926Detroit TigersT. Skubal -L+1½
+108U 7½
08:05 PM
927Tampa Bay RaysJ. Springs -L-1½
+130
-124O 7½
928Texas RangersJ. Gray -R+1½
+114U 7½

Huge price for the Mets today, but the Nats are a dumpster fire. Conversely, are the Pirates going to sweep LA?

Yeah it’s 40ish percent chance of rain at Fenway. The problem is with these K props the number moves super quick almost always up. You have to decide right away.

not much reason to cap the cards game, good chance of rain all afternoon. they might be able to play it, really tough to say cause it seems like the worst of the rain could end up north of the park but it looks like there def gonna be some rain.

not much reason to cap the cards game, good chance of rain all afternoon. they might be able to play it, really tough to say cause it seems like the worst of the rain could end up north of the park but it looks like there def gonna be some rain.
Thanks for this. I hate betting involving any games that could have delay(s) anyways.

I haven't seen a cloud in 3 weeks. The dog days are here

Looking for favorable under stuff here, roof closed, getaway day, no clue about the ump since he's new

Think Bum overperforms today

Thanks for this. I hate betting involving any games that could have delay(s) anyways.

NP, same here.. it really tough to say, looks like the line is breaking up as it gets closer to city but we def gonna have scattered showers, i dunno if it be enough to get them off the field or not? when i posted that the hour by hour showed over 50% chance at 12-1-2, then again around 5, but now they have taken away anything till 5, lol. think they prob are gonna play it now but there certainly a chance they get a pop up shower that forces a delay which puts the starters in jeopardy.

moved from NHL thread, lol.

i dont see much in the early starts, i expect Carrasco will be good but they asking for 18.5 outs and 5.5 k's.. no interest going over either those numbers. think ya just lay the rl for ff or game with mets if ya gotta play anything in that game.

• Haha
Reactions: KJ
i really have no clue wtf Hudson gonna do in most his starts anyways so im happy to stay away from that game. still trying to figure out how the hell pads got struck out 10x by waino old ass yesterday?!!??

Yeah it’s 40ish percent chance of rain at Fenway. The problem is with these K props the number moves super quick almost always up. You have to decide right away.

yea they def move quick, especially when they wrong! some ppl are picking those off :)

Huge price for the Mets today, but the Nats are a dumpster fire. Conversely, are the Pirates going to sweep LA?

they 4-1 against them on the season, i dont wanna hear anymore bout brewers and cards having all these "free wins" playing pirates so much! (im usually the one saying it lol)! dodgers would hate to see these guys 18x a year!! lol

i still dunno how they got that k prop so wrong with Kirby yesterday, 3.5? i was almost scared off thinking they knew something i didnt with that line!! lol. sure would like to find another 1 or 2 like that today!!

they 4-1 against them on the season, i dont wanna hear anymore bout brewers and cards having all these "free wins" playing pirates so much! (im usually the one saying it lol)! dodgers would hate to see these guys 18x a year!! lol
Would be an 18 day vacation instead of 6 days

Would be an 18 day vacation instead of 6 days

for whom? lol.. they been beating lad best too, Urias twice and Buelher once!! i almost threw away my Urias over outs ticket, i seriously just realized it cashed, cant believe he made it 6 innings after getting knocked around the 1st 2 innings, he was at like 45 pitches after 2 also, im shocked he was able to go 6, he can be so efficient, somehow he still only threw 91 pitches, that means it took him less than 50 to get thru next 4 innings.. yesterday made sense but it odd to me lad always takes him out after 6 innings despite his pitch count usually being super low still.

for whom? lol.. they been beating lad best too, Urias twice and Buelher once!! i almost threw away my Urias over outs ticket, i seriously just realized it cashed, cant believe he made it 6 innings after getting knocked around the 1st 2 innings, he was at like 45 pitches after 2 also, im shocked he was able to go 6, he can be so efficient, somehow he still only threw 91 pitches, that means it took him less than 50 to get thru next 4 innings.. yesterday made sense but it odd to me lad always takes him out after 6 innings despite his pitch count usually being super low still.
Dodgers win important games and seem to take a breather at times. Pirates games are breathers.

