Wednesday MLB Discussion

I still have not forgotten about that 2.5 month period where they averaged some absurd 2-3 runs a game. The thing is though... they won so many of those games. They way this team is, either the pitching or hitting will pick it up and carry the team. It is very rare when either of these assets do not show up.

exactly.

And SN, no matter how a team plays, when you hear people crowning them champions in August, it's just wrong.

The Angels are not crowned champions, but they are however, one of 3 best teams in the majors right now. That can change as time goes on, but so far through the season, top 3 is right.

Okay LAD scaring me . Back to back innings stranded runners and makes it inevitable COL will score ....already 1st and 2nd come on LAD and Billinsgley ....shoud be like 6-1 easy ...

should be but it could have been 6-3 by now as well.

I took COL ML and over 8.

error by Blake (playing 1st today), tried to go home but bobbled the ball

everybody safe

3-2 LAD

entering the Tampa series, the Angels were 1-2 SU after going 20-5 SU their previous 25 games (including 13 vs BOS+NYY). Tampa has a fantastic home record, and they caught the Angels on a down slope - nobody, no matter how good they are, is going to perform at that kind of 80% pace forever. I credit the Angels for winning a game at all.

How you win is just as important as winning . TB is also minus its 2 best hitters and on paper is about the equivalent of the Jays....

Plus they caught Boston at a nice time with the turmoil swirling around Manny . In just about every win LAA had its was NYY or Boston failure to do something that lead to a win...its not like they steamrolled either team minus 1 or 2 games....

They say timing is everything !

When Boston faced LAA ..Bucholz opposed Lackey twice really who is supposed to win that game? Beckett faced Saunders I think at LAA and he fell to pieces in the b7th after leading all game but think BOS never expanded its 2-0 lead , the sweep game again close game Boston had lead then relinquished right back in the b8th ...Ponson matched Santana but lost 1-0 ...Rasner lead 3-0 @ LAA after 6 innings , Ian Kennedy pitched @ LAA , the sweep game was won on squibber after 100 failed chances by NYY......

Like I said LAA best quality they rarely beat themeselves while almost every win vs BOS and NYY thats exactly what happened OR they faced a weak SP ....put this way if Santana was on NY dealing vs Ponson on LAA who wouldnt expect NY to win yet all LAA can do is win 1-0 .....

Who else Balt 6 games ...what SO do they have Guthrie , Cabrera and little else ...

nothing LAA did was impressive minus a few wins here and there .....

They should have walked into TB and at least hit the ball ....

Not knocking them but awesome they are not just shows what 5 quality SP can do in todays game ...

There is nothing special about Boston , NYY or LAA IMO....they are interchangable minus the fact LAA best trait is they dont piss games away.....Which accounts for there better record....Plus its nice LAA went 20-5 and played NYY and Bos half those what is NYY record vs Seattle and Oak? Lunch meat ......:shake:

Look at the SP LAA faces and ask who they should lose vs ?

@TB- Sonnastine , Shields , Garza 1-2
@Cle -Sowers , Carmona , Lee 1-2
Sea- Felix , Washburn 1-1
NYY -Pettitte , Giese , Kennedy 3-0 (2 wins late)
Balt - Olson , Waters , Sarfarte 2-1
@NYY -Rasner , Moose , Ponson , Pettitte 2-2 (inlcudes 1-0 win balanced by Lackey loss)
@ Boston - Bucholz, DiceK , Beckett (Manny has to be tarded after this series)
@ Balt-Olson , Liz , Burres 2-1
Cle -Byrd , Ginter , Laffey 2-1
Bos- Wake , beckett , Bucholz 3-0

They went 5-4 in those games and 3 of them they pulled out later thanks mostly to teams not putting them away ...Beckett @ LAA , Dicek at home and Pettitte @ LAA...only twice did they look impressive hitting Beckett hard the 2nd time but who may be injured and Pettitte 1st time......

So whats impressive ? 10-8 past 18 after 10-2 stretch which included imploding Boston 6-0 and 4-2 vs 6 SP which 5 have little business in the majors and another who if he wasnt in the majors would be most likely in a semi pro league ....

Its all how you look at it . I see LA winning because of what there opponents fail to do not what LAA is doing vs there opponent ....buts itall semantics.....

