We have lost Bloodhound

RIP Blood - one of the best in life and will be missed. Sorry you could not beat this one but at least now in a better place.

Rest in peace Blood, capped the game with true class.

Thoughts and prayers with the family and friends.

What an outpouring of love for Chuck and his family and friends.
Just such sad sad news.
My condolences too and prayers for all.

Wow, this is terrible new. RIP to a good man. They don't make 'em like that anymore.

In his honor, perhaps the partners could name one of the forums in his name to honor his memory and contributions to numerous members of the site - even if it's temporary it would be a nice gesture.

Wow, this is terrible new. RIP to a good man. They don't make 'em like that anymore.

In his honor, perhaps the partners could name one of the forums in his name to honor his memory and contributions to numerous members of the site - even if it's temporary it would be a nice gesture.

That crossed my mind...

RIP 'Hound

Certainly this is very sad news, but this just goes to show you what an impact he made on all of us. Most of which we've only known through this forum. To those fortunate enough to have met Hound in person, count your blessings. There's not enough kind people in this world, refreshing to know we could count on Chuck for that. CTG is a better place with him, it won't be the same without him, but I'm sure he'll want us all to carry on capping and exchanging ideas. Rest in Peace, Mr. Bloodhound.

I hate stuff like this, so I'll keep it short. Blood was the nicest person on here. I got very sad when I saw this. RIP, Blood.

Rip. Cancer sucks. I just got diagnosed in May and I'm only 32. Been in shock. Hate this disease

Sorry to hear about that, hopefully they caught it in time.

You're still young and strong, wishing you the best. Judging by your user name, the chemo (if that's what you're doing), should be a little easier to take.

:cheers3:

Damn, Throwback. Hope you're doing well. OG CTG.

Hopefully you caught this shit disease early. Good luck, brother. :shake2:

Cash, it's hitting me now knowing that Bowl season is coming and he won't be here to provide the incredible wealth of knowledge each and every game. I've had nothing but great Bowl seasons with him. I looked at his lasts posts. His 2nd to last post was to me on October 22nd. I actually replied to him but there was no response. I also sent him a get well pm yesterday morning, obviously the same day he passed.
My my avatar will always be what it is right now. Hopefully this site lasts forever and we can keep honoring him. I'm going to really miss him during this Bowl season.

Wise : This is a gut wrenching loss for sure. May this good man RIP & may his family find comfort in the days ahead. My thoughts are also with his very good friends here Wire & Tim who were lucky enough to share time with Blood in Vegas

Wise : This is a gut wrenching loss for sure. May this good man RIP & may his family find comfort in the days ahead. My thoughts are also with his very good friends here Wire & Tim who were lucky enough to share time with Blood in Vegas

Since none of us who only knew him from here and some emails were so fortunate, and won't be attending any eulogy, I'd love to hear some stories that you guys could share with the rest of us.

I was floored by his picture. We all draw up in our mind's eye what we think someone might look like that we converse with, and that was not what I imagined Chuck to be.

So, when you guys are ready, I for one, would appreciate to listen to what he was like in person.

:shake2:

Since none of us who only knew him from here and some emails were so fortunate, and won't be attending any eulogy, I'd love to hear some stories that you guys could share with the rest of us.

I was floored by his picture. We all draw up in our mind's eye what we think someone might look like that we converse with, and that was not what I imagined Chuck to be.

So, when you guys are ready, I for one, would appreciate to listen to what he was like in person.

Frank made a similar request above in the thread, and I will check on an obit and do have some things I can share about Blood that I will write up here soon.

yea

i felt the same.....

It seems like 10 years ago, I didn't know anyone with cancer - now I bet everyone knows someone suffering from it currently or has passed away. Now, I know too many people....

Well this just sucks. The world got a little less classy. RIP Blood, no more suffering where you are at.

RIP Blood. Just like many members, I only knew you through this site, but you were always a positive man and a truly good guy. Those are two rare qualities and you possessed them both.

I hope you are at peace. You will be missed.

I'm not sure who else remembers this post Bloodhound made but I'm certain Scrute does....when I was in Vegas this wise man told me, son you are never going to win betting on that many games. Well looks like ole Billy was wrong this time.

it's something like that but that's legendary

I'm not sure who else remembers this post Bloodhound made but I'm certain Scrute does....when I was in Vegas this wise man told me, son you are never going to win betting on that many games. Well looks like ole Billy was wrong this time.

it's something like that but that's legendary

Absolutely legendary

Long time lurker, always a good read. What I noticed over the years is there was never any "malice" in his threads. I'll play some Gov't Mule tonight thinking of him--I'll hope he would like that.

Can't recall interacting with blood much but remember seeing him everywhere around here. Seemed like a great guy, will definitely be missed. RIP

Awful news and that disease is just the worst. My condolences to his family and friends. Both in person and in the CTG world. May your memory live on. Rest In Peace bloodhound

Back