UFC 175: WEIDMAN VS. MACHIDA July 5th

This finale is terrible. 2 rounds in and BJ Penn has landed less than 10 punches. Saving for the 5th round again I guess.

turrible.

this shit

I layed pretty big numbers with Edgar -5.5, 3rd round to start (thank god), 4th round to start (please), 5th round to start (don't know about this one)

Start the 4th round I'm good

Totally miss read the card..........the plays I was on the verge of playing, but didn't all won... frustrating. I almost locked in unders on Penn/Edgar and Lewis.

I thought Scoggins won the fight. Ortiz is tough and I knew he was tough, dumb to lay that type of juice, even in a parlay against a game Ortiz (who the judges seem to love). I still think I should have won the parlay, but it's was razor close.

Spohn, wtf man?

I thought Sarah Moras clearly lost. She was on here back for 11 of the 15 mins.......the MMA judging is just so inconsistent, you have no clue how judges will decide. ONe set of judges reward wrestling/top control, another set seems to punish wrestling/top control.

As soon as I realized the weight difference for Gordon/Lima, I knew that fight was over. Lima should cut down to 170.

Anderson is an interesting prospect. Anytime you have a great wrestling base, you are ahead of the game. And he should some very good boxing (and obvious athleticism)

Back