Are they top 3 ? yes they are but every team in baseball is pretty medicore or very bad.....

Cubs best in the NL but just throw a power RH vs them and there true colors show...pen is also medicore....Again though quality SP ....

teams like STL , Milw , NYM , FLA , Philly , LAD all good teams but none do I see 95 win talent from......take Zona whats there record when Haren or Webb doesnt start?

AL who stands tall after LAA ? White Sox probably by number 2 at the moment because of injuries to NYY pitching and Bostons injured lineup . TB is very solid but again Longoria and Crawford out with a suspect pen IMO .Then you have Minny another team gets solid consistent SP.....

So basically you have 30 teams of which I deem 13 as good with a handful 500 types Arizona and Tor same version of eachother ......

Just a bunch of teams who will rely on being HOT at the right time.....

said my peace ...I am exhausted at the moment...:shake:

yeah FLA done ...pissed some dough away on them...though DP keeps them alive give me under or FLA...wash if UNDER hits and if FLA wins solid hit.....all about LAD though !

Look at the SP LAA faces and ask who they should lose vs ?

@TB- Sonnastine , Shields , Garza 1-2
@Cle -Sowers , Carmona , Lee 1-2
Sea- Felix , Washburn 1-1
NYY -Pettitte , Giese , Kennedy 3-0 (2 wins late)
Balt - Olson , Waters , Sarfarte 2-1
@NYY -Rasner , Moose , Ponson , Pettitte 2-2 (inlcudes 1-0 win balanced by Lackey loss)
@ Boston - Bucholz, DiceK , Beckett (Manny has to be tarded after this series)
@ Balt-Olson , Liz , Burres 2-1
Cle -Byrd , Ginter , Laffey 2-1
Bos- Wake , beckett , Bucholz 3-0

They went 5-4 in those games and 3 of them they pulled out later thanks mostly to teams not putting them away ...Beckett @ LAA , Dicek at home and Pettitte @ LAA...only twice did they look impressive hitting Beckett hard the 2nd time but who may be injured and Pettitte 1st time......

So whats impressive ? 10-8 past 18 after 10-2 stretch which included imploding Boston 6-0 and 4-2 vs 6 SP which 5 have little business in the majors and another who if he wasnt in the majors would be most likely in a semi pro league ....

Its all how you look at it . I see LA winning because of what there opponents fail to do not what LAA is doing vs there opponent ....buts itall semantics.....

Are they top 3 ? yes they are but every team in baseball is pretty medicore or very bad.....

Cubs best in the NL but just throw a power RH vs them and there true colors show...pen is also medicore....Again though quality SP ....

teams like STL , Milw , NYM , FLA , Philly , LAD all good teams but none do I see 95 win talent from......take Zona whats there record when Haren or Webb doesnt start?

AL who stands tall after LAA ? White Sox probably by number 2 at the moment because of injuries to NYY pitching and Bostons injured lineup . TB is very solid but again Longoria and Crawford out with a suspect pen IMO .Then you have Minny another team gets solid consistent SP.....

So basically you have 30 teams of which I deem 13 as good with a handful 500 types Arizona and Tor same version of eachother ......

Just a bunch of teams who will rely on being HOT at the right time.....

said my peace ...I am exhausted at the moment...:shake:

SN you are mostly referring to their recent stretch. Why not looking at the season as a whole? Every team had a sub par stretch. If LAA sub par stretch is going 10-8 then wow.

They are not playing well at the moment, I don't see who's denying that. But being 30 games above .500 and beating the big guns in the process, meaning no free rides against SEA and OAK but losing regularly to BOS, NYY, TB, etc...

They are the real deal.

Thats the point there are no big guns though . No one saying they arent the real deal but they are not a great team IMO and dont match up vs great teams of the past decade. What about the games before that ? Who are they beating Oak , Tex and Seattle ? Everyone is a BUST in 2008 ...Det ?? Cle ?? who are they beating ??

The only teams worth mentioning in the AL are Boston and NY both shells of there previous teams and WSox and Minny who until recently the twins werent much to speak of ? Oh and TB now w/o its 2 best hitters how would LAA look minus Anderson and Vlad?? So who are they beating ??? White Sox probably the only team who looks good to me on paper ...

