Week 1 major line moves in-game...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
As always, this early in the season I'm not sure who this is yet, but we'll figure it out soon enough.

144 Tulane they took 9 and 8.5

154 Georgia State they laid 7

170 UCLA they laid 17.5 and 18.5

204 Southern Miss they took 23.5

205 Arkansas State they took 29 all the way down to 27.5

There was a screen move on Nebraska, but I didn't see the hit come here, not sure who was behind that.

As always, this early in the season I'm not sure who this is yet, but we'll figure it out soon enough.

144 Tulane they took 9 and 8.5

154 Georgia State they laid 7

170 UCLA they laid 17.5 and 18.5

204 Southern Miss they took 23.5

205 Arkansas State they took 29 all the way down to 27.5

There was a screen move on Nebraska, but I didn't see the hit come here, not sure who was behind that.

It's our good buddies 90 degrees I'm pretty sure, and you are correct with all of these.

judging by the folks I've talked to, I think it was Right Angle that released those plays ... but not sure, on their website they say the plays would come between 12-1 EDT, but the Tulane bets came in at 11:56 and 11:57. Looking at my ticker, that play might be from a separate group altogether; the FIU guys bet that, but the RAS guys did not. The first Right Angle release seems to be 154 -6.5 and 7, which came literally right at 12.

first ras play was georgia state, then 3 of these 4 were his releases. best guess that byu wasn't him.

170 UCLA -17
178 BYU -6 Dont think it was him
204 Southern Miss +23.5
205 Arkansas State +29

cub, it's practically a given that they do that. only problem is that they haven't admitted to it and won't (and will probably deny it again in this or another thread), and i don't have foolproof evidence against it - just the word of several other bookmakers that i trust and respect more than anyone at CTG.

first ras play was georgia state, then 3 of these 4 were his releases. best guess that byu wasn't him.

170 UCLA -17
178 BYU -6 Dont think it was him
204 Southern Miss +23.5
205 Arkansas State +29

you got the game right, 178, but the side wrong. And yes, that wasn't them.

cub, it's practically a given that they do that. only problem is that they haven't admitted to it and won't (and will probably deny it again in this or another thread), and i don't have foolproof evidence against it - just the word of several other bookmakers that i trust and respect more than anyone at CTG.

Well that's hurtful

so what they release their list of plays but have already slapped the play so hard that none of their followers get the number?

any reason for South Carolina line to drop from -3 -110 open to - 2 1/2 -110 current as of Monday August 31st?

LOL.......Ishmael Adams arrested on UCLA campus for robbery. Bail set at $100,000

Wonder if the boyz at RAS had that on the radar.............line adjust back down now?

LOL.......Ishmael Adams arrested on UCLA campus for robbery. Bail set at $100,000

Wonder if the boyz at RAS had that on the radar.............line adjust back down now?

There's stupid and then there's really stupid. This was really stupid

Potentially ruin your season and draft stock for a cell phone...smh

Movers out on some totals this morning.

I'm guessing this is Walters making sure that Right Angle doesn't beat him to the punch when he releases in the next hour or so.

185 BG/Tenny they bet OV 61.5 and 62.

196 Ga Suthern/West By God they went UN 57

I was stuck in a meeting so didn't get to post the other moves...

Same group of guys bet 147 UTSA OV 55.5 and 56

There was a tout-type that bet 203 Messy St OV 57 and the same movers from earlier bet it OV 59 later.

I was wrong about Right Angle - appears their release will be Wednesday this week after noon Eastern time.

There was a tout-type that bet 203 Messy St OV 57 and the same movers from earlier bet it OV 59 later.

I was wrong about Right Angle - appears their release will be Wednesday this week after noon Eastern time.

Those were Bob.

gotcha, makes sense.

Same group of guys bet on 137 Okie State OVER 56.5 and 179 Troy State OVER 59.5 as well within the last hour or so.

