Twinkie NFL Week 1

twinkie13

In transit, arriving late.
What is up CTG fuckos? Love this time of the year when the forum picks up:shake:

Eyeing a few but no lock ins yet. Like VK, talk me off my leans.

Saints +1....Saints own ATL..While I do not expect the D-Birds to be as bad as last year, I don not expect them to be a ton better. I do expect the Saints in fact to BE better. This line will flip by game time and could get to -2 Saints.

Jags +11.5....Why not?

TB +1...may wait. Could go up. I think TB is a team on the rise.

OAK +5....not sure NYJ should lay this much. Travel a concern however, could make a no play.

Good luck.. You really think this is going close to saints as faves? You know what this opened at?

Good luck.. You really think this is going close to saints as faves? You know what this opened at?

I am not sure ATL is going to be better...Sure they get a WR back, but not sure that makes a world of difference.

Yeah, I really have no clue if the falcons have improved. My guess is they won't be nearly as dreadful .

just doesn't seem like a game that enough sharp money would move saints to the fave on the road with a division rival first game of the season, maybe, guess we will find out

Yeah, I really have no clue if the falcons have improved. My guess is they won't be nearly as dreadful .

just doesn't seem like a game that enough sharp money would move saints to the fave on the road with a division rival first game of the season, maybe, guess we will find out
Homer shit aside it just seems short to me( I will get blasted for it here either way, but I bet against 'em too. I also feel like I got a good bead on this team). Put the Saints road woes to bed for a minute....it is in a dome. What would it be for the Saints at home? Again, I like Matthews and the get a nice WR back, but he cannot block the whole line and I think the Saints D will be even better this year

Hey Twinkie!

gl this season pal...I like the saints too, not sure about the falcons yet, but we have a better idea about the saints.mlike Tampa as well

Gonna post NFL plays....CFB, I wanted to, but just time wise gonna be tough

As you can see I liked the Saints from the jump...actually got it a EV. Personally not sure I'd lay the 3(where it is now)...I think the Saints to be SB contenders and I think they battle SEA this year for NFC....they will need all wins to do it. So I have a nice number on NO, but just not so sure I lay the 3

dont let that travel west.east put you off anything.....means nothing,,,and already in the line if it does,someone will have the figures over a huge sample size,but unless unusual circumstances,dont even take it into account... Putting money on the raiders however :) Ive no clue there,2 shit looking squads.GL whatever u do big fella,Youll be arounf sunday to bitch about flags wiv me

GL

:tiphat: I have 1/2 unit each on Saints @ +1.5 and -1.5. Good luck all year

dont let that travel west.east put you off anything.....means nothing,,,and already in the line if it does,someone will have the figures over a huge sample size,but unless unusual circumstances,dont even take it into account... Putting money on the raiders however :) Ive no clue there,2 shit looking squads.GL whatever u do big fella,Youll be arounf sunday to bitch about flags wiv me

GL

It may not come into play in Week 1, but the West team traveling to the East coast for a 1pm game definitely means something. I'll see if I can dig up the stats, but I'm pretty sure it's overwhelmingly in the favor of the East coast teams in these games.

Back