713 DETROIT +2½-110 o190-110
714 CHICAGO -2½-110 u190-110

7:35 PM
715 OKLAHOMA CITY +14-110 o214-110
716 LA LAKERS -14-110 u214-110

7:35 PM
717 NEW YORK +3-110 o232-110
718 GOLDEN STATE -3-110 u232-110

Just getting this up there as the lines are all openers.

Played the Thunder +14 and the Raptors +1.5 so far. Likely on the Knicks overs to some degree (1st Q being preference).

Just getting this up there as the lines are all openers.

Played the Thunder +14 and the Raptors +1.5 so far. Likely on the Knicks overs to some degree (1st Q being preference).

thoughts on Toronto? No worry about Minnesota being up for the "1st game after a star goes down". One thing I noticed thats not being talked of much is Craig Smith's importance to this team. 0-3 ATS since he went down for minnesota yet most people still don't know who he is/that he's missing

also, what do you think about chicago?

Even though Big Al is out for the season which is a huge blow for the T-Wolves, I still wouldn't touch the Raptors tomorrow night, especially with Bosh still out and Calderon playing on one leg.

Basically this is the Raptors only chance to avoid losing 8 straight going into the all star game and I'm sure they know it. I'd be more nervous of the "1st game/star theory" if it wasn't for the fact that this is the Wolves last game before the ASG and they have an entire week off after this game. Typically when the star player goes down a team has to re group quickly as they have multiple games ahead of them. In this situation they aren't forced to get over the mental disappointment as they only have one game in a week. Thing is Minny was just starting to turn themselves into a really good team and it has to be a lot more difficult for them to regroup than a veteran team who is a competitor.

EDIT: When I say really good I'm not talking "really" good. Respectable for them.

Basically this is the Raptors only chance to avoid losing 8 straight going into the all star game and I'm sure they know it. I'd be more nervous of the "1st game/star theory" if it wasn't for the fact that this is the Wolves last game before the ASG and they have an entire week off after this game. Typically when the star player goes down a team has to re group quickly as they have multiple games ahead of them. In this situation they aren't forced to get over the mental disappointment as they only have one game in a week. Thing is Minny was just starting to turn themselves into a really good team and it has to be a lot more difficult for them to regroup than a veteran team who is a competitor.

EDIT: When I say really good I'm not talking "really" good. Respectable for them.

just convinced me :shake: great job beating the lines on those two. OKC at 13.5 and Toronto already up to -1 (which is the sad line I ended up playing- hopefullt it won't come into play)

just convinced me :shake: great job beating the lines on those two. OKC at 13.5 and Toronto already up to -1 (which is the sad line I ended up playing- hopefullt it won't come into play)

:shake: As far as Chicago is concerned I'm a bit surprised that the line dropped. With this being Chicago's first game home off of the long roadie and the Pistons playing their 3/4 nights I'm more than likely to look for the Bulls to be down at half and play them in the 2nd half.

Going to be some flights scheduled to LA from some angry CTG'ers if the Lakers cover this game as well.

I don't know if I can stomach to play a game at all right now...lol..

I always play this system though both nights so it would mean fading this freight train 4 games in a row which isn't appetizing right now as they are on a mission.

I know what you mean, but when shit goes the wrong way you have to stick with what got you there and not let anything spook ya. This system has been money since you made it famous and there is no reason to go away from it now. A little pissed that I didn't put more on it as the line is heading to 13 already.

Kind of curious why the Spurs/Nets game went offline.

I actually found it odd that they even released the line with Carter questionable. My guess is that's what it was. opened 5, saw it get hit to 4.5 pretty quick and kept goin. Wasn't sure what Nets +5 meant regarding Carter in/out, but figured it meant he was in. Usually they don't open lines with a star player questionable
Once I can get confirmation that Carter is in and healthy, I'll probably play Jersey. However, its his right elbow and he says he can't even extend to shoot, so not too good of news

I actually found it odd that they even released the line with Carter questionable. My guess is that's what it was. opened 5, saw it get hit to 4.5 pretty quick and kept goin. Wasn't sure what Nets +5 meant regarding Carter in/out, but figured it meant he was in. Usually they don't open lines with a star player questionable
Once I can get confirmation that Carter is in and healthy, I'll probably play Jersey. However, its his right elbow and he says he can't even extend to shoot, so not too good of news

It actually dipped to 4.5 but then when Pinny pulled it it was at -5 (-10c). Weird. They must have got hit pretty hard and figured somebody knew more about the injury situation than they did and decided to yank it OTB. Guessing Carter must be doubtful.