Jays - 2 stud SP and at one time solid 4 SP . Problem is they cant hit a lick which makes them a weak version of LAA.
Orioles- Guthrie , Cabrera from time to time and a solid lineup -medicore at best
TB- 1-5 @ TB won 2 of 3 @ LAA but game 3 another game they pulled out late ...who expected TB to be anything in 08?? They went 3-6 vs them
Boston- Beckett poor 2008 for him , Manny ordeal , Ortiz less then 100% all year ...started with Japan trip ...Dice K missed some time
NYY- Wang hurt huge loss ..Hughes never healthy ...Ponson , Rasner and Giese continually counted out .makes jeff Weaver look like Nolan Ryan ..Matsui and Posada injured almost all year..now they lose Joba ..how many times did Joba and Wang face LAA....EXACTLY --NEVER ! they got Pettitte in the midst of as lump twice , Moose , Rasner twice , Kennedy(HUGE BUST in 08) and Ponson ....who did NYY face ? lackey twice , Weaver twice , Saunders and Garland.....

Det - one stud SP- Verlander and mostly terrible in 2008 .Bonderman lost to injury ...thank God for Galarraga ...Rogers is serviceable, Robertson...come on ...lineup underperformed and banged up ...pen blew up

CLE- Cliff Lee and what else in CLE ? Another pathetic lineup and nearly as pathetic pen. Carmona never had it going in 2008 after a terrible April CC became CC for 2 months ...

Twins - Tip my hat to them but even they dont scare me . Wuld consider them to be LAA Jr for certain. Same type makeup .....problem is there SP are consistent but not impressive stuff guys sort of remind of Brad Radke when I see Slowley and Blackburn ...lose Johan .....pen not the same quality as recent seasons

KC- NEXT ! Meche and grienke solid but inconsistent

Sea- NEXT ! King Felix solid but well everything else

Oak - Should have kept Harden , lineup never got going , Street falls apart in 08

texas- Hamilton and Bradley proved impressive as did Padilla but injuries took there toll on every aspect .....

So WSox had some issues with there hitting for awhile like LAA did but generally the same team IMO...WSox better lineup while LAA pen tad better and the SP have better stuff regardless of stats....

These teams are not very good plain and simple ....simple reason why LAA has a good road record consistent , good SP its not a mystery ....

the way I measure things is you are as good as your competition....do I stand in awe of USA basketball ? No they have more talent . So winning is not enough . Winning by wide margins will not proving anything clearly shows the difference in talent . So LAA doesnt excite when it usually has a nice SP edge 75% of the time it plays ...Do I fault them for being better -NO. I simply am unimpressed by the amount of wins they had to scratch out ......

Perfect ex is why the YANKS were such a good bet today...Jays have Burnett on his game yesterday they should win easily and convincingly cause its like boy vs man ...yet they struggle and need a break .....thats the story of most of LAA season imo........

Had NYY and Boston played to there potential and were 100% when LAA won I owuld tip my hat beating a bunch of scrub pitchers in close games not interesting......

We all have opinions that mine . basically KNOCKING the state ofbaseball and decline in overall talent ...the new talent coming up doesnt keep up with the talent which is diminishing or retiring or leaving the game...:shake:

Take it but LAD blowing this one...was gonna play COL +1.5 as a hedge but said fuck it ....could be a mistake .....

LAD should have been up 6-0 or 7-0 early. I know Satyr disagrees but he has COL andLAD had men on first 3 or innings and had 3 runs in....

Now a HBP , SB , error for the lead...

have faith though ...

