Week 1 major line moves in-game...

there was another move on 149 Colorado OVER, but I've been sitting at 61 (was high after the hit i took earlier which was mentioned in my first post of the morning in this thread) and no one touched it at 61. My guy at betonline says nothing there either from them guys, so not sure who that one is but it's not Right Angle for the time being.

they really stuck it to some people good there. CRIS still showing 62.5 on the screen, but the RAS guys bet me UN 61 and 59 just now, lmao

I would say 58 would be the worst number i would consider going OVER there.

lmao NFLguy, i just chatted that with another buddy, we are in stitches over here.

169 UVA OVER is Right Angle

that's the first time that one of the games moved against my initial leans after the list of morning plays came in.

Looks like that might be it for now, as well.

that move on Bama UNDER is real. Not sure who it is but one of the movers I respect earlier bet OVER and he's known to throw in a phony baloney here and there. This sure looks like the case with that game. Some of the Right Angle guys got it but I sniffed it out and many of them missed the number. One guy went UN 50 and I went right to 49 and several of them passed at that level.

Same play here. Will take a while for new Bama offense to get rolling, and Bama D will keep the Wisconsin offense in check

movers out on 146 Idaho, taking all the 8.5 and 8
Ok, these questions will give away that I am a noob on this, but I'll never know/learn if I don't ask, so here goes.

I'm assuming all of the names mentioned are different touts/services? From there, what should I actually be taking from this info? I.e. Line movement is sharp and I want to tail if I can still catch a good number? Or is it typically something where I want to go opposite that number? Or a combination of both? Any of the names in particular stand out/lean one way or another?

Again, just trying to better educate myself, as I know the info and especially source are good, but I don't know what to do with it. Haha

Thanks in advance.

Ok, these questions will give away that I am a noob on this, but I'll never know/learn if I don't ask, so here goes.

I'm assuming all of the names mentioned are different touts/services? From there, what should I actually be taking from this info? I.e. Line movement is sharp and I want to tail if I can still catch a good number? Or is it typically something where I want to go opposite that number? Or a combination of both? Any of the names in particular stand out/lean one way or another?

Again, just trying to better educate myself, as I know the info and especially source are good, but I don't know what to do with it. Haha

Thanks in advance.

Rex can probably give you more detail tomorrow. However most of the stuff he posts are from successful touts and in some case (Walters), sharps that just move the lines themselves. These are generally sharp plays from guys with a history of winning. That certainly doesn't mean that all of their subscribers won't push the number to a point where it would be sensible to bet it the other way

Hi fellas. Getting shitfaced working on my I-AA vs. I-A games for tomorrow and Friday. Just too many on Saturday to finish them all tonight so I decided to hit the gas instead.

There are no such things as bad questions here, and welcome back to the gig, Hooked.

I consult with and have access to many different bookmakers down here in CR. The perhead biz has blown up and I've been fortunate enough to be in a good spot, although now that I deal with robots now in multiple places where they didn't exist 3-4 years ago, it has limited my ability to see the movers blasting on games at a good number at once in those spots. Sometimes they hit it somewhere and then the perhead spot i am watching gets the info before and i'm forced to either guess or ask around because the number is gone.

This is hard for even some of the most savvy people at CTG to fathom so by posting it now, maybe i can answer any questions (or someone else who gets it) can within the next week so within seven days of now, everyone knows what to expect and how to extract full value from this thread from the stuff on my end.

:shake:

Found this...

[h=2]Free College Football Analysis by Dr. Bob[/h]
The record on the Free Analysis sides in which my predicted margin was 4 points or more away from the line is now 190-159-7 ATS (55%) since the beginning of the 2013 season and all Free analysis games are 503-431-14 ATS, which is very good picking nearly every game over 2 years. Totals on the Free pages were 250-223-1 for the 2014 season. The Free Strong Opinions and Best Bets were 19-15 for the season.

Look for Week 1 Free Analysis starting on Thursday.

