US Open In game

• Thread starter Thread starter KJ
  • Start date Start date
Rog down 2 sets to one means this is going deep most likely, hopefully someone else interested....might try to get involved rest of the week

I don’t know the last time he’s looked this bad, but Millman is playing out of his head

Roger’s serve has let him down, I’ve never seen him hit this man drop shots or miss so many volleys. He’s not liking the humidity

Lol I'm looking at Champions League 2 weeks from now but that by far is my bread n butter, been in n out for 6 hours ffs. That's not healthy.

Not even sure some quality pussy can cure this at this point

Lol I'm looking at Champions League 2 weeks from now but that by far is my bread n butter, been in n out for 6 hours ffs. That's not healthy.

Not even sure some quality pussy can cure this at this point

I don’t think I’ve ever spent 5 min capping soccer let alone 6 hours lol

I don’t think I’ve ever spent 5 min capping soccer let alone 6 hours lol
You have to really be into it

There are smarter people than me not just here, but around me all the time that have opinions

It works well for me because it seems so big picture as opposed to micro, kinda story of my life lol but it's why the game is so great to watch

You have to really be into it

There are smarter people than me not just here, but around me all the time that have opinions

It works well for me because it seems so big picture as opposed to micro, kinda story of my life lol but it's why the game is so great to watch

Just never been able to get into it. I only bet it when there’s nothing else or I’m having a good week lol

Rog gave us so many more years than we deserved

That, quite frankly, might be the best thing in all of sport I've ever seen

No, it was kinda the right time

Not sure why he would come back now...London? fine, but this was the perfect see ya moment

Nah he won’t go out like that. He will announce when he’s retiring so tennis can milk it for all it’s worth.

Quite honestly the next story on this is stop what you're doing great...and I can't pretend to say how great it is from a keyboard.

Joker is once again the GOAT. When he’s on he’s on another level never seen in the sport. Sucks injuries derailed him from winning 5-6 slams. But he’s well on his way. If Joker loses I’ll be shocked and eat my words but he’s back.

Wtf is he doing?? Was in total control up 2 sets and a break and serving at 30-30, gets a serve clock warning and proceeds to double fault and on break point intentionally takes a serve clock penalty for a fault and gets broken. Then Millman holds at love.

Can’t wait. The men’s semis should be epic. Djokovic should beat Kei, but I think it’s gonna go at least 4, and that’s just the appetizer. Delpo vs Rafa is always spectacular and filled w drama.

Let me just say I’m never backing Keys in a big match again. She came up super small against Stephens last year, and had a great chance to get to the final, and I mean I like Osaka’s game but Madi has to win that match. Can’t see Osaka beating Serena, just don’t think she came this far at this tourney to lose. It’ll be like her match tonight. One semi tight set then truck city. Don’t call it a comeback, I’ve been here for years.

Back