Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LAA

• Over

• Under

• Total voters
god himself is on tha under 9. hes been wrong before but we will see how shit works tonight

dont mess with the angel's sunday night record. sciosca does everything possible to win these games. Everyone has been talking about how boston owns LAA in the playoffs, etc. Tonight is a statement that comes with a broomstick, imo. Motivation is all on LAA side here despite the sweep avoidance.

fuckin wakefield. that really doesnt help tha under. atleast it was 2 solo shots an thats it sofar. low scorin game lets see some good pitchin here from 3rd to tha end

manny is going to try to singlehandedly avoid the sweep tonight

"just manny being manny"

bastard.

angels have just as much motivation as well though

normally i play teams to avoid the sweep but im not buying it here

sunday night baseball- a good chance to sweep the team that knocked them out of the playoffs last year, on national TV

now we gettin to that pitchin duel i was hopin for. lets get outa this 7th 2-2 an i will be happy. hopefully a nice 3-2 win for either team. of course since im on tha under id rather see angels get tha lead so we get 1 less half inning in this game

well that just fucking pissed me off

A) crisp was OUT at second anyways
B) fuck you vlad for mishandling that fly ball

only reason crisp got that call was because the throw was high but kendrick still made the tag

old man wakefield can only stymie a team for so long

angels finally realized they needed to settle down, take some pitches, and adjust to the knuckleball

3-3

joe morgan- "theyre looking for a strike out here"

WELL NO SHIT

with men on the corners, and one out, WHO WOULDA THOUGHT??!?!?!?!?

YEZZZZZZZIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

now no more runs so big tru gets his under

angellssssssss

2 run double

5-3 need to get outa this half inning this way an have KROD ready for tha lower part of boston lineup.come on delcarmen

as long as he doesnt get wild, givin up those walks like he does from time to time and gettin himself into jams, i think were good

he should be agressive as hell attackin the zone against this bottom of the order though

1-2-3 come on krod end this shit. statement game on national tv

end this shit strike out tha fuckin side

good

nice job recovering K-rod

sit the fuck down casey and do not pass go cuz your ass got thrown out neways

do not walk his ass k-rod

really dont want to see pedroia come up again, cant stomach it.

hes a beast.

Back