Current pinny limits for Totals for are about AUD712, which is about USD500. Don't know if they are more or less for others. Lines 3k

probably explains so many fluctuations in totals this week so far. If Pinny are going to be like this then these services are going to have to change their release times or there will be plenty of pissed off subscribers

Rex can probably give you more detail tomorrow. However most of the stuff he posts are from successful touts and in some case (Walters), sharps that just move the lines themselves. These are generally sharp plays from guys with a history of winning. That certainly doesn't mean that all of their subscribers won't push the number to a point where it would be sensible to bet it the other way

Schrute,

Thanks for the feedback, and that is really helpful.

Hi fellas. Getting shitfaced working on my I-AA vs. I-A games for tomorrow and Friday. Just too many on Saturday to finish them all tonight so I decided to hit the gas instead.

There are no such things as bad questions here, and welcome back to the gig, Hooked.

I consult with and have access to many different bookmakers down here in CR. The perhead biz has blown up and I've been fortunate enough to be in a good spot, although now that I deal with robots now in multiple places where they didn't exist 3-4 years ago, it has limited my ability to see the movers blasting on games at a good number at once in those spots. Sometimes they hit it somewhere and then the perhead spot i am watching gets the info before and i'm forced to either guess or ask around because the number is gone.

This is hard for even some of the most savvy people at CTG to fathom so by posting it now, maybe i can answer any questions (or someone else who gets it) can within the next week so within seven days of now, everyone knows what to expect and how to extract full value from this thread from the stuff on my end.

CKR,

Thanks so much for the reply, and I appreciate you walking a clueless guy through it. Most importantly, I hope the sauce was good!

That info is very valuable and really clarifies things, so thanks again.

It's good to be back, and I hope I can contribute even a fraction of what you and others offer on this site.

imagegif

Great stuff CKR and thanks.....Have a question when you have time.....I assume there are multiple ways for a guy (group) that uses perhead services to have lines moved for their customers....is it typically the case that groups using perhead will request that the perhead move in tandem with a big shop...for example, dude in canada with 200 players uses perhead and instructs perhead to use prevailing pinnacle lines for his customers? do some who use perhead actually only want movement on actual $$$ wagered so they don't get fukked on middles with big air moves.......know your busy, so just when you have a few minutes....

yes, there are 2 or 3 guys who run a good perhead biz here that i would wholeheartedly recommend. Those guys all have options for the agent to do basically whatever the hell he wants.

Right Angle seems to be on 304 Ball State and 316 San Jose State; tout guys bet those in the last hour or so. I'm just doing too many things to report much. With today being the last day of Niffel preseason try throwing 16 halftimes of meaningless games onto a schedule that includes a full card of US Open tennis mens and womens, a solid opening night of college football, a few baseball games that the pokers destroyed here and there... girls basketball, and Euro qualifiers across the pond in soccer. Just too much...

Ahh yes, the start of a new season. Where dreams and hopes abound. Where the battle with the books begins, the grinds, the streaks, the trends and the let downs. Most of all the discussions and swapping of information.

It's college football, bitches.
er...gentlemanly scholars.

Im seeing some big moves this morning. Any thoughts?

Ohio State from -11.5 to -14

Boise from -13 to -11.5

Michigan State from -17.5 to -16.5

Ohio State was up to 13, 13.5 at a lot of places last night... just some rebound from the initial news about the four OSU suspensions. Public hand over fist on the chalk.

Boise there is sharp money on the dog this morning but not enough to drive it through 11 yet so not sure.

Sharp on WMU and UNDER this morning as well.

Itook the last 20 i could find on Jorja Suthern as the movers are out on them again. I bet the favorite earlier for the same amount before the QB suspension news hit the screen.

I really like following this thread. Last year u typically posted a bunch of plays that guys bet over night before the big moves happened on Sat. Do u have access to that same info this season ? That was helpful. You'd say if you like this side you should go now or something like that.

Thanks.

Back