Wednesday 12/18/13 NBA discussion thread

4-0 I would have been 1h's with C's, Raps, Jazz, and Wolves. Looks like 2-2 full game. Need to leave local for basketball...

Not sure what happened but 58-58 tie and I cash a BIG first half bet. Now on a free roll.

They gave SA an extra point after reviewing a 3 ptr, 59-58. Hope you still cashed.

I watch a lot of Pelicans games and they get destroyed by teams that can dribble drive. GS did that at multiple positions last night. Clippers only have 1.

I've been wrong before, more times than right, this season...

But I doubt AD will wear the ball out like Kobe and his injury wasn't serious.

It's a plus, believe me, they had nothing at the rim without him. Even if he doesn't shoot the ball once his presence is worth a few points

Superstar yet? Perhaps not.

But he's the best asset in the NBA outside of Lebron and Durant.

I believe every GM would take him over every other player.

32-4 SD State.

Just bet 30 point favs that aren't your big name programs in NCAA. It's probably not profitable. But I'm going to do it.

are defensive superstars judged differently in this little game than offensive superstars?

I need the scale here

He's avg 19 a game shooting 50% while being the best defensive big in the game (4 blocks/game, 2 steals/game, DD rebounds)

As a 21 year old kid

Ok, nm, he is a superstar

And his pedigree that he's probably the best 1 and done player in college history doesn't hurt.

Durant's Longhorns went out 1st round. AD won a ship. The team the next tear lost in the NIT.

And his pedigree that he's probably the best 1 and done player in college history doesn't hurt.

Durant's Longhorns went out 1st round. AD won a ship. The team the next tear lost in the NIT.

Comparing the longhorns with basically 5 mcd's all americans makes sense

Burger King and Wendy's should make teams and play in a fast food tourney vs the mcd's all americans

so michael fuckin carter-williams is a superstar

do you carry a rabbit's foot around when you try to pick up a chick?

I can understand anyone in general fucking up the lineup, and someone like Kobe who handles the ball all the time after a lengthy layoff making a difference

just saying, anthony davis and kobe aren't quite equal in that myth regardless of how the game turns out

i used Kobe as an example. but it's basically fade a team with a huge piece returning and play on a team without a big piece 1st game.

so michael fuckin carter-williams is a superstar

do you carry a rabbit's foot around when you try to pick up a chick?

Are you retarded? MCW is going to come back and he will be rusty. He will try to do a lot. Will most likely not have his legs. His teammates will relax a little. It doesn't matter if he is a superstar or not. That's just the name of the "theory" or whatever you want to call it. MCW is the star of the sixers. And that is quite obvious. We'll see how it does. You don't have to listen to my thoughts. But if you're going to talk shit I will most certainly play along.

Are you retarded? MCW is going to come back and he will be rusty. He will try to do a lot. Will most likely not have his legs. His teammates will relax a little. It doesn't matter if he is a superstar or not. That's just the name of the "theory" or whatever you want to call it. MCW is the star of the sixers. And that is quite obvious. We'll see how it does. You don't have to listen to my thoughts. But if you're going to talk shit I will most certainly play along.

pot meet kettle

I tried the menengitis angle against UCSB a couple weeks ago spek and it didn't pay off

lol. not saying really capping wise, just forgot about his son playing him.

i hope he doesn't try to impress pops cause he sucks

Name someone you'd rather have?
roy-hibbert-desktop-wallpaper-normal-wallpaper-1461827690.jpg

Wouldn't even think twice about it...

He's better than Dwight right now and years younger with no baggage.

He's probably on the same level as Paul George but he's younger, and a big man. I'll take that over a 6-10 jump shooter.

Chris Paul? Nope

Back