Top 1st: Colorado <TABLE cellSpacing=5 cellPadding=0 width=560 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=yspscores>- O. Quintanilla grounded out to second </TD></TR><TR><TD class=yspscores>- W. Taveras grounded out to shortstop </TD></TR><TR><TD class=yspscores>- M. Holliday walked </TD></TR><TR><TD class=yspscores>- B. Hawpe walked, M. Holliday to second </TD></TR><TR><TD class=yspscores>- G. Atkins grounded out to shortstop </TD></TR><TR><TD class=yspscores>
0 runs, 0 hits, 0 errors </TD></TR><TR><TD class=yspdetailttl>Colorado 0, LA Dodgers 0 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=560 border=0><TBODY><TR class=ysptblthbody2><TD class=yspdetailttl height=18> Bottom 1st: LA Dodgers </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=5 cellPadding=0 width=560 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=yspscores>- J. Pierre singled to center </TD></TR><TR><TD class=yspscores>- J. Pierre stole second </TD></TR><TR><TD class="yspdetailttl yspscored">- M. Kemp singled to right, J. Pierre scored </TD></TR><TR><TD class=yspscores>- J. Kent flied into double play left to shortstop to second, M. Kemp out at first </TD></TR><TR><TD class=yspscores>- M. Ramirez grounded out to shortstop </TD></TR><TR><TD class=yspscores>
1 runs, 2 hits, 0 errors </TD></TR><TR><TD class=yspdetailttl>Colorado 0, LA Dodgers 1 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=560 border=0><TBODY><TR class=ysptblthbody2><TD class=yspdetailttl height=18> Top 2nd: Colorado </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=5 cellPadding=0 width=560 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=yspscores>- I. Stewart doubled to center </TD></TR><TR><TD class=yspscores>- T. Tulowitzki grounded out to third </TD></TR><TR><TD class=yspscores>- Y. Torrealba struck out swinging </TD></TR><TR><TD class=yspscores>- J. Francis singled to right, I. Stewart out at home </TD></TR><TR><TD class=yspscores>
0 runs, 2 hits, 0 errors </TD></TR><TR><TD class=yspdetailttl>Colorado 0, LA Dodgers 1 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=560 border=0><TBODY><TR class=ysptblthbody2><TD class=yspdetailttl height=18> Bottom 2nd: LA Dodgers </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=5 cellPadding=0 width=560 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=yspscores>- C. Blake flied out to center </TD></TR><TR><TD class=yspscores>- R. Martin doubled to deep left, N. Garciaparra to third </TD></TR><TR><TD class="yspdetailttl yspscored">- D. Ardoin safe at first on shortstop T. Tulowitzki's fielding error, N. Garciaparra and R. Martin scored </TD></TR><TR><TD class=yspscores>- C. Billingsley struck out looking </TD></TR><TR><TD class=yspscores>- D. Ardoin stole second </TD></TR><TR><TD class=yspscores>- J. Pierre struck out swinging </TD></TR><TR><TD class=yspscores>
2 runs, 2 hits, 1 errors </TD></TR><TR><TD class=yspdetailttl>Colorado 0, LA Dodgers 3 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=560 border=0><TBODY><TR class=ysptblthbody2><TD class=yspdetailttl height=18> Top 3rd: Colorado </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=5 cellPadding=0 width=560 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=yspscores>- O. Quintanilla grounded out to second </TD></TR><TR><TD class=yspscores>- W. Taveras walked </TD></TR><TR><TD class=yspscores>- W. Taveras stole second </TD></TR><TR><TD class=yspscores>- M. Holliday struck out looking </TD></TR><TR><TD class=yspscores>- B. Hawpe struck out swinging </TD></TR><TR><TD class=yspscores>
0 runs, 0 hits, 0 errors </TD></TR><TR><TD class=yspdetailttl>Colorado 0, LA Dodgers 3 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=560 border=0><TBODY><TR class=ysptblthbody2><TD class=yspdetailttl height=18> Bottom 3rd: LA Dodgers </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=5 cellPadding=0 width=560 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=yspscores>- M. Kemp grounded out to third </TD></TR><TR><TD class=yspscores>- J. Kent singled to center </TD></TR><TR><TD class=yspscores>- M. Ramirez singled to left, J. Kent to second </TD></TR><TR><TD class=yspscores>- N. Garciaparra flied out to right </TD></TR><TR><TD class=yspscores>- C. Blake popped out to shortstop </TD></TR><TR><TD class=yspscores>
0 runs, 2 hits, 0 errors </TD></TR><TR><TD class=yspdetailttl>Colorado 0, LA Dodgers 3 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=560 border=0><TBODY><TR class=ysptblthbody2><TD class=yspdetailttl height=18> Top 4th: Colorado </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=5 cellPadding=0 width=560 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=yspscores>- G. Atkins struck out swinging </TD></TR><TR><TD class=yspscores>- I. Stewart grounded out to second </TD></TR><TR><TD class="yspdetailttl yspscored">- T. Tulowitzki homered to deep center </TD></TR><TR><TD class=yspscores>- Y. Torrealba struck out swinging </TD></TR><TR><TD class=yspscores>
1 runs, 1 hits, 0 errors </TD></TR><TR><TD class=yspdetailttl>Colorado 1, LA Dodgers 3 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=560 border=0><TBODY><TR class=ysptblthbody2><TD class=yspdetailttl height=18> Bottom 4th: LA Dodgers </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=5 cellPadding=0 width=560 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=yspscores>- R. Martin singled to center </TD></TR><TR><TD class=yspscores>- D. Ardoin singled to pitcher, R. Martin to second </TD></TR><TR><TD class=yspscores>- C. Billingsley sacrificed to pitcher, R. Martin to third, D. Ardoin to second </TD></TR><TR><TD class=yspscores>- J. Pierre struck out swinging </TD></TR><TR><TD class=yspscores>- M. Kemp struck out looking </TD></TR><TR><TD class=yspscores>
0 runs, 2 hits, 0 errors </TD></TR><TR><TD class=yspdetailttl>Colorado 1, LA Dodgers 3 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Pissed chances away. LAD got lucky with the error but LAD has 4 now ! COl scored in there inning on a double the pitcher , walk , bunt hit and error.....

