US open

Last 25 matches not involving Sorana Cirstea have gone 25-0 to the fave. Looks like it'll be 26-0 come the Osta match. Don't get in the way of that freight train would be my advice.

Coco's game just starting to show some cracks. Wozniacki's metronome consistency finally exerting a toll. Coco's serve remaining consistent or not should decide whether she weather's this period.

I do not believe Fritz will lose a service game from here on

Taking fifty bucks and rolling it for his serve games the rest of the match, hope it snowballs

Going to do the same with Joker after this

Usually try to get numbers live but in chill mode and just gonna lay the wood and see how it falls tonight

Can't bet on the chicks holding serve but gonna try methodically bet on Iga to break

Certainly not a rollover but Miss Piggy is gonna lose a set for sure

I never want to hear that Iga is an all time great. She is a decent player thats very good on clay but is taking advantage of the fact that the field is incredibly weak.

Going to play the game again today starting with $100 on Alcatraz -1800 to win his service game. Pays $5.55, don't think he loses a service game. Going to roll this over til he wins 18 games

Laying $400 to win $50 on service games that don't sniff a break point is my cup of tea!

Alcaraz ain't losing a game this match

Going to play the game again today starting with $100 on Alcatraz -1800 to win his service game. Pays $5.55, don't think he loses a service game. Going to roll this over til he wins 18 games

Seeing more like -800 live… just looking now tho

And yes meant -800

If he loses serve at this point I'm still way up but I don't see it at all

Wish he wouldn't break cuz that's one less service game

Upped to $400 now

I want to leave this match up $1500

One bad Carlos game cost me $1200, he got bageled ffs

Back on the horse with Rublev, still got a decent piggy bank

Welp one Alcaraz game is the difference between $500 and $3k, but that's the price we pay. Still 10x on $50 is cool

Tonight is Sinner and Daria but not like I'm rolling it, just like their chanc

Back