Us open

Laaksonen was a nice winner, did take anderson/Diego over 10.5 3rd set live so bit into my profits some. Should have stayed away but it was a result of my gym flooring 30 min thru my leg workout and then me getting stuck on my road about 3 houses down from mine, waist deep in water, and my car completely flooding. Just not my night. Lol

Sorry to do this to you but I already bet on Musetti. The bastard owes me after quitting against Djokovic in the 5th set when I had a live bet on Djokovic down 2 sets.

Lmao ----- guess he owes me for blowing the 2 set break (but quit so I didn't fully lose it!) haha

Think I'm taking Tormo/Raducanu to break from here on out, may play 6-0/1's 2nd set,,,, waiting on sakkari

wouldn't be shocked to see Iga lose, I like fiona's price, but staying away

damn might add bencic to the list, shes smoking trevisans 2nd serve, and decent vs the 1st

So Set 2's

Bencic 6-1, went 2 for 3 on breaks (on that 3rd game she had 2 bp's)
Sakkari 6-2, went 3 for 4 on breaks (was unfortunately broken to start the set - and siniakova immediaitely held... then she won 6 straight games..)
Tormo 6-3, went 4 for 5 on breaks (was the fave to break, so not as profitable, was up 3-0 and serving, and 4-1 serving, broke both times)
Radacanu 6-4, went 2 for 5 on breaks (started up 4-0! ---- one of the missed break chances she had 3 bp's in) -assumign radacanu holds serve here

1-7 on the 6-0/1's, not terrible, and won good money on the breaks.

Back