Wednesday can't win giving the other team 29 outs Discussion

I see both your side and GW's but the error in the box scores above takes 4 runs away from danks IMO. The Mauer homer sure, btu the other 4?...I dont' think 13-2 is indicative of the actual game itself..just like how we evaluate box scores in CFB and NFL

Was the score misleading, yes. Was the Twins an awesome bet that had no sweat after 4 innings that's a YES too. Danks got smoked again like he always does vs the Twins. Twins do well vs LHP. All that surfaced.

You made a horrible bet if you liked CWS, capped the game all wrong. Admit it and move on instead of being stubborn.

AZ/COLO over 6 FF -105

Webster 6.55 ERA 1.36 WHIP batters hitting .271 against him lifetime. First career start @ Coors, usually an autofade.

Hale 5.28 ERA 1.39 WHIP batters hitting .289 against him. Amount of runs in each individual game last 4 games. 5-4-3-4 and gave up at least 1 HR in each game.

Rockies 5.37 runs per game @ home
Rockies .295 BA last 7 games

I don't think it's far-fetched that each pitcher gives up 3 runs in the first five innings of this game. Winds going out 12MPH for early part of game will only help for HRs.

The White Sox are 0-17 (+$2,015) since July 2006 in the last game of a series vs an AL opponent when they are off a win in which they scored in at least five separate innings and they were not a dog of more than 150.

this makes me want to choke whoever wrote it

Good luck Gabe. Haven't looked at the night games yet but that looks like a decent bet. I'd probably lean full game over instead though.

G. Cole during the day: 5-1 1.66 era
Leake during the day: 0-1 10.80 era

Leake's last 2 starts @Pit were combined 15 innings, 0 er, but they were both night games. Anyone have Leake career numbers during the day? That one start this season could be an anomoly.

Lucky 12-3 win the other day gabe
Hope ur play today doesn't need any luck

Was the score misleading, yes. Was the Twins an awesome bet that had no sweat after 4 innings that's a YES too. Danks got smoked again like he always does vs the Twins. Twins do well vs LHP. All that surfaced.

You made a horrible bet if you liked CWS, capped the game all wrong. Admit it and move on instead of being stubborn.

I had a Minny bet any how, but 13-2 isn't indicative was my point...those LHP numbers have been dropping since their early May run though.

The White Sox are 0-17 (+$2,015) since July 2006 in the last game of a series vs an AL opponent when they are off a win in which they scored in at least five separate innings and they were not a dog of more than 150.
this makes me want to choke whoever wrote it

I heard they're 0-49 since 1978 when they're facing a team coming off a two-run loss under the lights when the wind was blowing from northeast and the umpire's mothers last name was Kennedy. Can't argue with such convincing stuff :).

Ruiz just made one of dumbest plays I've ever seen. 1st and 2nd and no outs. Gregorius bunts horribly which should have been an out and Ruiz could've caught it and got a double play at 2nd but he lets it drop... I don't get it

If you bet Danks, you are burning money.

finally some voice of reason. People trying to justify a bet on Danks, on the road where he got blasted vs a team that hits over 330 against him lifetime.

he's 31, and prior to the interleague change I thought yanks/phils played each other often guess the schedules just never matched up for him, either way I'll back him given the current batting stats of the phils, yanks sttruggles, nova off injury and on a pitch count and hamels pitching for his next team.

oh i thought you meant Gerrit

where's tip

cle up to -205 now, crazy

glad i missed the start time because even without Miggy that DET lineup is worth 2/1

If you bet Danks, you are burning money.

I beg to differ. He's made me 0.3u this year, won for me as a +170 dog last year in Detroit...

lol you are clueless, please keep betting the Twins and especially Milone. I will be swimming in cash, maybe using it for toilet paper idk

where's tip

glad i missed the start time because even without Miggy that DET lineup is worth 2/1

I beg to differ. He's made me 0.3u this year, won for me as a +170 dog last year in Detroit...

lol you are clueless, please keep betting the Twins and especially Milone. I will be swimming in cash, maybe using it for toilet paper idk

Why is he clueless?? His bet won 12-3

Unreal

Why is he clueless?? His bet won 12-3

Unreal

because it wasn't a horrible bet if you watched the game. When CHW was leading 2-1 and Milone was on the ropes was that an awesome bet? Does 6ip, 12 walks + hits sound like a -155 favorite?

I'll wait

I watched 75% of game flipping channels. I had Minnesota, so milone had to get out of trouble a few times. Happens every game man. and when I get Minnesota they were -136
Maybe ur smart sharp money lowered the odds for me

Early lean to Miami. Can not find the trend but Cards on the road off a 1 run win are Bad. I think I saw 0-3 this season but I believe it goes further. Serious steam. Went to book to bet Minn and some kind of glitch and WS game was off the board.

No gets to play Mets on the road but Colon is on 5 with a good ump. He still likes the day better but he might surprise here.

Vegas Experts up and bet Houston small based on a trend. Also saw Miami 1-9 off a 1 run loss will have to think more.
Zimmermann with ump 13 innings .69 ERA

Last edited:
because it wasn't a horrible bet if you watched the game. When CHW was leading 2-1 and Milone was on the ropes was that an awesome bet? Does 6ip, 12 walks + hits sound like a -155 favorite?

I'll wait

I would say betting on the Whitesox was an awful idea solely based on Danks history at minnesota and vs the Twins. That is all. Forget what actually happened in the game.

Thats just my opinion though. Many people dont think past performance has anything to do with the future. I strongly disagree

I would say betting on the Whitesox was an awful idea solely based on Danks history at minnesota and vs the Twins. That is all. Forget what actually happened in the game.

Thats just my opinion though. Many people dont think past performance has anything to do with the future. I strongly disagree

the poor history is definitely worth being considered, but it should have been 2-2 through 4 if Alexei didn't make Danks get 5 outs in that inning. With Milone on the verge of being knocked out of the game and Danks already through 4 innings I'm not even sure you're a favorite to win your TT

COLE is 14-1 (+12.5 Units) against the money line after a win over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)

SEATTLE is 0-7 (-9.0 Units) against the money line in home games after shutting out their opponent over the last 2 seasons.

• Dodgers are 5-16 in their last 21 vs. a team with a winning record.
  • Dodgers are 1-10 L11 road vs team with winning record

I watched 75% of game flipping channels. I had Minnesota, so milone had to get out of trouble a few times. Happens every game man. and when I get Minnesota they were -136
Maybe ur smart sharp money lowered the odds for me

Minny ml -138 [won with 10 runs to spare]
Minny tt over 4 [won with 8 runs to spare]
RL +160 [won with 9 runs to spare]
ALT RL +250 (won with 7 runs to spare)

No one I know paid 55 cents. Unbelievable

The 5 days is worrying me but then I look at Bud and I look at the games in June
You do see his 5 days game at home vs Minn in jJune

I agree milone with regress, so will Pelfrey. Twins will be a team to fade.

But not against Danks.

It was Monday and the thread title for tomorrow. Some people can't admit to mistakes, we all make them.

SAN DIEGO is 15-35 (-18.8 Units) against the money line in road games after a win over the last 2 seasons.

Added cards to my card.

Garcia has been dealing. Cards usually win vs rhp. Price decent enough.

Back