Tuesday Discussion Thread

Can't go wrong with Twins, Mets and Pirates F5. Possibly Marlins. Nothing real chalky yet on these lines, but for sure worth checking out

Time to scrape myself off the mat, brush my shoulders off, forget bout the bad beats or bad plays, can’t even remember which was which anymore! They lost us don’t really matter why, just matters we fix it!
Time to put the woman and children to bed and go hunting for dinners boys!!

There a really good chance I’ll be on cws ff +1.5 again, maybe ff tt over, there just no way to pass up a free +1.5. It still hurts to think bout being 1 out away yesterday tho so we shall see, it not like o’s even gave a good pitcher going, he been in minors w all the cws.. this game ain’t for the faint of heart, we make bets that win more than the odds suggest and hope for the best. Anyone who didn’t think last night +1.5 Ff -107!was a winning play doesn’t know baseball real well! We had that covered for 4.2 innings against the o’s ace. Today o’s have a kid starting that has allowed 2+ runs in 8 straight and 3+ in 6 of those 8, his 6.5:4.5 k/bb ratio screams we should play the cws ff tt ov 1.5 at even money or better (no hurry to bet this as money sill prob come pouring in on o’s again!).

On the other side a quick surface stat look
And obviously you not gonna be very impressed with the young rookie cws is starting today either, this kid actually has more walks than k’s so far in his big league career so why wouldn’t we lay the redic price to play the o’s? Well 1st of all I don’t believe in it! 2nd even thi cws gonna lose more games than any team I ever seen, and yes the surface stats for this pitcher are not good!! There is a silver lining tho, Nastrini actually had a solid run in the minor leagues, he has 2 pitches that are better than avg and despite his struggles he has maintained a swinging strike rate well over 10% in the bigs so he at least proven in the minorrs w years of semi elite swinging strike numbers and that has not left him at this level. Unlike his counterpart for the o’s this kid has shown improvement in his last few starts holding the Red Sox to 1 run over 4.1 innings w 5k’s then last start he dominated the rangers for 6 innings of 1 run ball, Am I saying this kid gonna walk into o’s park and dominate them? Prob not but he getting a instant 1.5 run lead, his team should be able to give him 2-3 runs, and he at least has the stuff that has shown can get outs at this level.

The under 4 ff and under 7.5 fg in Tampa looks good.

Depends on twins lineup and my “fav” manager a super smart guy named Rocco and the 2-3 wanna be nba players he manages who only play when they feel like it. Right lineup and they would destroy a not all the way back springs imo. If it a bunch the lefties then springs be able to navigate thru 5+ u would think. I’d love to have a manager I could trust w pitchers for Festa, Rocco likes to pull guys all willy nilly and I guess show off how he manages a pen? Lol. While other times he let a cat like Lopez who clearly laboring stay out there and get shelled, hate that mfer! But this really bout lineup imo. Springs isn’t all way back from TJ, he will have good and bad starts, his velo still down few ticks tho, if the right twins lineup out there he could struggle:,

Can't go wrong with Twins, Mets and Pirates F5. Possibly Marlins. Nothing real chalky yet on these lines, but for sure worth checking out

I had 2 Ff yesterday that were in same 3 gane RR w another plus winner. Muts Ff u 4.5, butt pirates Ff ml, of course both Ff lose and both cash game: that hasn’t happened to me in awhile guesss it was bound! Then throw in chisox somehow not covering +1.5 Ff and I went from 1200 dollar day to losing 300. All bout twins but think I’ll take some game not cause yesterday but this a little different time for MLB taking new money and looks like i might want some full game on the “right” play, plus poor management or not twins pen much better than overworked down year rays pen, price actually better for twins game too,

Hey @peelpub94 , can I get a scouting report on your boys hitting spin? I think kutter one Red Sox tougher pitchers of the bunch pitching backwards, he been getting hit lately but if been teams who been seeing him, muts havnt really, I dunno how your guys gonna look against the cutter, slider, splitter, and pitching backwards, they won’t be getting Hesters to hit when they expect them!

