Athletics RL +161
Oak/LAA 1st5 O5 -113

Tuesday:
Brewers +121 (2Units)
Indians +100
White Sox -112

Wednesday

Comments on 2Units Brewers game:
I really dont know why odds dropped on Giants. Brewers are hot right now and they have also great spring treining. They are playing great game against Lincecum.
Brewers love LHP, because the almost whole lineup is made by R-hitters.
Only Fielder is LHB and even he can hit LHP. For example last year the same linup won against Santana, Hamels, twice against Randy Johnson (ERA 9.00 vs Brewers in 2008), ...
Gallardo is ok. He pitched against Dodgers five scoreless innings. He is Brewers ace after they lost CC and Sheets and team expects from a lot this year.
I will bet on Brewers whole year against LHP. And with their ace on the mound even more confident.

Nice job Peldas. I agree with you on Brewers against LHP I stayed away from the game today against Lincecum (righty) listening to the game he was out of sorts & just getting by.

Summary::
YTD: 8-2, +8,09

Wed Plays:
Brewers +121 (2Units)
Indians +100
White Sox -112

Milwaukee pk 1st5 Innings +123
Tampa Bay pk 1st5 Inning +128

Comments on 2Units Brewers game:
I really dont know why odds dropped on Giants. Brewers are hot right now and they have also great spring treining. They are playing great game against Lincecum.
Brewers love LHP, because the almost whole lineup is made by R-hitters.
Only Fielder is LHB and even he can hit LHP. For example last year the same linup won against Santana, Hamels, twice against Randy Johnson (ERA 9.00 vs Brewers in 2008), ...
Gallardo is ok. He pitched against Dodgers five scoreless innings. He is Brewers ace after they lost CC and Sheets and team expects from a lot this year.
I will bet on Brewers whole year against LHP. And with their ace on the mound even more confident.

Good info.. Brew Crew broke a big W streak against Giants today i believe.. GL

:cheers:

great start of the season Peldas, keep it rolling :tiphat:

and Monica Bellucci on your avatar :cheers:

Back