Dodgers win important games and seem to take a breather at times. Pirates games are breathers.

after losing 2 of 3 in pittsburg you would think they show some respect in la. maybe i buy that for the offense but i dont think starting pitchers ever come into a game taking a team lightly. i think they just see Urias well for some reason, they did get 11 freaking hits off him in pit, then hit a couple 2 run jacks in 1st 2 innings yesterday, maybe they have a tell on him? tipping his pitches?

after losing 2 of 3 in pittsburg you would think they show some respect in la. maybe i buy that for the offense but i dont think starting pitchers ever come into a game taking a team lightly. i think they just see Urias well for some reason, they did get 11 freaking hits off him in pit, then hit a couple 2 run jacks in 1st 2 innings yesterday, maybe they have a tell on him? tipping his pitches?
You do believe that starters come differently for certain games though, right? Starter v Pitt and same starter v SF are different people imo

You do believe that starters come differently for certain games though, right? Starter v Pitt and same starter v SF are different people imo

obviously they should approach every lineup differently but dont think they decide to give it less that night, if anything you would think they be excited for a chance to look fantastic!! waino season numbers def look better the last few years thanks to pirates!! lol

• Haha
Reactions: KJ
rodgers has never pitched at coors, this mfer starts a adventure in normal parks! He hasnt been walking as many of late, 2 starts ago vs braves he did walk 2 but that wasnt till the end his outing which was a really short one since instead of walking guys he was missing down the middle!!

obviously they should approach every lineup differently but dont think they decide to give it less that night, if anything you would think they be excited for a chance to look fantastic!! waino season numbers def look better the last few years thanks to pirates!! lol
I've just always believed there is a different level of confidence, like getting the first pitch against a good team is much more focused than a bad one. Guess if the contract is latent in stats it could be different but I don't think many, if any, are

I've just always believed there is a different level of confidence, like getting the first pitch against a good team is much more focused than a bad one. Guess if the contract is latent in stats it could be different but I don't think many, if any, are

beats me, there already enough to worry bout i cant start trying to gauge how focused a starter gonna be vs a particular team, i gotta think the fact they got 11 hits off Urias just a few weeks back would be enough for him to take that next time seeing them seriously.. i def think certain guys just see certain pitchers well, maybe it just some weird thing where buccos see Urias? or like i said maybe they picked up a tell on him, that happens a lot i believe, probably even more these days with all the film studying going on. of course maybe that works both ways to the point a team can pick it up if one their own guys is tipping pitches?

crazy thing is i think pirates have a good matchup going tonight but tougher to bet them after they have already won the 1st 2 of series! Quintana was fantastic vs doyers in pitt a few weeks back tossing 6 shutout innings with only 2 hits allowed and 5k's, he did walk 4 which worrisome vs a lineup this good. Cardinals are the only team he has struggled with the past month and that to be expected as they great vs lhp, doyers are not.. Quintana k rate is way down but his swinging strikes are pretty much in line with years past, his HR rate is crazy low and it justified as guys are not barreling him up this year as the exit velo down, hard hit rate down, soft contact way up. Added bonus, he has been fantastic vs lad in his career, unfortunately he has been awful with Fairchild calling balls and strikes. No clue what lad gets out of mitch white? It is +135 to go over 15.5 outs with Quintana! i think there def some value in that number and it avoids the hassle of trusting the pirates offense!

