Way Early Super Bowl Matchup Guesses.

skanless13

Fly, Eagles, Fly!
Did this last couple years. I think it’s interesting to see who can nail the exact Super Bowl matchup the earliest. I’ll have to check last year thread to see who nailed it.

Idea is to see who can guess the correct Super Bowl matchup first without moving off of it.

For me. Going into week 1 I’d say. Eagles vs Ravens.

My initial guess SF vs Cincy (really wanted to say Miami or Jack but just not sure they are there yet).

I’m going to stick with Cincy vs San Fran. If Miami wins this week in Buffalo, I may be ready to elevate them. Still not sold on their defense.

I’m going to stick with Cincy vs San Fran. If Miami wins this week in Buffalo, I may be ready to elevate them. Still not sold on their defense.
Yes. Big test.

Cincy… should get better as the season progresses but, geez…

Don’t want to overreact, but I think I have to switch to Buffalo vs SF. Seem like 2 most balanced teams.

Definitely a possibility!

Chiefs seem the most consistent in AFC right now, everyone else too jekyll and hyde for me. Niners/Eagles a coin flip, home field advantage will be humongous. Dallas/Detroit a step or 5 below those 2. I'd throw Seattle in there too.

Niners

Why?

Look great and I don't have my usual stake in them.

Buffalo

I think they'll peak later and keep getting better.

What will prevent this? Coaching.

Now, AFC has plenty of horses. Gonna be a fun one.

Don't count out Cincy once their healthy. If I see a solid price, I'm playing them TOMORROW.

Niners

Why?

Look great and I don't have my usual stake in them.

Buffalo

I think they'll peak later and keep getting better.

What will prevent this? Coaching.

Now, AFC has plenty of horses. Gonna be a fun one.

Don't count out Cincy once their healthy. If I see a solid price, I'm playing them TOMORROW.
Actually, BOL has the # up now

Cincy SB Champs +2800

One unit risked

Actually, BOL has the # up now

Cincy SB Champs +2800

One unit risked
This will likely stay around for a bit with their schedule upcoming...

But, I'd rather secure a number for my personal preseason AFC favorite.

I see them rebounding for 9 wins, and into the playoffs. Healthy there, and watch out.

I'm gonna go back to my original prediction. Lions vs. Browns...will stick with this for a long while.

Going to extrapolate to the final 4

Thinks it's Nivers over Lions and KC over CLE

Not a fan of punting Miami but that defense is so nasty and I can't project Tua lasting that long

Going to extrapolate to the final 4

Thinks it's Nivers over Lions and KC over CLE

Not a fan of punting Miami but that defense is so nasty and I can't project Tua lasting that long
I REALLY like Cle, and their D is LEGIT. But I really doubt Massage boy can take them far. Now if Chubb was still healthy….

Reactions: KJ
Niners vs Ravens
Might be moving on from KC to the Ravens

Niners took possibly the two worst injury blows they could yesterday. Could end up being a blessing in disguise I guess if CMC and Deebo miss time midseason and are more fresh for the postseason but it doesn't seem ideal right now.

Might be moving on from KC to the Ravens

Niners took possibly the two worst injury blows they could yesterday. Could end up being a blessing in disguise I guess if CMC and Deebo miss time midseason and are more fresh for the postseason but it doesn't seem ideal right now.
Yep. Actually the 3 with Trent Williams too

Reactions: KJ
If the playoffs started today......Zach Wilson (2), CJ Stroud (2), PJ Walker, Josh Dobbs, and Gardner Minshew have wins over playoff teams.

Chiefs v Eagles rematch.

Kelce/Swift v Kelce/Swift.

It was written at the start...
Oh crap. Didn’t even think of that.

I’m an Eagles fan but have a lot of concerns with them this year. Our schedule for the next 1.5 months is BRUTAL.

Pretty concerned about the 9ers and especially Purdy, and with Philly picking up another great safety, I’m jumping over to Philly. @emkee already has KC vs Philly, so I guess I’ll go Philly vs Balty

Sticking with Niners and Chiefs

Think the midseason injuries actually will help SF down the road

Baltimore would be my 1A in the AFC, lots of AFC North to navigate and stay healthy for them is my only hesitation

Sticking with Niners and Chiefs

Think the midseason injuries actually will help SF down the road

Baltimore would be my 1A in the AFC, lots of AFC North to navigate and stay healthy for them is my only hesitation

yep...

Back