Oh well ....:cheers:

Florida tying looks like it is all for naught... Lindstrom walks the lead off guy then gives up a single to Winn... tough

Pissed all my top plays win and now giving it back all day on lesser plays ...annoying ! LAD is gonna be killer lose -1.5 units instead of winning 6 a nice 7.5 unit swing !

I would gladly take a Dodger win now since I have 5 units on over 8 and COL ML @2.88, 3 units.

Most important HOME TEAM for me LAD .....

Home teams winning 92-46 minus that game !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats the point there are no big guns though . No one saying they arent the real deal but they are not a great team IMO and dont match up vs great teams of the past decade. What about the games before that ? Who are they beating Oak , Tex and Seattle ? Everyone is a BUST in 2008 ...Det ?? Cle ?? who are they beating ??

The only teams worth mentioning in the AL are Boston and NY both shells of there previous teams and WSox and Minny who until recently the twins werent much to speak of ? Oh and TB now w/o its 2 best hitters how would LAA look minus Anderson and Vlad?? So who are they beating ??? White Sox probably the only team who looks good to me on paper ...

Jays - 2 stud SP and at one time solid 4 SP . Problem is they cant hit a lick which makes them a weak version of LAA.
Orioles- Guthrie , Cabrera from time to time and a solid lineup -medicore at best
TB- 1-5 @ TB won 2 of 3 @ LAA but game 3 another game they pulled out late ...who expected TB to be anything in 08?? They went 3-6 vs them
Boston- Beckett poor 2008 for him , Manny ordeal , Ortiz less then 100% all year ...started with Japan trip ...Dice K missed some time
NYY- Wang hurt huge loss ..Hughes never healthy ...Ponson , Rasner and Giese continually counted out .makes jeff Weaver look like Nolan Ryan ..Matsui and Posada injured almost all year..now they lose Joba ..how many times did Joba and Wang face LAA....EXACTLY --NEVER ! they got Pettitte in the midst of as lump twice , Moose , Rasner twice , Kennedy(HUGE BUST in 08) and Ponson ....who did NYY face ? lackey twice , Weaver twice , Saunders and Garland.....

Det - one stud SP- Verlander and mostly terrible in 2008 .Bonderman lost to injury ...thank God for Galarraga ...Rogers is serviceable, Robertson...come on ...lineup underperformed and banged up ...pen blew up

CLE- Cliff Lee and what else in CLE ? Another pathetic lineup and nearly as pathetic pen. Carmona never had it going in 2008 after a terrible April CC became CC for 2 months ...

Twins - Tip my hat to them but even they dont scare me . Wuld consider them to be LAA Jr for certain. Same type makeup .....problem is there SP are consistent but not impressive stuff guys sort of remind of Brad Radke when I see Slowley and Blackburn ...lose Johan .....pen not the same quality as recent seasons

KC- NEXT ! Meche and grienke solid but inconsistent

Sea- NEXT ! King Felix solid but well everything else

Oak - Should have kept Harden , lineup never got going , Street falls apart in 08

texas- Hamilton and Bradley proved impressive as did Padilla but injuries took there toll on every aspect .....

