Week 1 Plays

Can't argue with any of those, though I definitely like FSU the most.

What is the total going to be on that Tech/ND game? 30? (lol)

Can't argue with Nebraska, as I had them to open LY vs La Tech at this number; Nevada is better than La Tech though, but Nebraska is probably a little better than last year as well.

Nevada def. better than La Tech, who sucked balls big time. I just think that Nevada will have a lot of problems moving the ball at all. They've struggled in openers in the past and they struggle when they play the big boys. 38-10 is what I'm thinking.

Season Totals I am looking at:

S. Carolina O 7 -120 - I see 6 very probable wins. Surely, Spurrier gets at least one upset and most likely 2.
Nebraska O 8.5 -105 - I have high hopes for this team. I think they at least equal last year's 9 wins, b/c this should be a better team. Unfortunately, the schedule is tougher but I still like them to win 9.
Missouri U 8.5 -115 - Gary Pinkel should take care of this for us.

I agree with your futures bro..

Love FSU and lean towards the other two as well.

Love FSU and lean towards the other two as well.<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

I second that.

Best of luck CUB !!!

Missouri U 8.5 -115 - Gary Pinkel should take care of this for us.
Nebraska O 8.5 -105 - I have high hopes for this team. I think they at least equal last year's 9 wins, b/c this should be a better team. Unfortunately, the schedule is tougher but I still like them to win 9.

Locked these two in. They moved the line at The Greek on me on S. Carolina to -140. Anyone see a better line out there I can still hit?

Any thoughts on Kansas O 6 Wins at -120?

Their non-conf is C. Mich, SE LA, Toledo, and Fl. Intl.

C. Mich has a new coach, SELA is a 1-AA team that sucks, Toledo is decent but KU has revenge(a game KU dominated and should have won) and Fl. Intl went 0-12 last year and has a new coach also. All of these games are at home.

KU also gets Baylor and Iowa St. at home. Shouldn't they win all 6 of these?

Then they have Nebraska at home which they have an outside chance of winning. They won at home 2 years ago and took the Corn to OT last year in Lincoln. Their road games are Colorado, A&M, Okie St., and Kansas St. They also play Mizzou in Kansas City.

Seems like they have a good chance to win exactly 6, but a better chance to win 7 than 5. Thoughts?

I found a write-up that I had done on the Kansas TT:

I feel that 6 is the right line. My research of this team turns up a very average, vanilla type team.

Sep 1 C. Michigan 7:00pm
Sep 8 Southeastern Louisiana 7:00pm
Sep 15 Toledo 7:00pm
Sep 22 Fla. International 7:00pm
Oct 6 @Kansas St. TBA
Oct 13 Baylor TBA
Oct 20 @Colorado TBA
Oct 27 @Texas A&M 1:00pm
Nov 3 Nebraska TBA
Nov 10 @Oklahoma St. TBA
Nov 17 Iowa St. TBA
Nov 24 Missouri TBA

In theory, they should beat CMU, SE LA, Toledo, Fla. Int, Baylor, and Iowa St.

Their remaining games are: @Kansas St., @Colorado, @Oklahoma St, @Texas A&M, Missouri, Nebraska

They will be prohibitive underdogs @OK St. and @A&M, and I can't see them winning there.

Missouri and Nebraska are at home/neutral, but they are projected to be atop the conference (though I could envision Kansas stealing one from Missouri)

KSU and Colorado are projected to be in the middle/bottom of the conference, but they get them on the road. I think winning one of these two would be the key to them winning 7 games.

How many of the tougher six games do you expect them to win? Also, while they will be favored in the first six, CMU and Toledo are no joke. I am actually leaning toward CMU +8 in their opener. They also lost @Toledo in 2 overtimes last season as 4 point underdogs. Toledo should also be much improved this season, so that will be a tough one. It wouldn't surprise to see them lose to either CMU or Toledo.

Something tells me that they go 5-1 in the first set of games and 1-5/2-4 in the 2nd set. So, I pretty much think six is the right number with a slight lean toward the over. I would take the over if anything, but I don't think there is enough value in it either way as of right now.

I give them a bit more of a chance at colorado and at okie st. than you do but overall you are right. I think the key question is can we trust them at home vs. cmu and toledo. I have to say that I can't so I think it's a no play.

Anywhere else to bet these. I'm looking at thegreek and at Diamond. I think Diamond uses the same lines as betcris which uses the same lines as bookmaker. Seems like I need an account to look at 5Dimes' lines which I don't have. Anywhere else that I am missing? God, I miss Pinnacle.

BoDog and Bookmaker also has these O/U lines. Bookmaker has the Kansas over at -135 and Bodog has it at -125. So, if you decide to bet it, you are better off at The Greek at -120.

I think they have a solid chance of taking Colorado down on the road. I think they can win one of the two games against K. St or Colorado.

You are right though, at this point, I give them virtually no chance @OK St.

If they beat both MAC teams at home early, I think you would be looking at least a push.

Added another unit on Nebraska -20. Nevada's first string center is hurt. Their 2nd string guy got booted off the team for taking a swing at an asst. coach during practice. Suh vs. Nevada's 3rd string guy? LOL, new Nevada QB is going to take a beating.

BoDog Prop

-130 Sam Keller Over 2450 Passing Yards. As long as he doesn't get hurt, this is free money. Can only bet 130 to win 100 though.

Hey Cubsker - take a look at the KSU Under 7.5. No way we win 8 games this year

I agree.
Kansas St. U 7.5 -140.

I see no way they win at Auburn, at Texas, or at Nebraska. I don't see them winning at Okie St. Plus, they will have a chance to lose at home vs. Mizzou, at home vs. Kansas, at home vs. Colorado, and at Fresno St. to close the season. My numbers give them 6.5 wins.

I bought back 20% on Miss St. @ +21 -115 at Bodog. I also added a small play on Buffalo +32.5. God help me.

Back