Betting Toronto is like betting on the LA Clippers (why oh why did I put my money on this sorry ass team again!!!!).

As for Oklahoma City and LA, I think the OKC +7-8 1H is a solid play. LAL at home aren't focused for 48 minutes. They turn it on and off, and after a grueling roadie where they overachieved, I look for them to mail it in for most of the game.

so are we in fade LA mode here first game back from a ridiculous roadie?

OKC +14 looks sweet and they are usually a cover machine

would not touch raptors- bad team, dont trust money on them, better places to throw your money away--

they have a physcologist to help them win on the road---

they just cant do it on the road--

dont bet vs lakers, you bet vs the best you will go broke--

Find another game or team like fading detroit as they dont seem to be trying to hard now and cuold mail it in again--

I would never take OK CITY or raps cause they are losers to begin with, especialy favored the raps rarely come through especially on the road

would not touch raptors- bad team, dont trust money on them, better places to throw your money away--

Find another game or team like fading detroit as they dont seem to be trying to hard now and cuold mail it in again--

I would never take OK CITY or raps cause they are losers to begin with, especialy favored the raps rarely come through especially on the road

Who do you like tomorrow Sammy?

so are we in fade LA mode here first game back from a ridiculous roadie?

OKC +14 looks sweet and they are usually a cover machine

If i was you i would give the ok City moneyline a shot for 1st half--

Figure lakers may rest guys and take it easy first half and let them hang around or be leading--

then they try harder and win game in 2nd half---

this is how u play those game, or take the +6.5 first half and get the cover as lakers will sleepwalk early in this game

You do realize that the Thunder are 13 games over .500 ATS while the Lakers are 4 games over .500 don't you? If you say you'd never take a team that are losers to begin with you're costing yourself tons of money. I'm sure you're hitting 80% on the season so it doesn't really matter to you, but just wanted to point it out. I'll bet a team that is 0-81 on the season in their 82nd game if I think they can cover the spread.

Who do you like tomorrow Sammy?

take OK city first half with points and moneyline--

they willl be leading at half or losing by a few points only--

I am tempted to go vs raps as they are mentally weak, even with no BIG AL, they still suck and cant win road games--

If no BOSH its a toss up, 2 bad teams, but Minny is a good home team and BIG AL out IMO is the best thing ever to happen to Minny--

With BIG AL out I think the line should be Minny -8 --

No BIg AL means other guys get to step up and play, and when that happens they always play well, you have guys making a name for themselves and they will play 10 times better than BIG AL ever could have played--
Ex- RAMON Sessions- gets the chance and plays for a starters spot-

I think Minny can handle the shitty Raps also, line should be Minny -8 not sure why people think BIG AL being out means anything, it means a more hungry and focussed Minny team with more guys trying to score.

You do realize that the Thunder are 13 games over .500 ATS while the Lakers are 4 games over .500 don't you? If you say you'd never take a team that are losers to begin with you're costing yourself tons of money. I'm sure you're hitting 80% on the season so it doesn't really matter to you, but just wanted to point it out. I'll bet a team that is 0-81 on the season in their 82nd game if I think they can cover the spread.

I do realize, i was referring to the RAPS.. I like OK CITY they have a good young team with some good ballers.

They also cover also spreads, they are pretty good--

The RAPS favored on the road is a recipe for suicide-- I know this team and they are the weakest mentally team in the NBA, BOSH is a softie, they have no athletes on their team.

I am taking OK CITY first half moneyline and points also- think its a great spot----

I was referring to the Raps they are pathetic--

With BIG AL out I think the line should be Minny -8 --

No BIg AL means other guys get to step up and play, and when that happens they always play well, you have guys making a name for themselves and they will play 10 times better than BIG AL ever could have played--

Wouldn't this philosophy be applicable to any star player? If LeBron got hurt, would the other guys step up and would Cleveland be better? What about if Orlando lost Howard, or LA lost Kobe?

Sac has now given up 129, 118, 109, 119, 117, 113, 106, 110, 118, 129, 133, 139, 111 and 116 points in their last 14 games. Taking the over and the opposite team has been a money maker. I'm going to keep updating this stat Betcrimes style until the Kings finally give up less then 100 pts.

I'm seeing Jason Terry is out, not sure why though. Anybody got any info? I don't think i'm gonna take Dallas or over if he doesn't play.

Just realized that Jefferson hasn't missed a game since he joined Minny. 132 consecutive. I bet the Wolves have been waiting for this time to truly excel as a team.

Sac has now given up 129, 118, 109, 119, 117, 113, 106, 110, 118, 129, 133, 139, 111 and 116 points in their last 14 games. Taking the over and the opposite team has been a money maker. I'm going to keep updating this stat Betcrimes style until the Kings finally give up less then 100 pts.

