Tuesday MLB Discussion

Wow I only played 2 parlays today no single wagers...and they both are gonna hit if things end the way they are

I'll be fading Webb after this game for a while something not right with him right now

You are right he hasnt been right for quite some time. I do believe he is one of the most overrated SP in the game but he does get the most out of his ability . When I say overrated just mean there are alot of SP I would take ahead of him that might go unnoticed . Like I said I was just fucking around with you because you were saying the same shit last start and I went out for a bit came back , checked the thread and so you were back at again. Didnt mean anything by it . I guess its more then a little dead arm for Webb .....:cheers:

Cano gets a hit I steal the OVER RHE ....

Check that looked at the wrong score .....long way to go on that play:shake:

I mean what else do you need?

runners on corners, 1 out, Quentin, Dye, Thome coming up. Combined they have like 45 Homers and 160 RBI this season, and they can't do shit?

played this parlay

Over 9.5 in Boston
Over 9.5 in Detroit
Over 8.5 in Chicago
Oak ml

I need to keep getting lucky in Chicago

Minnesota are gigantic losers on the road to good AL teams. The 1st 2 games of this Boston series only confirm that as a fact rooted in cement.

Well my whole day has come down to a Ml parlay with Brewers and another RL parlay involving Brewers...The bigger one on the ML....Brewers better win or Im gonna go insane :prayer

Fucking dicks ! Took Oak off the board already on me .....

Seattle +1.5 RL
Seattle 1st 5 inn ML
Seattle ML

Will win WATCH !

another tease disguised as a possible comeback by the White Sox.

can't stand these teases, so many times in the last couple of days I lost count.

SN, I backed the M's last night but I don't see them winning here, I really don't.

You may end up lucky for not pulling the trigger in the end, I really hope it comes down to that. :shake:

All over the place out West probably out of aggravation went lil nutz on the LAD game ......

Over 7.5 OAK
SD ML
Under 4 1st 5 innings SD
Braves 1st score -130
Braves +1.5 -190 (smaller play +120 ML)
Over 4 1st 5 innings
Over 7 game LAD

Good Luck all !

Rain in Pittsburgh gonna stop any time soon? I have a small under play, which is already hurting because of these delays.

top of the order for CWS coming up...come on, another chance now. Let's tie this baby up.

SN, I backed the M's last night but I don't see them winning here, I really don't.

You may end up lucky for not pulling the trigger in the end, I really hope it comes down to that. :shake:

Trust me I never end up LUCKY when it comes to missed plays . I already got denied on Under Mets and Zona ML . I know what you are saying and trust me I dont see how SEA wins unless Dursch gets hit but the only kink in his armor was SEA this season and doesnt seem to have much success vs them in previous seasons while Silva thinks he is Juan MArchial when he sees OAK ...:shake:It just always works out to 90% clip that shit that becomes obvious to me to play last seconds always wins if it gets denied:cheers:

Damn BC your gonna get fucked @ Wrigley ....best case I think the game sees 9 runs but expect it to serve the big FU to all over backers and hang on 8 ....just how it looks - hope I am so wrong here

and how bout my Yanks ! Lets see Kazmir didnt go 6 he went 5 innings !

Damn so much for SD under 1st 5 inn....

Phillies loss looks huge now.

On the ML 1.5 units cost me more then 3 about a 5 unit swing . Then 1.5 unit parlay with SD , Bos and Bos over 9.5 with Philly paid about 9 to 1 or 13 units .........OUCH ...about a 20 unit swing ! Fuck

2 on, 1 out, and Marmol in.

If he is anything like he has been recently, Over comes in. Whats the bet today he turns it around.

Back