Us open

My only future is Sakkari to win her quarter +1200 ---- thought it was the weakest of them all too

I really really liked what I saw from Bencic yesterday, she was serving great, and had a ton of pace and placement on her ground game.

Her draw (again if faves win) is tough though. Pegula/Iga/Barty just to get to the semis

Gojo loses this set going to play him....no way laahk can survive his service games with the %'s he has to start

Really don’t know how anyone can back her. She’s so fragile mentally rn with all the pressure on her, as a fav, no thx. I did say she’d go home early.
Would never put money on her

But rest assured I get this and it isn't simply pressure, it happens when you least want it to

Fortunately most of us can just go home and avoid others, pro athletes it's obv magnified so much...wonder what's changed.

10 years ago I'd think she's just a nut, not so much these days

Hope she figures it out

Would never put money on her

But rest assured I get this and it isn't simply pressure, it happens when you least want it to

Fortunately most of us can just go home and avoid others, pro athletes it's obv magnified so much...wonder what's changed.

10 years ago I'd think she's just a nut, not so much these days

Hope she figures it out
In principle I get the whole mental health issue, BUT it just seems fishy to me it pops up when she’s losing. When she won the us open she was might not have been comfortable, but it wasn’t like we have to protect her mental health. Athlete are treading a very fine line where it comes off as them (some of them, not all) looking for a convenient excuse when they aren’t at their best or things don’t go their way. Some simply can’t handle the pressure. Pressure makes diamonds or busts pipes.

I might even say eff it and 6-0/1 with her most likely serving first (if she breaks here)

I really really liked what I saw from Bencic yesterday, she was serving great, and had a ton of pace and placement on her ground game.

Her draw (again if faves win) is tough though. Pegula/Iga/Barty just to get to the semis

Welp, pegula beaten, and barty down. ..... DAMN!

Zverev losing the first set to Sock is surprising to say the least. Then again I’ve been betting against Sock all tournament so what do I know.

Alcaraz, and Gojo have made me money this year. But damn, didn't expect +340 on Gojo after alcaras winning the match of his lifetime (and at 18 years old... 5 setter.... may play against him

Vandeschulp, I want to see how he holds serve, because I think he can keep up with Diego. I really liked how he held up vs Ruud this US Open. Another good price

Evans did not come into this tourney in good form, and his draw has been easier than most... think medvedev could roll on

Last edited:
Back