Wednesday Discussion Thread

wow, yanks are facing yet another left handed starter, they got pissed on by Corbin today but at some point they should mash one these guys. Gore might have the best stuff of them all but he also the one who least understands how to pitch!!

Shocked what a discount they giving in Skenes k’s this morning but as I type I see the 6.5 has already been bet up to -145 on the over. This lowest skenes k total in some time! I know scrubbies been swinging hot bats of late but it doesn’t change the fact there plenty of k’s throughout this lineup! Man I got 45 min til gotta take Theresa to dr, I’m pushing it but think I’m gonna run across and bet him now cause I think this will be 7.5 by time we done at dr.

So I went ahead and hit Skenes ov 6.5 -140, if cubs beat me then I’ll tip my cap.

also I coulda got this later after the dr’s but I love the number here, doesn’t mean it will move way I think I’m fucking terrible predicting these moves on props so I just play them when my number says the wrong.

Arrighetti ov 5.5 k’s —110,, I don’t love playing against Phillies but this kid can mow down any lineup when his stuff working. His last start vs o’s Cowse; was only guy he could punch out for 2x thru lineup but he still managed to get us 6. Lineup be damned this kids swinging strike is elite, anytime you can get over 5.5 k’s with little to no juice you play it imo.

KC TT o3.5 -105 @ DK

Bibee starts have been a little different but will take a stab
View attachment 87559

So I just got her home from dr’s, I didn’t look super close into this game just knew at the price I was playing kc. Is there a reason I should look tt as much or more than game? I’m heading across river now so you got 10 min or so to give me something to work with! I’ll be nice and stop for a cigar so you can have 15 min! Lol.

So I just got her home from dr’s, I didn’t look super close into this game just knew at the price I was playing kc. Is there a reason I should look tt as much or more than game? I’m heading across river now so you got 10 min or so to give me something to work with! I’ll be nice and stop for a cigar so you can have 15 min! Lol.
My only feel was that Cleveland doesn't want to get swept. So wanted to avoid that possibility.

My only feel was that Cleveland doesn't want to get swept. So wanted to avoid that possibility.

Oh god dammit. I thought you were gonna tell me wacha flocks flame sucks in day or cle hitters mash him, I didn’t have chance to look at any of that. But no, you come with cle don’t wanna get swept?!?!??? I doubt the wanted yo lose the 1st 2 games either! You got me so fired up I’m posting and driving again! Cmon bro you better than this!!!!

What's up guys? Starting to day drink early. Don't recommend my parlay but here's what I have with odds boost on DK 5 teamer

Bellinger 2+ bases
Skenes 8+k's
Pirates ml
Reynolds 2+ bases
Tellez over 0.5 RBI

About 35/1 odds for a 10 spot

Just needed some action for early game. Did not like card last couple days and wasn't going to pretend to. This early parlay is just to have action and nothing more.

Oh god dammit. I thought you were gonna tell me wacha flocks flame sucks in day or cle hitters mash him, I didn’t have chance to look at any of that. But no, you come with cle don’t wanna get swept?!?!??? I doubt the wanted yo lose the 1st 2 games either! You got me so fired up I’m posting and driving again! Cmon bro you better than this!!!!
lol… pitching match up is pretty damn even, hard to find many reasons one way or the other

lol… pitching match up is pretty damn even, hard to find many reasons one way or the other

Then we got one my fav spots in mlb, plus money coin flip! I sometimes drive around the hood and ask if I can shoot craps with the brothers but anytime I hit my mark I want +140 but anytime I crap out I only pay even money!

Then we got one my fav spots in mlb, plus money coin flip! I sometimes drive around the hood and ask if I can shoot craps with the brothers but anytime I hit my mark I want +140 but anytime I crap out I only pay even money!
Cleveland offense has been a disaster past 3 weeks or so. One of the worst in the league, i think coming back to earth as i couldn’t believe they were as good as they were hitting previously

Cleveland offense has been a disaster past 3 weeks or so. One of the worst in the league, i think coming back to earth as i couldn’t believe they were as good as they were hitting previously

Yea the 1sr half when they were getting production from a bunch of scrubs was way more surprising than now where it has to be kwan, ramwewz, or naylor closing his eyes and running into one!

I stuck w kc but I also used the ov 3.5 tt to jump start a parlay, I don’t be tailing very often, don’t fuvk me on this one and make me bring out the OG gangster I be trying to suppress these days!!! Normally I’d say “it your money asshole, it your decision what to play”, but that when I’m telling other ppl! Lmao 😂

Saw the total 8 was juiced high for Cubs/Pirates pregame, now I know why. Cubs are so frustrating. Watch them on a run to the last day to possibly steal a wild card. They piss me off more than the Reds do. LOL

God damn cubs are raking, they running thod assjokw pitch count up and he not canning nearly enough. Mfer had Happ 1-2 let it go full before getting a punk ass ground out. Told myself he had to fan happ there to have a chance at 7 cause he only going 5 innings. I guess he could get going but it better hapoen quick, my app looked like he got squeezed on a few dunno if thi app i look at while driving most accurate. He just not looking or his pitches not moving? wtf??

God damn cubs are raking, they running thod assjokw pitch count up and he not canning nearly enough. Mfer had Happ 1-2 let it go full before getting a punk ass ground out. Told myself he had to fan happ there to have a chance at 7 cause he only going 5 innings. I guess he could get going but it better hapoen quick, my app looked like he got squeezed on a few dunno if thi app i look at while driving most accurate. He just not looking or his pitches not moving? wtf??
Big time hitter friendly ump

Lead off royals homer is nice. Massey has his number

Nice, I got a super awesome special on draft kings, if me team leads by 2 at any point I win. Tried to put 100 on kc, said over limit, tried 50, over limit, these cock suckers got me back down at $10 limits on any profit boost or special. Lmao! Pussies

Cubs did the same thing in July last year and imploded in August. Maybe we’re doing it a month later now and will implode in Sept this time?

