

What's up bud? Being that you like this TT over, would you also like the game over 70? GSt favored by a TD.

What's up bud? Being that you like this TT over, would you also like the game over 70? GSt favored by a TD.

Yes I wouldn't have a problem with it. I really liked Charlotte and thought about going ML but my fear is that GSU scores 50+. If Charlotte hits their TT then game goes over IMO

Army -2.5 vs Fordham 0.55-0.50

Dwight, is that a typo or did you really get Army minus two and a half.?
I have them at 7, and when I looked a few minutes ago I was surprised to see it at thirteen and a half.
Or maybe I misread it. Always a possibility.

I have them at 7, and when I looked a few minutes ago I was surprised to see it at thirteen and a half.

Pretty sure RAS hit Army about an hour ago

Great call on Minny...thanks for talking me out of TCU in that spot:shake:

BOL opened it at 2.5 and I happened to be on computer. I checked 5dimes and they dropped to 3.5 after BOL release

FWIW:

My PR lines for tonight are:

Michigan St -15
Baylor -31 but I hit it at 21 and really don't want to go against them...If I see a 37 I might hit SMU for half though
Illinois -16 and it would usually be a play but with all of the injuries, suspensions and coaching shit I think I am going to have to lay off. I will look deeper though
Boise -11.5 and it would take a 14 for me to play Washington. Might take Wash TT under
Army -8.5 and I played it at 2.5...might try to middle if I see a 14 but Fordham lost a fuck ton
Weber St +21.5 and I just added it
Syracuse -29 vs Rhode Island...doubt I play but taking a deeper look at the over
Jacksonville -5 at Delaware - hit this one a while back and tempted to add ML
Lehigh -6 at CCSU - no play

Added:
Weber St +28.5 at Oregon St 0.55-0.50

Thanks Lars

Added:
URI/Cuse O43.5 0.60-0.50

Looking back at it and URI scored at least a TD in every game but 1 last year including a TD at Marshall and 21 at Villanova. Cuse only returns 2 defensive starters but they do return an athletic QB who should be able to put up points. Hopefully Cuse continues with the fast pace they played last year. I'm thinking 45-10 type of game

Made:

Wofford +39.5 a 1.20-1.00
Wofford/Clemson O49 0.60-0.50 along with the other half unit play at 47

Adding: and it's not a numbers play but the line was 2 points lower than elsewhere and the vast majority of both of these teams 1Q totals went over this number LY. I usually do not play quarters

MSU/WMU 1Q O10.5 0.55-0.50

Shit I still have value but was hoping it would go the other way but adding:

Northwestern +11 vs Stanford 1.10-1.00

Adding:
Monroe +36 at UGA 1.10-1.00
ODU/EMU U61 0.55-0.50
Illinois TT U33 vs Kent 0.55-0.50
Temple/Penn St U44.5 0.55-0.50
UCLA TT U36 vs UVA 0.55-0.50

Thoughts:
Monroe +36 - a PR play as I made it 28. Monroe covered this number against 3 SEC teams LY and returns a lot on defense. UGA with questions at QB.
ODU/EMU - 20 points last year and EMU tends to play under this number and returns 8 defensive starters. I think they can control pace. ODU has a new QB and I'm on the ODU side here because I really think he's going to be better than Heinecke with time but this is game 1 on the road. I think it's a tight game but I think it's a game in the high 20s. Neither team plays very fast either with both paces being pretty average
Illinois TT U33 - thoughts in in-game last night and I like it regardless of weather
Temple U44.5 - both defenses return a lot and they scored 43 last year with a 75 yard TD and a pick 6. Combined for just over 600 yards of offense LY. PSU always plays slow and I think Temple will be slower this year as well

BOL today Dwight, I am marveling over your great line value on a lot of these games. Your hard work really paid off nicely. I had WK -2.5 and I just hate losing a game like that at the end especially when i should have had a better number.

Thanks for the kind words Tim...GL today buddy

Adding:
WVU -17 vs Georgia Southern 0.58-0.50

I have WVU -21 based on PRs and 24 with Ellison out. Now I have GSU +38 for 2 units. This isn't a middle attempt as much as it is that I like the play now that WVU dipped below 20. However based on my line I have 7 points of value now with WVU but still have 14 with the original GSU bet. That's why it's just a 0.5 unit play at this point. I'm considering bumping it up to a full unit though but have time to decide

Thanks Press...you too buddy

Added (and I don't love this one but once it went from 48.5 to 49 I had to bite as I have it 46):

Notre Dame/Texas U49 0.55-0.50

Adding:

Arkansas TT O41.5 vs UTEP 0.55-0.50

Pace is the only thing that scares me here. If the number of Arky possessions is 9-10 then this can lose. If they get 12 then I'm good. Williams absence won't hurt Arky a bit here but will as the season grinds on. UTEP had the 121 ranked DL last year and will get mauled today. Their secondary is solid but that won't help them in Fayetteville. Against similar defenses LY Arkansas TT O41.5 was 3-1 against this number with the only under coming against TAMU. Against P5 offenses LY UTEP held TTU to 35 in El Paso but gave up 55 to Kansas St on the road. I see this one being similar to Kansas St LY

Adding:
Florida -21 1H vs NMSU 0.55-0.50

Thoughts:
UF -21 1H - they were 2-0 against this number against significantly inferior teams LY. NMSU lost the 1H 35-7 to LSU LY. Jimmy Mac will want to make an early statement and though Florida's OL is going to suck this is their wet dream in terms of DL you want to face. NMSU DL sucks and is tiny. If Jimmy Mac will just let Treon go dual threat then I see a 28-3 HT score

Adding:

Butler +42.5 at Indiana St 0.60-0.50
Illinois St +11.5 at Iowa 0.55-0.50
Ole Miss -39 vs UT-Martin 0.55-0.50

Adding:

Coastal Carolina -15 at Furman 0.60-0.50
Northern Arizona +8.5 at SFA 0.60-0.50
Cal Poly +7.5 at Montana 0.60-0.50

Back