UFC 162

Whattup turd burglars

Oddly enough the last time i ate cornnuts was from a convenience store on a strip in Vegas. I landed, checked in and went to grab beer for the post flight shower. Upon grabbing a 12 pack I snagged a pack of cornnuts. They're disgusting

lol yeah usually

A flight from the east coast is tougher than from AZ

true dat dwight, although i don't know many that aren't just tanked at arrival and ready to cut loose regardless of where they're from

was on a flight that started in hartford, stopped in phx then on to vegas. those fux weren't hitting the showers before the tables

true dat dwight, although i don't know many that aren't just tanked at arrival and ready to cut loose regardless of where they're from

was on a flight that started in hartford, stopped in phx then on to vegas. those fux weren't hitting the showers before the tables

As big of a boozer as I normally am I've never been a big in-flight alcoholic. I absolutely hate fighting the traffic to piss in-flight so I stay sober until arrival

As big of a boozer as I normally am I've never been a big in-flight alcoholic. I absolutely hate fighting the traffic to piss in-flight so I stay sober until arrival

even to vegas, eh?

more like a short road trip when going there although travel companions matter i guess

i get tanked at the port before the flight

Back