-165U 9
7:10 PM
927Detroit Tigers+1½
+157O 9
928Chicago White Sox+1 Markets-1½
+110
-170U 9

Tuesday starting pitchers

I dunno if I like Rox but that line seems crazy high don’t it?

Greinke must really be on his game tho, I heard in his last start he was telling guys what he was gonna throw!!!

I know twinks got to Brubaker in his 1st start but man I watched his first couple relief appearances and his stuff is pretty good. I could definitely see him holding down tribe, carrasco should carve up pirates. For sure lean Ff under there.

Snell for sure. I’m sure I’ll take a long look at my teams I seem to always find myself on over the last few weeks in Metropolitans and Stros. Been backing Yu a lot too.

Snell for sure. I’m sure I’ll take a long look at my teams I seem to always find myself on over the last few weeks in Metropolitans and Stros. Been backing Yu a lot too.

Is he still on a limited pitch count? I don’t think he’s been going deep in games

i want to back Peterson but he did have shoulder soreness in his last start. I’ve already gotten burned by pitchers facing like 3 batters and tapping out. Maybe try a 1st 5 and hope he can go at least that long

I’ll be on the Rockies this afternoon
Senzatela will start here and is 3-0 with a 3.91 ERA and 18 strikeouts this season
this will be Senzatela’s first career start against ‘Stros
Greinke is 14-7 with a 3.66 ERA and 209 strikeouts against Rockies
Houston’s finally above .500, but a lot of those wins came against lower teams like Seattle and San Francisco and I think their bats are going to continue to have issues catching up to Senzatela’s strong arm

All this bundy praise and I do think it warranted as fan graphs does good job pointing out why it sustainable. I still think the price is pretty damn crazy for a team who 8-15!! Both pens are bad, like bad to the point is anyone gonna be surprised if either team rips off 4-5 after the 6th? Lol.

I do like halo’s Ff but even laying the half run is -160 which way above my tolerance level for favs! Suppose we could use halo’s Ff in a parlay of some kind? That be about only way I see getting involved. San Fran blew their best chance to cash a nice Ff and even game last night!

I know twinks got to Brubaker in his 1st start but man I watched his first couple relief appearances and his stuff is pretty good. I could definitely see him holding down tribe, carrasco should carve up pirates. For sure lean Ff under there.

Carrasco has ran into some control issues the last few games, he needs to get that back in check anx this pirates lineup be easy pickings.

Ff u 4.5 for me.

Snell -122 large
Bundy -240

May come back and play Peterson later.

Jesus, you laying the -240? Man I just can’t do that with baseball. Nba playoff favs sure, not the most random of all sports and certainly not with those pens who make this incredibly unpredictable once starters leave imo.

I know we love Pearson but I can’t help but think bout O’s putting up 5 on scherzer. Pearson no mad max yet!!

Jesus, you laying the -240? Man I just can’t do that with baseball. Nba playoff favs sure, not the most random of all sports and certainly not with those pens who make this incredibly unpredictable once starters leave imo.

I know we love Pearson but I can’t help but think bout O’s putting up 5 on scherzer. Pearson no mad max yet!!

Sorry - Peterson for my favorite Metropolitans. I get not wanting to lay the juice but the SP and Lineup advantage for the Halos is huge for me here. I think this line should be closer to -280.

Sorry - Peterson for my favorite Metropolitans. I get not wanting to lay the juice but the SP and Lineup advantage for the Halos is huge for me here. I think this line should be closer to -280.

Oh my bad. Thought we were talking bout the Jays kid. Forgot bout muts as I often ignore them! Lol

It just against my religion to lay more than -150 even with baseball. Occasional exception with 2 team parlays but can’t imagine laying 240 to win a 100 in this sport!

I think If i was gonna consider Halo’s I’d have to go Ff, just to much uncertainty with both those pens!

Oh my bad. Thought we were talking bout the Jays kid. Forgot bout muts as I often ignore them! Lol

It just against my religion to lay more than -150 even with baseball. Occasional exception with 2 team parlays but can’t imagine laying 240 to win a 100 in this sport!

