Tuesday Lines/Discussion

raps are -3--

must be early christmas, the BIG AL factor is in full swing and people are buying it up thinking wolves cannot play without big AL Reno.

Speaking about extreme measures J, can we count on a diversion in case Lakers are threatening to cover on Wed night ? :popcorn::)

lol. Can't say that I'll be there to cause the diversion, but somebody from CTG should be counted on. :) I've lost a unit on both the Boston and Cleveland games and I doubt I'll be there to bet the Jazz so if the Lakers cost me 3 units so be it. This is a situational bettors wet dream. Can't let past failures on a team cloud my judgment on a play that has to be made.

This is such a situational play, this line would be -16 and has been reduced to -14 and now -13 because of the situation--

there is no real value casue the real line is -16 and now its -13---

first half is money, ok city will be winning at half or tied--

its a good play for sure

Can someone change the title of this thread to 'In memoriam of Al Jefferson'?

Sac has now given up 129, 118, 109, 119, 117, 113, 106, 110, 118, 129, 133, 139, 111 and 116 points in their last 14 games. Taking the over and the opposite team has been a money maker. I'm going to keep updating this stat Betcrimes style until the Kings finally give up less then 100 pts.

I'm seeing Jason Terry is out, not sure why though. Anybody got any info? I don't think i'm gonna take Dallas or over if he doesn't play.

I think the books have adjusted. Dallas TT should be around 112 tomorrow...

They might pull the old Pierce wheel chair trick and wheel out BIG AL in a wheel chair courtside--

or perhaps they show him on the big screen at halftime in the hospital bed being hooked up with tubes and being fed through tubes

DENVER MIAMI UPDATE- As previously stated by me before and not addressed by anyone on this forum I wondered and questioned if DENVER big inside physical presence would be an advantage over the smaller MIAMI team who have no real big MEN?

I found my answer after doing some research in the capping command centre--
Denver (34-17), which has won three straight in Miami and seven in a row overall against the Heat, is looking to rebound from Saturday’s 114-70 loss to New Jersey that snapped its four-game winning streak. It was the Nuggets’ most lopsided loss since a 107-63 defeat at Portland on April 16, 1997.

I believe if Denver is aggressive they control the paint and should be able to take WADE away and make him a jump shooter--

NENE, ANthony and martin, BIRD MAN should dominate inside over the smaller HEat inside players-- haslem at 6'9 is their biggest followed by Beasley at 6'4, so they should dominate them inside, prob why they beat them 7 in a row

Sammy is right to stress Denver. Denver is a forced play. For years this has been going on. They are set to play Miami and then the next day Orlando. They have lost 14 out of 14 in Orlando. They are 7-2 away in first game of series. They are 12-4 su after a loss this season. They assume they will lose in Orlando so they will give this game everything they have. That should be enough. ML and team total both look good. The last 4 at the site they have scored 100 or more.

Speaking about extreme measures J, can we count on a diversion in case Lakers are threatening to cover on Wed night ? :popcorn::)

this is your only chance buddy.

dontchoke.gif

Once I can get confirmation that Carter is in and healthy, I'll probably play Jersey.

NJY is 0-12 SU & 2-9-1 ATS their last 12 reg. season games vs SAS, totaling (going backwards) 91, 70, 83, 82, 77, 73, 91 & 71 at an avg of 79.7 pts their last 8 games against them.

Since Ming has been at Houston, NJY is 3-10 SU & 4-7 ATS vs the Rockets.

Texas teams with decent big men & defenses to boot give the Nets fits. Where's the impetus to bet against that trend?

NJY is 0-12 SU & 2-9-1 ATS their last 12 reg. season games vs SAS, totaling (going backwards) 91, 70, 83, 82, 77, 73, 91 & 71 at an avg of 79.7 pts their last 8 games against them.

Since Ming has been at Houston, NJY is 3-10 SU & 4-7 ATS vs the Rockets.

Texas teams with decent big men & defenses to boot give the Nets fits. Where's the impetus to bet against that trend?

eek, was trying to bet on revenge as NJ should know about the dominance that SA has had on them. They're reent close loss should inspire confidence that maybe they can at least get it done, while SA is off the huge W over Boston with a flight to Canada before the break. This'll be NJ's last game before the break and can see them giving their all to just fall short at the end. We know how SA loves to win by 1/2 pts and can easily see that happening again.

JPicks, careful of the Raptors.

