US Open Discussion Thread

im shocked with muzzard serving slicing it.... when he served big normally went well for em ..... who knows what KA will have left in tank

Anderson's insane serving for the first 19 games & then the final tiebreak won him this match, along with some damn solid ground strokes at various points inbetween.

ya served great in 4th and TB just hit some heavy ground strokes and once he got up the 2 mini breaks he loosened up

happy for him that loss would have ended him now he can still be a dangerous guy in draws.... will get big confidence from this

lucked out there, although I am disappointed that my in game book made me place a wager of u35.5 @ 4.45 I was placing for 38.5 but it was weird it didn't change.

Vinci has no power it just cracks me up. But in Womens Tennis with all the mental midgets, all you have to do is play passive and your fine in womens.

Ksimp, I meant to tell you, they way you got into tennis betting is sort of like myself. I use to watch the finals then then I got excited about Milos being the first Canadian to win a singles title in 20 years about 4 years ago. Most tennis being in Europe, it gave me something to bet on while at work. So I dove head first in for 3 years into Tennis. It honestly is one of my favourite things to watch now.

Mladenovic has the game, she just doesn't have the consistency yet. I thought the latter would be her undoing against Makarova, and it should've been (but Maka blew the 1st set, and didn't have the gas to last 3 because of her lack of match play). Still, Vinci is old & a journeywoman, there's no reason Mlad should be struggling at this stage to beat her.

Mladenovic has the game, she just doesn't have the consistency yet. I thought the latter would be her undoing against Makarova, and it should've been (but Maka blew the 1st set, and didn't have the gas to last 3 because of her lack of match play). Still, Vinci is old & a journeywoman, there's no reason Mlad should be struggling at this stage to beat her.

Agree 110% with this.

haha thanks Gators. yea I played even this weekend at the beach and used to play competitively and I work from home in real estate and investments so I can pop in and watch it when not busy for a bit. My mom and I are pretty big fans, i was getting her opinion on some of it hahaha she is a 4.5 btw not bad for an old lady

glad i stuck to my guns and didnt bet off mlad here early in the day. I left and have been busy seems like by the stats she has turned it around

damn bold i was about to bet 6:4 final score 2 games ago at even oney and just said fuck it mlad is a head case, should have done it though she came up big earlier for me live on a service game

Back