Tuesday NBA Discussion

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
69-46-6 +34.18 units

Well, counting the last week of preseason we are now forty days into the NBA campaign of making plays. Quite satisfied so far. Hitting at a solid 60 perecnt clip and of course hitting more big ones than losing em. Thats the key in my opinion. I think Ivy takes a similar approach. Don't always get caught up in win percentages. Its the bottom line of cash when its all said and done. Combine both though and your a happy camper ;)

Plays will be a bit more scarce here in December.

Three reasons:

1. Holidays
2. Bowls
3. Harder month to cap. Will be very selective.

Tuesday Discussion:

New Jersey and Dallas will be talked about quite a bit is my guess. The fourth quarter mini-comeback last night scares me off Dallas slightly for now. They are the better team and will come out with a lot of vogor tonight in my mind. That being said, New Joisey needs to start getting some consistent wins. No way better to right the ship than to beat a elite team at home.

The Stons lost to the Bobcats on Sunday night. I was sooo tempted to take Charlotte there and the Under. I knew Detroit had one of those games in them. I also liked under de to renew orleans theory on totals. It worked again. Tonight, I think they get that elusive home blowout. They are due. Billups talked a lot about not letting up on young teams. Sunday they got out 9-0 against CHA and kind of relaxed. They thought their aura would lead them(lol). I expect a supreme effort here. Backdoor is always possible though and i will leave this be for now.

Atlanta ML is somewhat intriguing for value. The Hawks are a middle of pack team at best but can come into any building and suprise. Joe Johnson is benefitting from playing on a below average squad to post career high numbers. Damn good player. on a good team he would average about 19-20 ppg and have to actually play some defense. On Atlanta he can hoist as many as need be and play defense here and there. He and Shuttlesworth should have a nice little shootout tonight.

Thats all my thoughts for now. Leaning towards not playing anything tonight. No need to force a play. Leans are Detroit and ATL ml(value).

Good luck.

i Agree About ATLANTA -- imo The hawks Are The way To Go There.

in Any event Good luck over The remainder of The Year Amigo.

'an_horse'

Yup-Yup eames...and like I said at Covers ;)...love your look ahead for tomorrow.

With Dallas's comeback, I wonder about going with them for the 1st quarter. Pinny's line is Dallas -0.5. Last five games, Dallas is 4-1 in winning the 1st quarter. NJ is 1-4. What do you think?

Cracker.....I honestly don't have an opinion. I do know that Inspekdah and smh do first quarters quite nice. I would suggest look for their threads or even be more proactive and PM them.

GL buddy tonight!

Very Very Few of the ML dogs I play do I actually have a more than 50% expectation of winning...and while I wouldn't put this one there, I do think there is a higher than usual likelihood of an actual Hawks SU win.

205 at pinny right now, and I think you're absolutely right about the value.

abcs said:
Any word on Kobes injury?

Apparently, he told Phil he could go back in the game last night...

This restates an AP report that it was not serious, and donbest doesn't even bother to list him.

I would expect him to play.

'an_horse'

Houston is 6-2 under at home. In first game of a b-b 7-3 under. That stat is 3-0 this year. GS is 3-6-1 under last 10 in b-b and 3-0 under in b-b this year. Betting under 194.5 at the Greek. GL

abcs said:
Any word on Kobes injury?

Just heard on AM570 (in L.A.) that Kobe didn't practice today but was walking without a noticeable limp. Phil Jackson is considering not playing Kobe against the Hornets though - stay tuned.

Passed the last two days, but mainly because I was focused on football on Friday, and was out last night.

Like the Hawks (I made Sea -3.5) also like UNDER in Lac, and considering the Kings. Teams playing 4/5 have had a positive return ATS this year.

Back