Us open

Only three story lines left for anyone not degen like us

Young Canadian
Emma v Belinda
Joker Slam

Of course you can make cases for others but those are barely worth watching as is. Pulling for Med and young Canadian

Exactly

Had +5000 on her to win too , but I cashed out (before getting this far) as I really liked bencic ------ but also never added bencic.........

For today though.

Think I'll be on FAA decently.

If VanZan looks alive, may take him with spread, if he doesn't will go opposite way.

I need to know more about Krejicikova's health first, Sabalenka won't survive 8 double faults across 5 service games in the 1st set like she did with mertens.

While i'd like to see this teenagers run keep on going, and her time will come, I do think svitolina takes care of business today

Starting out with Medvedev -9.5 +105 for 2* and going to monitor closely, tough match to wager on

Time permitting this week I'm finally digging in

Like the teen handicap, FAA ML/spread and Saba in straights

I have Sab -2.5
Babs is such c_nt. Needed a trainer while the oppo is on a run, or a long shit break.
She's been doing this shit for awhile.

What a kick in the ballz to not get the -9.5 home on Med, about the only thing that could derail it not only did in the 3rd but also the 4th.

Leylah was an awesome watch, just one of those matches that will stick to the ribs

Think Saba cleans up this 2nd set and took ML on FAA at -187 earlier for 3 units, now on -4.5 -102 as well for a unit

Tomorrow, best way to play Sascha for me is laying the lumber on -1.5 sets -240 for 2*, thought about playing him in straight sets or the handicap but willing to do this, see it as the least expensive way to get a result I expect

Think Berrettini can get a set from Joker, gonna have to pay close attention live if needed but took +2.5 sets -115 2*

Gals I'm on Emma ML +117 3* and may talk myself into over before it starts

Not gonna try a winner in the other match, Sakkari/Pliskova o21.5 -116 3*, very good chance it gets to a third and even if it doesn't, the chance for a 7-6 should be real

What a kick in the ballz to not get the -9.5 home on Med, about the only thing that could derail it not only did in the 3rd but also the 4th.

Leylah was an awesome watch, just one of those matches that will stick to the ribs

Think Saba cleans up this 2nd set and took ML on FAA at -187 earlier for 3 units, now on -4.5 -102 as well for a unit

Tomorrow, best way to play Sascha for me is laying the lumber on -1.5 sets -240 for 2*, thought about playing him in straight sets or the handicap but willing to do this, see it as the least expensive way to get a result I expect

Think Berrettini can get a set from Joker, gonna have to pay close attention live if needed but took +2.5 sets -115 2*

Gals I'm on Emma ML +117 3* and may talk myself into over before it starts

Not gonna try a winner in the other match, Sakkari/Pliskova o21.5 -116 3*, very good chance it gets to a third and even if it doesn't, the chance for a 7-6 should be real
Had that hc on med too. Terrible. Had sabby with FAA ml luckily alcarez waited till set 2 to quit lol.

Reactions: KJ
Had that hc on med too. Terrible. Had sabby with FAA ml luckily alcarez waited till set 2 to quit lol.
Yeah usually when I have it the opponent retires down 5-2 in the first, at least that came through

Liking tomorrow quite a bit which usually means no bueno but there is a bunch to love about these next few days

Yeah usually when I have it the opponent retires down 5-2 in the first, at least that came through

Liking tomorrow quite a bit which usually means no bueno but there is a bunch to love about these next few days
I’ve only been able to watch here and there. Still dealing w the damage from the hurricane. Finally got my car towed to the service center but have been told 99% it’ll be ruled a loss but it won’t even be looked at until the 14th at the earliest

• Wow
Reactions: KJ
Now that my 40-1 Bencic futures which I didn't mention since I didn't want to jinx it is flushed I'm calling it a tournament. Good luck guys the rest of the way.

Now that my 40-1 Bencic futures which I didn't mention since I didn't want to jinx it is flushed I'm calling it a tournament. Good luck guys the rest of the way.
Damn was that pre tourney? I didn't get to watch the match but did she feel up her back at all (like vs iga)

Anyone think berrentini stands a chance? Thinking maybe taking him + the games... Joker has been susceptible to it and it'll be the best server he's played so maybe breaks would be more of a minimum.

If he doesn't get a decent amount of 1st serves in I can see him losing today, or to zverev, or med/faa

Anyone think berrentini stands a chance? Thinking maybe taking him + the games... Joker has been susceptible to it and it'll be the best server he's played so maybe breaks would be more of a minimum.

If he doesn't get a decent amount of 1st serves in I can see him losing today, or to zverev, or med/faa
I think Djokovic is ripe to be upset and I don’t expect him to win the tournament.

Took the +2.5 sets, pretty easy decision in my book and might add. Perfect early session so confidence is high

Just added Sakarri/Pliskova o2.5 sets +145 to go with o21.5 -116 3*

See +2.5 sets for Berrettini is -125 now, that +7 looks good but might need a 6-1 or 6-2 set from the Italian

Nicely done Scope!

Thought about adding over in the ATP match but over 35 basically requires Berrettini to win a set anyway and the tax difference isn't significant for me. Adding Berrettini +2.5 sets -125 2* and +7 -120 1.5*

Let's go berretini! But from a non gambling perspective...id like the story in Joker advancing

Back