I'm seeing Jason Terry is out, not sure why though. Anybody got any info? I don't think i'm gonna take Dallas or over if he doesn't play.

Broke his finger. Had surgery today.

Wouldn't this philosophy be applicable to any star player? If LeBron got hurt, would the other guys step up and would Cleveland be better? What about if Orlando lost Howard, or LA lost Kobe?

This is how Vegas manipulates people and how people lose money in general.

It is applicable to any star, especially in this case where the STAR is out for the year and suffered a bad ACL injury which he is now crying in the hospital.

The team will not come out flat, they will probably wear RAMBO head bands and go absolutely crazy trying to win this game for BIG AL. They will likely visit him after at his home or in the hospital--

They will likely say something like "I gotcha yo" "I gotcha"

They will win this game in the memory of BIG AL---

KILLA- Everybody in the NBA is hungry to play, look at this Sean marks guy of Orleans and BUTLER, they are given the chance and are playing good-

BIG AL out means other hungry players who want to be on ESPN and get exposure will go nuts--

KILLA Do you think its a coincidence that every time a star player is hurt or is out that the team rallies and wins the game. Its not just some miraculous coincidence that happens that way:36_11_6:

COGERMAN- maybe we can take the team total over for whoever SAC PLAYS???

although with no Terry they may lack some scoring, but man good stats there buddy, as it seems SAC has packed it in, I remember orlando put 145 on them

I am gun shy about taking Dallas, I also have memories of Sac covering vs Cleveland. Lookin at the over there as well.

Anyone wanna talk about this fact---

I think DENVER might be too big for MIAMI inside and should be able to win the inside game and dunk on Miami a lot---

Anyone feel this is a bad matchup for Miami?

1.5 unit play on GS under 233. This is stupid. Knicks in first game of a b-b 7-1 under this year. Knicks at the site hit 221 once. That was the highest score ever. GS 7-3 under last 10. Knicks on the road have gone over this twice this year. Revenge game at Indiana on 2 days rest and a revenge game playing b-b at Memphis. This is not a revenge game for either team. Just a stupid number.

Also I just get this feeling again that Detroit may just show up to the arena tomorrow and mail this game in vs Bulls. I just see them of late where they put a good game together and then play a few shitty ones.

The CANCER AI is on the team- You can only run isolation plays through him, you cant run a set offense, watch PISTONS, they get so many shots off at the 22 second mark.
A

AI is crap as a point guard, he has made this team shit- he always does--

OK now I have this feeling that Detroit is playing the type of ball where they may just walk on the court tommorow and forfeit this game. I think they want no part of playing the bulls and are likely waiting for teh all star break-

They are playing no defense at all and dont realy care about winning games now.

1.5 unit play on GS under 233. This is stupid. Knicks in first game of a b-b 7-1 under this year. Knicks at the site hit 221 once. That was the highest score ever. GS 7-3 under last 10. Knicks on the road have gone over this twice this year. Revenge game at Indiana on 2 days rest and a revenge game playing b-b at Memphis. This is not a revenge game for either team. Just a stupid number.

Looks good, u did the research now all you have to do is wait and collect:smiley_acbe:

Jesus dude, he's not dead.

I know he is not dead, but when a player is hurt or injured or missing a game the team rallies--

in this case its an ACL injury which is the most serious INJURY an NBA player can get. I bet players were crying after the game--

This is gonna get personal, as I wouldnt be surprised if players show up with rambo headbands and war paint on their faces----

Because of the ACL injury it will make the team win it for BIG AL, so he has a smile on his face. If they dont win the game for BIG AL it is like a double kick in BIG AL;s face, he is hurt and will feel worse and think fuck if I was there we would have won.

This is gonna be a game that all Minny players would rather die than lose, its basically BIG AL's life on the line here.

Also, this card will prove one of the three certainties of modern life: Death, taxes, and the Nets being unable to beat the Spurs in a game of basketball.

This is gonna be a game that all Minny players would rather die than lose, its basically BIG AL's life on the line here.

Do you think they'll bring knives with them to the game as well? I mean if it's Jefferson's life on the line they have to go to extreme measures. :Gun:

Speaking about extreme measures J, can we count on a diversion in case Lakers are threatening to cover on Wed night ? :popcorn::)

It will be a game where they need to win to prove they are MEN--

they dont want to accept the public and media notion that BIG AL was the whole team-

This is why players step up, to prove the media and everyone that they are good also-

SO its a kind of like a respect thing-- Minny players will be playing for their lives tomorrow--

Back