Nothing wrong with that. I play my games regardless of line if I still have an edge. Halos at -265 (which I see some places) wouldn’t have been a large enough edge for me to play them. I certainly do go for the 2 team ML parlays but I didn’t have anything I loved enough to go with them. Guess I could’ve looked cross sport

Nothing wrong with that. I play my games regardless of line if I still have an edge. Halos at -265 (which I see some places) wouldn’t have been a large enough edge for me to play them. I certainly do go for the 2 team ML parlays but I didn’t have anything I loved enough to go with them. Guess I could’ve looked cross sport

Certainly not saying my way right or wrong, it just right for me. The crazy thing I’ve found over years and years is my win percentage on bigger favs really not much better than on sides and totals between -120/+120! lol. Freaking goofy. Strictly baseball I’m talking bout. I love me some nba playoff favs! I’ll lay juice all bubble!! Lol

Certainly not saying my way right or wrong, it just right for me. The crazy thing I’ve found over years and years is my win percentage on bigger favs really not much better than on sides and totals between -120/+120! lol. Freaking goofy.

You certainly have to hit a higher % of high juiced plays, otherwise they’re killers. That’s why cappers records rarely matter in baseball. Of course, that’s for flat bettors and I’m against the grain on that as well. If I like a play more, I put more on it. Just how I bet and I’m sure a lot disagree on that as well

pretty big move on Snell as I was considering him as a dog last night and now he's favored on the road in the Bronx. Think i'm looking at NYY now since Tanaka has looked pretty good to me

You certainly have to hit a higher % of high juiced plays, otherwise they’re killers. That’s why cappers records rarely matter in baseball. Of course, that’s for flat bettors and I’m against the grain on that as well. If I like a play more, I put more on it. Just how I bet and I’m sure a lot disagree on that as well

I used to be strictly flat bettor with bases cause I just thought I wasn’t very good weighting plays, I have worked on that a bunch and have started using a more sliding scale. Problem being I still struggle with a play I “love” the most often my worst! Lol. Nfl I often instantly scratch the 1st game that I just love soon as I see it!

pretty big move on Snell as I was considering him as a dog last night and now he's favored on the road in the Bronx. Think i'm looking at NYY now since Tanaka has looked pretty good to me

Damn, I never noticed he was a dog, guess I was so wrapped up in the blues game I missed it. I’d have prob been all over tampons as dogs. Not feeling them as much as favs. Ff under is on my radar.

Yeah - knew I liked them -wish I would have gotten them in before bed

Snell has never really had much success at yankee stadium. I’m sure it be helpful yanks missing 3 of what would normally be top 4-5 in their everyday lineup!! .797 career ops against him at this park.

Ff under is where I lean.

Certainly not saying my way right or wrong, it just right for me. The crazy thing I’ve found over years and years is my win percentage on bigger favs really not much better than on sides and totals between -120/+120! lol. Freaking goofy. Strictly baseball I’m talking bout. I love me some nba playoff favs! I’ll lay juice all bubble!! Lol

In my opinion, if you‘re confident enough to lay -240, then you‘re confident enough to buy the RL, which is what you should do since the juice will be at least much more reasonable. Just my view.

In my opinion, if you‘re confident enough to lay -240, then you‘re confident enough to buy the RL, which is what you should do since the juice will be at least much more reasonable. Just my view.

Probably true, although I don’t play many full game RLs either, few exceptions in certain parks with high totals. I know when I’m on a +150 or higher dog even if I lose if it a 1 run game I felt I made the right play.

+105 on Tanaka the 1st 5 is somewhat appealing to me. Most certainly a game I would be making a case for either side at plus money.

Probably true but I don’t really mess with a lot of RL unless it’s a road team. Nothing worse than losing a -1.5 when the team wins. Maybe I’ll make a note to start tracking it for awhile and see how it goes.

Probably true but I don’t really mess with a lot of RL unless it’s a road team. Nothing worse than losing a -1.5 when the team wins. Maybe I’ll make a note to start tracking it for awhile and see how it goes.

Only home teams I lay the 1.5 is in one those band boxes with a high total.

yeah it'll definitely save juice, but those 1x losses that would have been wins are brutal mentally and for the ole bankroll

Back