tb -128
tor +126

rangers over
phillies under
TB ml
Washington over
twins ml
pads ml

Got fucked in Philly tonight with 4, 2-out RBI in the last two innings and it brought Rodney in putting his availability in doubt after work two straight nights (albeit for two batters total). Hope that doesn't hurt my under tomorrow too...

In their first 31 road games against non-Boston based teams, the Blow Jays went 18-13 SU. In their last 30 such games, they've gone 7-23 SU. Holy road form meltdown, Batman!

In their last 43 games overall, the Blow Jays are 6-1 SU vs. Boston & 11-25 SU against all other teams. However, dissecting that latter figure shows they're best performed in game 2's...

Game 1's: 2-10 SU
Game 2's: 6-5 SU
Game 3's: 3-8 SU
Game 4's: 0-2 SU

Last edited:
Angels have gone a season high 14 games without one totaling 10+ runs. Their previous longest such streaks this season were 5 (twice), 4 then 3 (6 times) games. Before this streak they combined with their opponent to average one 10+ run game every 2.44 games played.

Angels have gone a season high 7 road games without one totaling 10+ runs. Their previous longest such streaks this season were 5, 4 then 3 (3 times) games. Before this streak they combined with their opponent to average one 10+ run game every 2.30 road games played.

Angels have gone a season high 10 games without conceding a 5+ run total. Their previous longest such streaks this season were 6 then 3 (9 times) games. Before this streak they conceded an average of one 5+ run total every 2.53 games played.

Angels have gone a season high 6 games without either themselves or their opponent managing a 6+ run team total. Their previous longest such streak this season was 3 (7 times) games. Before this streak they combined with their opponents to manage one 6+ run team total every 2.00 games played.

Philadelphia on Wednesday 5-13
Washington on Wednesday 15-4
Yankees 12-7 Houston 6-13
Problem game KC 14-5 playing De LA Roza ???

Dickey 2013 on 6 plus
0-2 5.25 ERA based on 12 innings
Dickey 2014 on 6 plus
0-3 7.41 ERA based on 17 innings
I am sure he was better when he was younger because career he was
9 and 10 4.18 ERA

I am currently not interested in the SF Cubs game. I also object to Boston tomorrow being 12-6 with Bucholz starting on 4 days rest

The redsox are 0-15 on aug 15th Ben afflecks birthday since his break out film " good will hunting " in 1997

Wheeler at +170 is insane

agreed he is so good, but the Mets really can't hit. Not saying OAK is a juggernaut at all cuz they gave away too much hitting at the break, but i was hoping to go under until i saw Rob Drake behind the dish

updated leans:
chc +121: basner

nym +180: drake

on the radar:

pit -114: nauert
cin +107: tichenor
tb -119: cuzzi
tor +111: rackley

Jeff Nelson ump in Colorado with De La Rosa
3-1 27.1 innings 1.98 ERA
scary game

damn that's a damning stat, figured it would be hard to go under there...I mean last night that game should have stayed under, but because of the large lead the royals had and to preserve their pen they brought in someone else and it's 7-4

Blue Jays in G4 of RDW chase. Wind blowing out which I believe is good for Dickey. Nelson is very good. Two teams apparently going in different directions. Im taking BJs runline per chase and lean under as separate bet. I guess i need to check if roof is open.

Wheeler on 4 6-2 2.33 ERA. Combine that with Drake's indifference to home teams
1 unit bet Mets

Think the Padres on in trouble. Kennedy out after 5 is one obvious example. The pen has been strained and after a 1 and 4 run confidence is just not there.
Bottom line in their last 5 games they have given up 28 runs.

i like it, shark hasn't been very impressive since the trade

Don't disagree with pick, but Shark has 3.21 ERA, 3.69 FIP, 0.946 Whip since trade. He's been fantastic.

I think Mets have some value, but they may not score.

Don't disagree with pick, but Shark has 3.21 ERA, 3.69 FIP, 0.946 Whip since trade. He's been fantastic.

I think Mets have some value, but they may not score.

probably won't, but 3.21 ERA ain't fantastic and he's been wild

someone talk me of the cubs, no Posey and i can't let Peavy get awaY with this price on the road

Think peavy improves with 6 plus
Last time Cueto had this ump he faced Kershaw away and went 7 with no runs

WhiteSox off of two straight home losses and next home game is an uncanny 10-1 this year. We have this spot tonight, at +140 it's a play for me.

Also like the Cubs. Not enough time to explain.

Back