So WSox had some issues with there hitting for awhile like LAA did but generally the same team IMO...WSox better lineup while LAA pen tad better and the SP have better stuff regardless of stats....

These teams are not very good plain and simple ....simple reason why LAA has a good road record consistent , good SP its not a mystery ....

the way I measure things is you are as good as your competition....do I stand in awe of USA basketball ? No they have more talent . So winning is not enough . Winning by wide margins will not proving anything clearly shows the difference in talent . So LAA doesnt excite when it usually has a nice SP edge 75% of the time it plays ...Do I fault them for being better -NO. I simply am unimpressed by the amount of wins they had to scratch out ......

Perfect ex is why the YANKS were such a good bet today...Jays have Burnett on his game yesterday they should win easily and convincingly cause its like boy vs man ...yet they struggle and need a break .....thats the story of most of LAA season imo........

Had NYY and Boston played to there potential and were 100% when LAA won I owuld tip my hat beating a bunch of scrub pitchers in close games not interesting......

We all have opinions that mine . basically KNOCKING the state ofbaseball and decline in overall talent ...the new talent coming up doesnt keep up with the talent which is diminishing or retiring or leaving the game...:shake:
Great post, a lot of spot on points but I never said anything about LAA matching from "great teams from the past", just that their consistency now, when most teams aren't even consistent enough to put forth one respectable month, is commendable.

Who are they beating? Everyone. They won what, NINE series in a row before losing two now?

30 games above .500.

But it's not only LAA, it's TB as well. MIN IMO deserves the most credit, they dealt away Torii and JOhan and got squat in return and are contending.

White Sox have a very good lineup. Cubs have been great as well.

No one's saying anything about teams from the past, we're talking this season only. Being 30 games above .500 is something that launches you in the circle of favorites to win the whole shabang.

I'm not going into deeper analysis here since it's 7 AM, just waiting for that damn LAD/COL game to finish:cheers:

Well then I hope we get it. Over not hitting a travesty and I almost played it as well...

exactly

you're saying how LAD squandered a lot of chances and I agree but COL had juiced bases, ZERO outs and Holliday up next.

They did zilch.

scored one run, didn't even tie the damn game at 3.

The over not hitting is indeed a travesty same as the one in MIL not hitting

I took both overs there, COL ML and Mets -1

barely a push day when I should have swept it

Here ya bro. I simply said they are not impressive because of the state of other teams . I am not saying they arent good but I am saying is despite the talent edge they to often scrap wins together. Not sure people understand that . When John Lackey is facing Clay Bucholz its a huge mismatch . SP dictates the game doesnt mean its an automatic win . Even if LAA wins it all who cares they have a few teams who can match them. Not because they are great but because of medocrity....

No need to explore this further . I understand your stance ..need some sleep as well but now I want to beat the damn ladies hoops game because I am pissed at LAD..perfect exsample handed a win and dont take advantage ...inevitable loss .......

Talk to you tmrw ....

exactly

you're saying how LAD squandered a lot of chances and I agree but COL had juiced bases, ZERO outs and Holliday up next.

They did zilch.

scored one run, didn't even tie the damn game at 3.

The over not hitting is indeed a travesty same as the one in MIL not hitting

I took both overs there, COL ML and Mets -1

barely a push day when I should have swept it

yeah but Billingsley wasnt getting hit to that point and Holliday on the road vs a power RH gimme the pitcher everytime...Rocks had like 3 hits to that point 2 by Francis and Troys Hr ...LAD had like 8 in 4 innings ...it was Billingsley's 1st jam comapred to Francis facing in each inning...and COL did get a run when the inn read double by the SP , walk , bunt hit , error so really thats all they should have got if you look at logical.....

earlier game was a fuck job as well with Houston doing zilch in 2 spots but that was my point they dont score when a LHSP opposes them...Milw didnt exactly do much either ...this game the chances were so numerous ...

Fuck it who cares .....LAD didnt deserve to win because they didnt put COL away plain and simple just hurts the profits ....for totals sake I would look at this and say it was very lucky that it was an under and that LAD should have won this game if they got 1 or 2 clutch hits ...5 or 6-0 and its lights out COL......

GL bro !:cheers:

Back