I haven't seen a cloud in 3 weeks. The dog days are here

Looking for favorable under stuff here, roof closed, getaway day, no clue about the ump since he's new

Think Bum overperforms today

im really tempted to take his k prop over 4.5 at plus, he not a strikeout pitcher anymore by any stretch but against braves i feel like if you getting outs it gonna be a good amount of k's. ya dont really want them making contact and they will go fishing outside the zone!

man, snakes are throwing a whole damn lineup of lefties at wright! i thought for sure i be on his k prop considering how much snakes strike out but i dunno. his k percentage against lefties aint bad but it aint what it is vs right handed bats, he has seemed to figure out how to pitch to them this year as lefty ops vs him this year is below .600 but his k-bb ratio is cut in more than half against lefties, not good for the k prop.. guess it just gonna be a pass but that a bummer cause when i 1st looked at card his was the 1st name that jumped out for k's.

man, snakes are throwing a whole damn lineup of lefties at wright! i thought for sure i be on his k prop considering how much snakes strike out but i dunno. his k percentage against lefties aint bad but it aint what it is vs right handed bats, he has seemed to figure out how to pitch to them this year as lefty ops vs him this year is below .600 but his k-bb ratio is cut in more than half against lefties, not good for the k prop.. guess it just gonna be a pass but that a bummer cause when i 1st looked at card his was the 1st name that jumped out for k's.
Diamondback.gif

JV has given up more than 2 runs only twice all year including getting rocked in his last start,. been trying to figure out how to play him for the last 15 min, i expect he goes 7 innings but 19.5 outs would be highest out total i have played. we could go under 2.5 runs allowed but we talking bout -170 juice on that. A's not a super high strike out team and his K's per 9 and swinging/called strikes all down. That said if he does go 7+ innings you would think he accumulate 6-7 but that right at the 6.5 number, dont love that, dont hate it either. Maybe out prop be better if im thinking along the lines is he gonna have to go deep to reach the k's anyways. He hasnt eclipsed this out total since may 10th but he now facing the worst team in baseball far as ops against rhp!! think im gonna play his over outs straight and start a paraly with the under 2.5 runs allowed..

want to play cws but jays hot and sox just had another injury with anderson going on the dl now. Robert should be back tonight and i still like chisox vs lhp even missing guys from lineup. cws smacked ryu around a few times last year and he not pitching as well now, getting plus money here seems like the right play.

JV has given up more than 2 runs only twice all year including getting rocked in his last start,. been trying to figure out how to play him for the last 15 min, i expect he goes 7 innings but 19.5 outs would be highest out total i have played. we could go under 2.5 runs allowed but we talking bout -170 juice on that. A's not a super high strike out team and his K's per 9 and swinging/called strikes all down. That said if he does go 7+ innings you would think he accumulate 6-7 but that right at the 6.5 number, dont love that, dont hate it either. Maybe out prop be better if im thinking along the lines is he gonna have to go deep to reach the k's anyways. He hasnt eclipsed this out total since may 10th but he now facing the worst team in baseball far as ops against rhp!! think im gonna play his over outs straight and start a paraly with the under 2.5 runs allowed..
Good call on JV outs. I had some 18.5

Got madbum k’s. Wasn’t real confident in that but anytime we think a pitcher gonna go 5+ vs Braves his k prop worth a look,

Also played tonight.

Gray over 16,5 outs
Quintana ov 15.5 outs +135
Greene and Skubal ov 5.5 k’s
Ray ov 6.5 k’s
Marquez over 17.5 outs.

Game wise I played chisox and rangers 1st 5. Thought bout taking the +1 with pirates but decided having Quintana going 5.1 innings was enough.

KKKs in Fenway. Greene is a fucking mystery.

He been pretty filthy with not nearly as much bad (walks and bombs) in 3 of his last 4, think he might be figuring things out. Now that I said this he will get blown up next start, lol.

Seattle pussy manager yanks Ray after 5 and 88 pitches. Pen gives up 5 runs in 6th, way to go asshole, you telling me Ray couldn’t have cruised thru that part of lineup in 6th like he had the other 2x? 105 or so pitches nothing to him. That was the punch out part O’s lineup too, he for gets his 7th k if manager not a cunt, plus seattle woulda had chance to win game still which was blown minute he pulled Ray.

Back