Want to add Riley Cooper - who would you drop?

Fondybadger

CTG Partner
Possibilities:

Darren McFadden, Chris Ivory, or Sammy Watkins. Likely one of the RBs, but I only have five including the two on my roster. I obviously blew my load on a few high bids.

Team:
QB - Matt Stafford
WR - Brandon Marshall
WR - Michael Floyd
RB - Jamaal Charles
RB - Matt Forte
TE - Charles Clay
W/R - Reggie Bush
K - Adam Vinatieri
Def - Denver
Bench - Reggie Wayne, Kelvin Benjamin, Anquan Boldin, Darren McFadden, Chris Ivory, and Sammy Watkins

Unless you're handcuffing with DMC, I drop him if you want Cooper that bad. Maybe Ivory too. No way on Sammy IMO though.

Agree with the others. Wouldn't drop any of those guys for Cooper. Watkins more upside and Jets and Raiders RB situations are too unclear to give up on those guys before week 1.

Thanks for the feedback. I'll sit tight for now as I talked myself into just about everything and don't know what I want to do.

Well there is one thing I want to do. I want to knock my buddy upside the head. I drafted for him in a high value fantasy league last week (he had sideline passes to Packers game) and I saw Jeremy Hill sitting there in last round so I drafted him instead of getting my buddy a kicker. He left instructions for me on a few areas of how he wanted his draft to go if I could so I followed those directions. Main point of contention is he wanted Tannehill as his backup QB in a 12 team league. He was one of the few teams that drafted a back up QB (I got Aaron Rodgers at pick #19 per his directions if any of the "big 3" qbs fell). I took Tannehill in the 13th round (of a 15 round draft). Big Ben, Eli, Rivers, etc are free agents. With how Hill looks like he may get more carries I suggested to my friend he drop Tannehill to get a kicker. Or if he couldn't bring himself to do that he drop Golden Tate (12th round pick) as that was the only other person I'd consider dropping on his team as he was loaded at WR, he also had Tate's teammate in Calvin Johnson and some issues with a week 9 bye. Forget what RB I drafted in round 11, Lamar Miller or Vereen maybe...

Anyways he goes ahead and drops Terrance Williams the guy I picked in the 10th round to pick up a kicker. We had a big long conversation about what he'd do and he said he agree with dropping Tannehill (Williams was never discussed). I just saw last night what he did as I still logged into his account when I did the above draft. I questioned him about if he dropped Tannehill last night just to see what he said and fucker lied to me saying that's what he did. Can't help the people that don't want help. Just really annoyed I wasted a few hours last Thursday night doing drafts for him when I could have been enjoying opening kickoff of cfb. /rant

Back