Week 1 Junk

jimmymo

Beer and Betting Belong Together
So far so good on the discipline angle. A little like golf -- commit to your process and accept the results, but do not compound mistakes

Oklahoma -42 over temple.....2 Units
Alabama -31.5 over wku....2 units

I "may" take a shot with the UW over Weber as well, but need to get a number and feel like it is a contrarian play of sorts -- I think the UW "losses" will not be as impactful as being hyped. Defense should be very solid and the Offense has a lot of talented playmakers. Oregon scoring 60 plus on the radar too

Adding one

Washington -11 1/2 (2nd H) over weber state.....2 units..........Dawgs played uninspired early...get the ball to start the 2nd and I think they will get the O rolling as they wear down weber.....seem to be a step away from going distance multiple times in 1st half and think they get one or two of those in 2nd

Adding one

Washington -11 1/2 (2nd H) over weber state.....2 units..........Dawgs played uninspired early...get the ball to start the 2nd and I think they will get the O rolling as they wear down weber.....seem to be a step away from going distance multiple times in 1st half and think they get one or two of those in 2nd
Get it brother

Back