UFC 175: WEIDMAN VS. MACHIDA July 5th

Kind of sad to give this girl a title shot, she has not been impressive previously. Then hype her as a bjj wizard lol

Well, if by hangnail you mean passing out with a heart condition and then having Dana White say you can't fight after you demand to fight, yes it was a hangnail.

Yup. Good to see we are on same page

Actually I ordered fight at mother in laws house on shitty computer to watch alone bc no one else wanted to watch it and then I find out I miss a solid fight. So yeah it was a hang nail bc I'm pissedat baseline

Yup. Good to see we are on same page

Actually I ordered fight at mother in laws house on shitty computer to watch alone bc no one else wanted to watch it and then I find out I miss a solid fight. So yeah it was a hang nail bc I'm pissedat baseline

:cheers: I feel your pain D. Pissed about missing this fight and you guys know I don't pay for these things.

Are there any upcoming fights that interest you guys? I was liking the Aldo vs Pettis. Jones vs Gustaffason. TBH though theres not much.

I like how she pushed her arms off at the end lol. Kind of like what Bones did to machida when he choked him out.

So she's gonna fight in less than a month with knee surgery in between?

Something gotta give there

Back