Wednesday 4/20, Enjoy Fellas

KJ

Bump. Set. Shuma!
Don't really care smokers, puff puff give or whetever, enjoy your day.

Getting this one in and I haven't a clue why Cleveland are playing weekday games an hour early. Tip chime in please. Makes no sense.

Seattle +127 1.5*
Colorado -1.5 +220
STL tt o3.5 -125
White Sox -1.5 +145
White Sox -2.5 +250 .5*
Miami -113
KC -106
AZ/SFO 1st 5 under 3.5 -145 2*

Last edited:
GL today, KJ. Either one of these guys could lose control at any time so I can't kill you for playing the dog here. :cheers3:

Getting this one in and I haven't a clue why Cleveland are playing weekday games an hour early. Tip chime in please. Makes no sense.

Seattle +127 1.5*
kinda like the M's also as Walker has been good in his own right, but I don’t trust the Mariners offense against Salazar. I have layed off so far
GL kj

Seattle +127 1.5*

Going the other way on this one but I am, of course, a homer.

I think these start times are for the colder time of year, and I guess they are nice for the folks who work downtown and just stay down for the game. Or those who live downtown. Think the Tribe's trying to attract that crowd. Or any crowd, please. They're kind of a pain for people who work a standard shift somewhere to 5:00 and have to go home first. Cuts it a little close. As usual in recent years, the attendance so far has been pretty weak.

Walker is the perfect storm for me, for better or worse

He's one of my "play on" guys and his team can't hit at home, so I get the value on the road. Pretty simple with him.

Rest of the day is shit imo

Miami -113
KC -106
AZ/SFO 1st 5 under 3.5 -145 2*

Back