Wednesday lose an over by 1/2 thanks to 6 GIDP Discussion

GWarner27

Meatballin' in Celtics Stadium
leans from BOL open:
ARI +125 (was hoping they'd make it higher, damn)
SF +102
PIT +109: West
CLE u8.5: Wolcott
CHW +180: Patillo

on the radar:
TEX o9
ATL -135/u7
MIA +165/u7: Hamari (expected)
KC u7.5: Gibson III (expected)
MIL -111: Fletcher (expected)

Unfortunately I know what game you are talking about in your title. 9 LOB didn't help either.

post-open leans:
ARI +125
SF +102
PIT +105: West
KC u7: Gibson III (expected)

on the radar:
TEX o9
ATL -135/u7
MIA +165/u7: Hamari (expected)
MIL -112: Fletcher (expected)
CLE u8: Wolcott

Played Arizona +133, cargo left tonight's game or at least reinjured his bad finger so that will definitely be lower if he's out tomorrow (and I had a strong lean that way)

Pitt is an excellent days of the week play Padres 2-7 on Wednesday Minor problem, I have no idea when the last time Pitt swept anyone was. They are the worst day team in baseball. By the way. I am not sure what I think right now but Colorado has never lost consecutive games at home

gw nice call on the sox yesterday...i still think noesi sucks though lol

trout left the game early with back tightness..could see him sitting out the series

already locked in one:

Yankees/Oakland Over 8.5 @ 1.83

Chavez is hittable and I expect the yanks to get to him a bit (last 3 his whip is 1.74 giving up 22 hits) the caveat to Chavez is he is second in run support at 6.18..Nuno not treading that great either in his last 3 as he's given up 22 hits as well..Oakland bats are always a threat..hope weather agrees for me there

I should have given you a heads up/request on today's thread title GW. "Wednesday 10-Cent Beer Night Anniversary discussion" or "Wednesday Johnny Football throwing out the first pitch discussion" would have been good ones, albeit a little Cleveland-centric.

Speaking of Johnny, we'll see where the Tribe stands up against the Browns in this town tonight. Should be one of the bigger crowds of the year down there, weather permitting, and it won't have a lot to do with a winning streak, the Red Sox in town, dollar dogs, or Corey Kluber. People are going to this game to see Johnny throw a meaningless ceremonial pitch. Smooth move by the attendance-starved Tribe, they should see if he's available to do it every night.

I should have given you a heads up/request on today's thread title GW. "Wednesday 10-Cent Beer Night Anniversary discussion" or "Wednesday Johnny Football throwing out the first pitch discussion" would have been good ones, albeit a little Cleveland-centric.

Speaking of Johnny, we'll see where the Tribe stands up against the Browns in this town tonight. Should be one of the bigger crowds of the year down there, weather permitting, and it won't have a lot to do with a winning streak, the Red Sox in town, dollar dogs, or Corey Kluber. People are going to this game to see Johnny throw a meaningless ceremonial pitch. Smooth move by the attendance-starved Tribe, they should see if he's available to do it every night.

Ben Tate probably wants to punch all of Cleveland right now cause of him lol

liriano should benefit from Petco and those padres bats seem to struggle at home

Pitt is an excellent days of the week play Padres 2-7 on Wednesday Minor problem, I have no idea when the last time Pitt swept anyone was. They are the worst day team in baseball. By the way. I am not sure what I think right now but Colorado has never lost consecutive games at home

expecting Martin to sit, maybe Cutch too with the series locked up

not sure..but was goign to ask...didn't workman get suspended? did he already serve his suspension or is he going to appeal and then accept tomorrow?

Appealed it, expected to start tonight.

thanks tip

was looking at the under at PETCO for the day game..but Joe West scares me

already locked in one:

Yankees/Oakland Over 8.5 @ 1.83

Chavez is hittable and I expect the yanks to get to him a bit (last 3 his whip is 1.74 giving up 22 hits) the caveat to Chavez is he is second in run support at 6.18..Nuno not treading that great either in his last 3 as he's given up 22 hits as well..Oakland bats are always a threat..hope weather agrees for me there

run support is impossible to predict, i wouldn't consider that at all

smart move by the Tribe, and I bet them last night tip you should be so proud of me

It painful to bet on San Diego and than follow their game on some gamecast. Their lineup is so weak, How does Chase Headley still have a job? Did they sign Gyorko to some big deal? The guy is hitting .160.

dont' think the jays sweep the Tigers, can see an overplay tonight with porcello and Dickey on the hill and expect good effort against a struggling JV

jays over 9 @ 1.93
St.Louis Ml @ 1.83 (wont' over think it, they blew it last night but Waino will stop the bleeding)

Any reason why folks are betting against Wainwright? Is he hurt perhaps? I know his last outing was brutal, and I would expect a bounce back.

Any reason why folks are betting against Wainwright? Is he hurt perhaps? I know his last outing was brutal, and I would expect a bounce back.

possibly some respect for Vargas at home+ how well he pitched on the road against the Jays? Confused myself but the above two could attribute to the line.

dont' think the jays sweep the Tigers, can see an overplay tonight with porcello and Dickey on the hill and expect good effort against a struggling JV

hope they get smoked tonight but i don't see it happening

Tip and others gonna hate me but tuck and nbafan gonna love me..

WASHINGTON is 42-19 (+22.0 Units) against the money line when playing on Wednesday over the last 3 seasons.

MATSUZAKA is 13-4 (+10.6 Units) against the money line as a road underdog of +100 to +125 in his career. (Team's Record)

Everyone remember that Lyles is a disaster on 6
and

[TABLE="width: 100%"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD="class: matchupHeader, bgcolor: #EEEEDD, align: center"]JORDAN LYLES vs. ARIZONA [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][TABLE="width: 100%"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD="class: matchupCells Text, bgcolor: #F6F6F6"]LYLES is 0-2 when starting against ARIZONA with an ERA of 7.84 and a WHIP of 1.838.[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: matchupCells Text, bgcolor: #F6F6F6"]His team's record is 0-4 (-4.0 units) in these starts.[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

BALTIMORE is 6-14 (-11.4 Units) against the money line after 3 or more consecutive wins over the last 2 seasons.

TAMPA BAY is 2-12 (-12.4 Units) against the money line after getting shut out over the last 2 seasons.

PRICE is 16-22 (-18.7 Units) against the money line when the total is 7 or less in his career. (Team's Record)

DANKS is 6-0 (+8.1 Units) against the money line in road games after a win over the last 3 seasons. (Team's Record)

Tip and others gonna hate me but tuck and nbafan gonna love me..

WASHINGTON is 42-19 (+22.0 Units) against the money line when playing on Wednesday over the last 3 seasons.

The nationals are a clear day of the week play considering they are 7-2 on Wednesdays this season and Philly is 1-7

Back