Wednesday's Milleb...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
Says last night ended up 3-2 and +2.31 so now 80-76-4 and +71.24 on the season on posted plays, another new highwater mark. Let's keep the ball rollin'.

Nothing I particularly liked today in the early stuff, although Cle/OV parlay i leaned a little bit. Not having that stinks but Bourn is on my fantasy team to soften the blow a bit.

To tonight. National League nothing early, but the last three piqued my interest a bit.

Marlins line not even close to right. The play: Florida +163 medium.

Cubs line a smidge high but i wanted at least +130 or maybe 135 before I thought about it.

Reds left 14 on base alst night, rotten beat there as Gigantes pulled out all the stops to win that one. Leake should relish the great conditions of SF for being a flyball pitcher and have his way with these bums tonight. The play: Reddies -107 medium to big.

Tampons get another crack at a lefty tonight, and a shitty one. Their best goes, and the statement that needs to be made with it will come as well. The play: Tampons -108 big.

Lean Texas only, and since it's running so low on the exchange and 46 has been bad, I had to lay the 56. The play: Texas -157 (after commission) small to medium 1.5u

Lean KC, lean ChiSox. No plays as of now.

Doyers a dog again at open. You guys already know what to do there. I did it, of course. The play: Doyers +102 big. A play all the way to -105 at the same price. GL...

:shake:

Was wondering where the heck the dodgers play was...lol...saved the best for last. Like the card again. Against you in SF, that is all. BEST OF LUCK.

Doyer game is going to close higher. I might tag it again. All the bridgejumpers can't help themselves. You might be able to take +110 ish before post.

Keep smacking Rex. Congrats on one hell of a season.

Taking the first five over in KC tonight. I do like these pitchers, but KC was crushing the ball last night, just right at people and both of these offenses should nab a few runs early....

Back