ARI o9.5
NYY o9.5

Injuns limping to the finish of a long trip w/o a day off in over 2 weeks
Kipnis left in 4th inning last nite with injury
McCallister on 3 days rest tho he only threw 75 pitches on Saturday
CJ tough on lefties and good in the sun
4:05 local start time could be tough on hitters
LAA 10-1 over at home...want F5 under if # is decent

Played LAA -1 -105 If I'm reading his splits right, McAlister has never pitched on 3-days rest. Never easy for a pitcher to disrupt his routine for the first time. No Kipnis for Cle. Think mentally, the Angels were scared to get to the later innings because their BP has blown so many games. Now with Joe Smith locking down the 9th, I think there is a better mentality for them to get to the later innings, with confidence that they can lock down a game. As IMGN said earlier, CJ likes daytime starts and has looked pretty good lately. Think the Angels are turning it around and looking to get above .500 for the first time since opening day.

I like what your saying and took a rather large stab at it. more then I usually bet. I have been reading these boards and I am up 600%. I usually only take 2 or 3 of the better games people are talking about here and choosing about 3 on my own. I blame most of my success on putting in +1.5 teams with about -150 or lower in parlays and a few fuck it all or nothing bets like the La clippers Monday, Atl basket ball game Monday and Braves over last night. Its things like that were some one would get on here and give advise on the braves under! yes it is really good pitching but at 6.5 ? that could get overed in an 8th or 9th inning. Odds were probably in favor for a under but at 6.5 who would ever advise that? So i took 2 actually sane picks and parlayed it with the braves over for a huge payload.

I am going with this
Parlay
Atl under
LA angles
Toronto +1.5
Dodgers

2nd mix parlay
Atl
LA Angles
LA Dodgers
Washing ton
and betting 2-team parlay, 3- team and 4 team. I have done this every night which cost about 300 and usually end up 100 each time. Honestly, I sometimes dont do any work and just bc a team is -150 and plus 1.5 i add them in there and hell half the time they win and it seems 30 % they only lose by 1 which makes it 80% success rate. Hense why out of doing this about 20 times i have only had about 4 negative nights

Other then Angles have been very very good to me the few times i have taken them, i bet huge on them tonight so GL to us.

[TABLE="width: 100%"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD="class: matchupHeader, bgcolor: #EEEEDD, align: center"]JORDAN LYLES vs. ARIZONA [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][TABLE="width: 100%"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD="class: matchupCells Text, bgcolor: #F6F6F6"]LYLES is 0-2 when starting against ARIZONA with an ERA of 10.43 and a WHIP of 2.249.[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: matchupCells Text, bgcolor: #F6F6F6"]His team's record is 0-3 (-3.0 units) in these starts. [/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

yup.

Greinke 5 career starts @ Target, 32.0 IP and 5.63 era

I don't like Min, but that's enough to keep me off LAD RL lean.

Agree w/ GW that i don't care to bet into sweeps, but may back Chavez..until he goes bad. Don't see much else, and that even feels like a forced play

[TABLE="width: 100%"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD="class: matchupHeader, bgcolor: #EEEEDD, align: center"]JORDAN LYLES vs. ARIZONA[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][TABLE="width: 100%"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD="class: matchupCells Text, bgcolor: #F6F6F6"]LYLES is 0-2 when starting against ARIZONA with an ERA of 10.43 and a WHIP of 2.249.[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: matchupCells Text, bgcolor: #F6F6F6"]His team's record is 0-3 (-3.0 units) in these starts.[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]
Sounds like an over

I'm going to take a stab at Ari/Col over 8-1/2 -115. This number just seems too low for these pitchers in this ball park with this weather. I could be taking bad bait here, but it just seems like the number should be 9 juiced to the over. I understand Kulpa is behind the dish, but 4-4 is very doable in this one. Lyles has been ok, but they've scored 26 runs in his 5 starts this year (over 5rpg) and he's had no success against Ariz (lost 12-4, 8-2 and 11-9 in 3 career starts against them). Yes, Collmenter pitched well last time out against the Phils, but this Colorado lineup presents more problems than Philly's does. Neither guy tends to walk many batters and while I don't have confirmation on it, Collmenter seems to be on a tighter leash with pitch count. Against the Phils, he threw 98 pitches over 6 shutout innings with no walks 4 hits and 5 K's - insert D-Backs BP where they give up 4 runs in the final 3 frames, but hold on for the 5-4 win.

Dollaz. any lean on side in Wild game?

Favored Wild for series (played +210). Think Colorado has had all the breaks and would play Wild if i didnt already have a better price.

I think Col has the skill and are at home, but Minny has that veteran playoff type team.

Minny really should have won in 5 or 6, imo.

I'm going to take a stab at Ari/Col over 8-1/2 -115. This number just seems too low for these pitchers in this ball park with this weather. I could be taking bad bait here, but it just seems like the number should be 9 juiced to the over. I understand Kulpa is behind the dish, but 4-4 is very doable in this one. Lyles has been ok, but they've scored 26 runs in his 5 starts this year (over 5rpg) and he's had no success against Ariz (lost 12-4, 8-2 and 11-9 in 3 career starts against them). Yes, Collmenter pitched well last time out against the Phils, but this Colorado lineup presents more problems than Philly's does. Neither guy tends to walk many batters and while I don't have confirmation on it, Collmenter seems to be on a tighter leash with pitch count. Against the Phils, he threw 98 pitches over 6 shutout innings with no walks 4 hits and 5 K's - insert D-Backs BP where they give up 4 runs in the final 3 frames, but hold on for the 5-4 win.

Boom! Love that Rox pen! Thank you Mr. Brothers.

Back