Week #0

Yanks27Sox9

CTG Partner
Hey guys :tiphat:

Back for another football season, at least sporadically...or as much as time allows until later this fall. Hope you're all doing well, and enjoying the baseball season more than I've been. ;-)

Just a few action plays for this first Saturday. No write ups, as I'll leave that to those much better than myself...just posting shit, and interacting with old friends.

Navy (+21) @ -116 for 1/2
Ohio ML (+122) for 1/2
SJST (+31) for 1/2

Could see myself getting involved in a TT, but also hoping the Trojan 2nd half doesn't look so good. Have a good one. :cheers3:

And hey, if you're into woodworking/wood turning...or just looking for videos to put you to sleep at night, lol...check this out. My latest hobby, and I'm trying to make it a side hustle that I'll carry into retirement (if I'm ever able to retire after the kids finish college lol). Anywho, I could really use the subscribers...and my old ass has no clue what i'm doing on YT...so help a (degenerate) brother out. Thanks in advance, guys!

If you're removing any hardwood trees, feel free to ship some wood my way. I'll send you something back! :shake:

Reactions: KJ
Hey guys :tiphat:

Back for another football season, at least sporadically...or as much as time allows until later this fall. Hope you're all doing well, and enjoying the baseball season more than I've been. ;-)

Just a few action plays for this first Saturday. No write ups, as I'll leave that to those much better than myself...just posting shit, and interacting with old friends.

Navy (+21) @ -116 for 1/2
Ohio ML (+122) for 1/2
SJST (+31) for 1/2

Could see myself getting involved in a TT, but also hoping the Trojan 2nd half doesn't look so good. Have a good one. :cheers3:
With you on Navy!

And hey, if you're into woodworking/wood turning...or just looking for videos to put you to sleep at night, lol...check this out. My latest hobby, and I'm trying to make it a side hustle that I'll carry into retirement (if I'm ever able to retire after the kids finish college lol). Anywho, I could really use the subscribers...and my old ass has no clue what i'm doing on YT...so help a (degenerate) brother out. Thanks in advance, guys!

If you're removing any hardwood trees, feel free to ship some wood my way. I'll send you something back! :shake:
Just subscribed……my older brother was into making stuff with wood during pandemic, he made little table, chairs , and he even made himself a closet or wall bed ( not sure how you call it ) ……too bad the woods are expensive nowadays…….

GL on the year and the channel!!!!!!

Back