Wednesday 12/18/13 NBA discussion thread

Lol the heat don't give a shit about the pacers guys. Don't bet the heat simply because of the revenge factor. That's all I'm saying.

4th quarter under again. Not as good as at Indiana but could only find 1 example where it went over 47

I suck and have terrible luck at NBA/NHL so fade away but I'm taking the Jazz on the moneyline. 4-6 in their L10 but the losses include games against Miami, Indiana, Portland twice and San Antonio. That's quite a gauntlet.

In that stretch Utah has beat Phoenix, Denver and Sacramento on the road. I think they can handle the Magic.

Asik has the best opponent field goal % defense rating in the league. He is truly the best defense big man in the league. Plays straight up all the time and is a legit 7 feet. Was a big loss for the Bulls years ago. And he's still very young. For Bass and Lee it's robbery. Rondo Bradley Green Sully Asik plus several 1st round picks and a max contract to offer soon.... What a core.

Kevin Martin and Dante Cunningham are both expected to play for the Wolves on Wednesday against the Blazers.
Martin missed Monday's game with a sore knee but sounds like a go tonight, according to coach Rick Adelman. Cunningham left that game with a sprained left ankle, but it sounds like both players should return to their normal roles tonight.

Yep I thought green was included? But if it's just bass and lee that is an amazing deal. Celtics are doing very good things

Will be on Minn game and first quarter.
Large increase in Suns first half.
Always hit the Suns first half anyway but did not realize that the Suns this year are a perfect 17-0 as dogs regardless of the location in the first half

On Utah. Just a west vs east bet at +money. They've also been playing better with Burke
On Indiana. Agree with many here that Miami does not care for revenge
On Minn. Portland 4/5 off a huge win should be fine dropping this one. Also looks like martin is in
bad odds ML parlay of Houston and Dallas. Think both are very safe
Last bet on Phoenix and tailing tuck for the 1st Q

Taking minny.

Also on Utah TT over 96. Orlando sucks defensively.

Looks like nene will be playing limited minutes.

Unrelated but nropp is approaching Lang fade levels

If Bulls cover tonight, tomorrow will be a 30 point loss

Why do people blindly tail anyone? Nropp provides ridiculously indepth writeups. That's all that should be looked at IMO

I don't tail him. There's several cappers here who are better if I want to do that. I once in awhile read his write-ups and most of the time what I see is the opposite of his write up. So it can be in depth all it wants... just thought it was worth throwing out there.

Jazz, RapTurds, Celtics, Wolves for me. Missed Wiz... really liked that one. Better team on a neutral and getting almost 5, damn.

You could just see the commentary for the playoffs. "Pacers dominated the heat during the regular season". Result? Heat win in 6

The nets offense is amazing tonight. Hopefully this team stays healthy and improves defensively over time. Pierce looks amazing

Dragic having a terrible game. Cashed first quarter, losing first half would be costly.

Back