On that Miss.State total, State's #1 WR may be suspended. Nothing official yet, but he was arrested in the off season. Mullen is notorious for not announcing suspensions until game day. The weather could potentially get nasty in south MS on Saturday too.

On that Miss.State total, State's #1 WR may be suspended. Nothing official yet, but he was arrested in the off season. Mullen is notorious for not announcing suspensions until game day. The weather could potentially get nasty in south MS too on Saturday.

136 UNDER and 194 Arky UNDER moved on the screen, but not sure who they were as they didn't show up on my ticker.

143 Duke OVER 48.5 are the same movers from before. Again, not sure who for sure but it's a real move.

162 Old Dome/EMU UNDER

179 Troy State OVER

181 UNLV OVER all were hit at another place by a guy who has been targeted as a Right Angle guy. Interesting to see what those games do tomorrow.

199 Texas State OVER

203 Messy State OVER

210 Virginia Tech UNDER

same RAS suspect who just bet the last 3 games I give you at the same friend's place.

first & foremost, thanks for detailing/explaining the moves today, Rex. appreciate it. :shake:

it's an obvious loss to the secondary, but this quote stood out from the LA Times...

"Adams' streak of consecutive starts for the Bruins appeared in jeopardy even before his arrest. Marcus Rios has been working with the first-team defense at Adams' cornerback spot. Adams was expected to be used frequently as a nickel back."

^^ last paragraph, right after Mora talked him up a bit.
http://www.latimes.com/sports/sportsnow/la-sp-ucla-ishmael-adams-arrested-20150831-story.html

This thread probably isn't meant for discussion but that suspension actually would make me like under a bit more

Reggin group out of Eastern Asia making dent in 136 o/u. You familiar with this group Rex?

no sir. don't know that group nor ever heard of them. i show no one out of any of the people i talk to down here with charting anything on that game. maybe those guys have their outs in different places than CR, though hard to believe as you won't be able to get a bigger bet on american college football anywhere in the world than with people here.

just battering down the hatches for Right Angle release and any possible early leaks. Tough to expect that or know about it in week 1 but I have some accounts from last year that seemed to be on the right side of the moves prematurely that i've got my eye on. I'll be around for several hours and posting in here today during all of the action, so stay tuned!

These are games to keep an eye on for further movement at or around Noon EDT.

185 BG/Tenny OVER

154 UNCC/Ga State UNDER

149 Colo/Hawaii OVER

165 Penn St/Temper OVER

170 UVA/UCLA UNDER

212 Wky/Vandy UNDER

162 Old Dome/EMU UNDER

some movement with a few of them games above...

someone betting a little 189 Monrow OV and 192 UK UNDER, could be a set up on either or both as i see no reputable cash on either game

Yeah Rex, they are influential in the Asian market of gambling. Primarily with cricket and mma. The head guy is Ezra Chang I believe and they call him the "captain". The captain wants to put a stronghold on American sports and uses theorems provided by his council of the reggins. Pretty interesting.

I will post here if I hear of anymore.

i would think that any asian group would specialize in soccer and cricket before anything else. i would think they'll have to win a little bit and prove their worth before people who have been booking football are just gonna move lines 2 and 3 points off of their action. Guess we'll find out.

Lots of movement on the screen but I'm still not seeing any real action I respect at the three places I am trying to monitor. TCU shot up to 17, Duke is down to 7 flat and 146 Idaho total has dropped a point or so to 55.5 ish. Game 133 Sakerlina total up to 66 at BetOnline and 5slimes.

Yeah I would agree. I will post for next week. I just heard through the grapevine from one banana to another

that move on Bama UNDER is real. Not sure who it is but one of the movers I respect earlier bet OVER and he's known to throw in a phony baloney here and there. This sure looks like the case with that game. Some of the Right Angle guys got it but I sniffed it out and many of them missed the number. One guy went UN 50 and I went right to 49 and several of them passed at that level.

Back