Big time hitter friendly ump

Shouldn’t matter with stuff like skenes unless he seriously not calling strikes strikes and cubs laying off edges. I swear im gonna find one these mlb exects w some pull and im
Gonna get this mfer in a abandoned building, duct tape him to a chair and pour gas on this mfer till he agrees to fire these overpaid pricks calling balls and strikes and hire some kids with a iPad to call proper balls and strikes! How fucking hard would this be? I’m so sick of seeing these redic strike zones my 9 year old nephew sits with me and says “how is that a strike” or vice versa!! Shit ur stupid!!

Shouldn’t matter with stuff like skenes unless he seriously not calling strikes strikes and cubs laying off edges. I swear im gonna find one these mlb exects w some pull and im
Gonna get this mfer in a abandoned building, duct tape him to a chair and pour gas on this mfer till he agrees to fire these overpaid pricks calling balls and strikes and hire some kids with a iPad to call proper balls and strikes! How fucking hard would this be? I’m so sick of seeing these redic strike zones my 9 year old nephew sits with me and says “how is that a strike” or vice versa!! Shit ur stupid!!
There are days where I want to leave the sport altogether because of it. But too much invested and can still have fun with most games.

Completely fucked Kyle’s rhythm with this bullshit zone. I didn’t check umps ahead of time but these guys destroy an already fragile pitcher

If I woulda had more time this morning there no doubt in my mind I woulda been on pirates Ff tf over vs that gas can and a hitters ump?? I’m going home and snapping on Theresa for her stupid cancer fucking up some easy bets!!! Sickness and health my ass! Problem is it wouldn’t matter if we were married im a lot more loyal to ppl than sports teams, plus we got married cause I needed her insurance for my detached retina and she took care of me that month while I had to not do shit besides lay in a way my face was facing floor., I’m assuming she did a lot for me while I laid on couch with laptop on floor so I could watch movies!! Guess I’ll give her a pass!!! 🤣

Just walked in door, that’s more better skenes, I know you can bust off 3 more in 2 innings vs these chumps!! Lfg

If I woulda had more time this morning there no doubt in my mind I woulda been on pirates Ff tf over vs that gas can and a hitters ump?? I’m going home and snapping on Theresa for her stupid cancer fucking up some easy bets!!! Sickness and health my ass! Problem is it wouldn’t matter if we were married im a lot more loyal to ppl than sports teams, plus we got married cause I needed her insurance for my detached retina and she took care of me that month while I had to not do shit besides lay in a way my face was facing floor., I’m assuming she did a lot for me while I laid on couch with laptop on floor so I could watch movies!! Guess I’ll give her a pass!!! 🤣
Sounds like true love. Loyalty hard to come by these days. Hope everything is ok bud.

Sounds like true love. Loyalty hard to come by these days. Hope everything is ok bud.

Oh I’ve been in true love at least 3x! I love bitches and they usually love me (some really hate me but that ok it part my vetting process!!) it ain’t no accident I end up with woman who down for the cause! Hell no shit ain’t ok, she mfin dying man, but it is what it is. Lets win some money so I can take her to beach or something before she kicks bucket!

Can I get 2 more K;s from Skenes. Hope he goes at least 2 more innings. Then need 1 more base from Bellinger. Parlay has good oxygen as of right now.

arfnghetti price actually went up a bit, go figure, don’t even know if that a good thing seems like lot of them been moving against me lately and those been cashing! Oh well at least I can say I beat the closer, some ppl think that matters, I think it sounds good but don’t really mean shit other than few bucks long term! On top of him when I went back I played

YORDAN ov 2.5 h,r,rbi,, been back 2 days just 1 hit in each, bout time for him to smash!

Pena ov 2.5 h,r, rbi +110.. hot ass day in that bandbox somebody gonna clobber a walker pitch or 3!!

Stros ml… as my guy @peelpub94 would say “Stros don’t want to get swept!!” Lol

Cubs did the same thing in July last year and imploded in August. Maybe we’re doing it a month later now and will implode in Sept this time?
Yeah I watch a lot of NL Central games. Cubs will not get to a wildcard. They need like 7 or 8 game winning streak or two. They don't have it in them.

Can I get 2 more K;s from Skenes. Hope he goes at least 2 more innings. Then need 1 more base from Bellinger. Parlay has good oxygen as of right now.

Ever since I got Covid bad few years back it’s like 1-2x a year I dunno if I get or what but it totally fucks my breathing up, if I didn’t have inhalers and albuteral breathing treatments I be in hospital and I hate going to dr. Anyways my inhaler super low and you saying the play “had oxygen” made me think of early today when I was going to get car for the wife I saw some lady loading old man into van, she wasn’t looking and I thought real hard bout taking the oxygen tank off back his chair and roll him into traffic! I wussed out and felt bad bout it but man I woulda loved to get a few pulls off that tank!!

Are they gonna let skenes pitch the 6th? I kinda got bad feeling! Did he not punch out anyone in 5th? What the fucking fuck, I told this mfer I needed 7 by end of 5tg cause I’m not sure what this asshole manager gonna go. Please let him pitch 6rh. Im
Still pissed off milw pulled their kid with the same 82 pitches last night which was fucjing stupid and cost them the game which kinda made me happy, other the the fact the reg season don’t mean shit to them, playing in the nl central they might not need to win another game to make playoffs!! They an instant fade once playoffs start, garbage ass team.

Fuck I gotta go check on wife or run around the yard I can’t be sitting here waiting to see if he comes back out!

Back