They are NOTORIOUS at putting up stinkers against teams that had just lost a player in the starting line-up. Mentally we go through a tailspin thinking the game is over before they even step on the court.

This team lacks everything TJ brought to the team, and Im not really sure how they come out tonight.

Im much more interested in the total.

Remaining lines just came out. Wizards were actually at 8.5.

NBA - Feb 10
4:05 PM
701 WASHINGTON +8-110 o201½-110 +315
702 ATLANTA -8-110 u201½-110 -375
4:05 PM
703 CLEVELAND -6½-110 o210½-110 -275
704 INDIANA +6½-110 u210½-110 +235
4:35 PM
705 DENVER +1-110 o203-110 EV
706 MIAMI -1-110 u203-110 -120

Tough game. Small lean to Bulls only because of the ass whipping I see coming to Atlanta tomorrow.

Have to start a thread but so far played ....

1st Half Indy +3.5 and Full game +7 -120 (200) each
1st Half Under 105 (120)

1st Half Wiz +5.5 -115 (40)
Wiz +9 (120)

Nuggets ML -120 (200)

Wilves +3 -120 (120)

1st Half Dallas -6 (240)

OKC +13 (400)...

GL:cheers:

At some point today a new thread will start ...

1st Half NJ +2.5 -105 (240)
NJN +6 -120 (280)
1st Half Den -1 (200)
Over 187 SAS -120 (160)
Bulls ML, Den ML , OKC +12 and SAS +5.5 (40 / 300)

:cheers:

denver is handling miami, the size mismatch is there, denver is too big and strong as posted before, killing miami inside

I believe if Denver is aggressive they control the paint and should be able to take WADE away and make him a jump shooter--

NENE, ANthony and martin, BIRD MAN should dominate inside over the smaller HEat inside players-- haslem at 6'9 is their biggest followed by Beasley at 6'4, so they should dominate them inside, prob why they beat them 7 in a row

Denver so far dominating-----

raps also falling apart, perhaps their coach or their sports phsycologist should talk to them halftime about winning a road game in the NBA--

the parlays are looking alright also for me

NO BIG AL, no big deal, the BIG AL factor is kicking in hard now for MINNY--

everyone is stepping up and Raps are fading quick--

Mark this one down DENVER owns MIAMI bigtime, they are way too small to beat them-

MIAMI for that matter will not beat any stronger teams, 90% of thier shots are jumpers from everywhere---

Also, this card will prove one of the three certainties of modern life: Death, taxes, and the Nets being unable to beat the Spurs in a game of basketball.

13 straight. Too funny.

These fucking Timberfools are bastards, I hate them more than the racoons--

they cost 2 of my parlays which were down to the last game, a possible payout of $370 off $21 -----

Its okay I am not complaining denver came in hard for me, and i hit them as a hard play as they are twice as big as miami and just a physical mismatch--

Timberfools on my radar if the RAPS came back down 13 in this game, they have no shot to beat anyone good this year--

It just proved that this team that mchale assembled is a bunch of losers and will QUIT-

IF they could not win on AL JEFFERSON SUICIDE ALERT NIGHT, they will not win any games this year--
They had a 13 point lead off one of the worst road teams in the NBA-- and lost-

THey just proved to me who they are as MEN and idividuals, I bet BIG AL is like fuck get me off this team and trade me to the spurs or Lakers--

If they didnt win tonight they will not win any games in the future I can assure you that, this may be one of the worst teams in the 2nd half of NBA season--

KEVIN LOVE looked like a retarded kid trying to cover a washed up JERMAIN ONEAL-

Oh well it cost me $21, not a bad investment for the many thousands i will win against them in the future.

Anyone see the cavs game vs INDY--

what a final both Granger and LEBRICK got called for fouls within 0.9 seconds of the end of the game--

IT was unreal finish, first Granger called on a alley oop to LEBRICK and then LEBRICK called on a foul vs Granger on an alley oop also-

what happened to the timberfools? It was the first time i saw them play and tehy are horrible, cant believe they would let BIG AL down like that.

Assoles couldnt win it for the big guy--

ANyone see the cavs game LEBRICK was pissed and stormed off the court late in this game- he was so mad

Just getting this up there as the lines are all openers.

Played the Thunder +14 and the Raptors +1.5 so far. Likely on the Knicks overs to some degree (1st Q being preference).

Finally something that is easy.

i hope knicks cool off and Gstate rolls but No Biedrins sucks. Turiaf gets to many fouls and when he's out Knicks go off.

Back