Wednesday Discussion Thread

laid off a nice day yday entirely since that's how my life goes

Matheny with a masterclass walking Abreu to get just returned Eloy who hit the GW HR into the fountains

leans:
fried (NYM looks really vulnerable, may have a worse lineup than ATL who is missing everybody besides Freeman and Albies. Prefer ATL pen, little worried they close a favorite)
peraltawi (can't quit DET)
KIKUCHI (HOU bullpen pretty used besides Graveman, which diminishes SEA but this all comes down to whether Kikuchi is healthy again? Anybody got info on that?)
cortes (fress off IL and NYY pen walking the tight rope tonight makes it a pass)
kim (what is he doing as a dog to contact pitching Plesac?)
manaea (OAK coughed up a big lead but got Melancon and the rest of the good pen used, no idea what to expect from Snell)

Man, eventually benching hosmer might save that Padres season. Frazier at the top just makes that team so good. Need another SP

Man, eventually benching hosmer might save that Padres season. Frazier at the top just makes that team so good. Need another SP
not sure the bullpen will hold up in the playoffs, but the rest of the team is great and the crowd was very good at the Dodgers series

finally got on Wily Peralta for his last start and feel like he will win today but i can't play that low K/9

Fish dogged @ BAL looks interesting to me. Holloway is new-ish to me, while we know what we're getting with Jorge Lopez

Back