Hey @peelpub94 , can I get a scouting report on your boys hitting spin? I think kutter one Red Sox tougher pitchers of the bunch pitching backwards, he been getting hit lately but if been teams who been seeing him, muts havnt really, I dunno how your guys gonna look against the cutter, slider, splitter, and pitching backwards, they won’t be getting Hesters to hit when they expect them!
Jameson Taillon is a pretty close comparable to Crawfords velocity and movement, almost identical in that they have an average 4 seamer, but their cutters are dominant. Taillon has blanked the Mets in both outings this season, 14IP, 11ks, 2ER, 1BB,

For a heavy lefty line up, the Sox seem to fare better when facing lefties. I'm still waiting for the Peterson implosion one of these days, and maybe tonight is the night? Mets are stingy as fuck giving up runs at home, they've been exceptional, especially when Peterson is out there. I don't want to force plays here, a lot of conflicting underlying numbers make this a hard read. And I'm also thinking too much with my own heart/gut feel and not looking at overall picture objectively enough.

1725384760082.png

2nd look, things actually get a little dicier in Peterson starts at Citi. I think there's enough correlation here to make a play on Red Sox TT o3.5 -110

1725384958876.png

I dunno wtf it is with Red Sox they don’t show bad numbers vs lhp but you ain’t gotta be all that smart to look at their lineup and know it better against rhp

WSH/MIA Over 8 -115

Going back to the well with the overs in Miami. Hitting 74% of the time this season. 2 average/below average pitchers.
1725386449106.png

Wry interesting, Skenes making his 4 th start this season vs Cubs. Both will be back to back starts against them. Haven’t had time to look into it any further than that.

Wry interesting, Skenes making his 4 th start this season vs Cubs. Both will be back to back starts against them. Haven’t had time to look into it any further than that.
Think Skenes -115 is a gift. Pirates have ripped Kyle this season. 3rd time vs him I believe this year.

Matz first game back since April. Civale been great for the Brewers, they adjusted a few of his pitches coming over. Cards never seen him.

MIL TT o4.5 +105
MIL FF RL -110

1725390971368.png

BOS/NYM o7.5 -112 @ DK
WSH/MIA Over 8 -115
MIL TT o4.5 +105
MIL FF RL -110
PIT -115
Ryne Nelson o5.5 Ks +130
AZ -116
LAD/LAA FF o5 -110
Springs o5.5 Ks +115 @ DK

Last edited:
Depends on twins lineup and my “fav” manager a super smart guy named Rocco and the 2-3 wanna be nba players he manages who only play when they feel like it. Right lineup and they would destroy a not all the way back springs imo. If it a bunch the lefties then springs be able to navigate thru 5+ u would think. I’d love to have a manager I could trust w pitchers for Festa, Rocco likes to pull guys all willy nilly and I guess show off how he manages a pen? Lol. While other times he let a cat like Lopez who clearly laboring stay out there and get shelled, hate that mfer! But this really bout lineup imo. Springs isn’t all way back from TJ, he will have good and bad starts, his velo still down few ticks tho, if the right twins lineup out there he could struggle:,
Makes sense. So if the Twinkie’s have the divas playing they would be a good ml play no?

Sorry I don’t have time to get into lots of games today, just remember baseball funny, I had worst night in weeks yesterday and I was like a cunt hair, maybe 2 from crushing these mfers. See how it goes tonight but all I can do is give yuh plays I know win more then price suggest and hope for best: I don’t have time to post all the numbers, mostly short or dogs, the few with juice I obviously think it short!

Cws Ff +1.5
Nastrinu ov 3.5 k’s
Cws Ff tt ov 1.5

Twins ml
Festa ov 6.5 k’s/festa 8+ k’s
Twins Ff tt ov 1.5
Lewis and Miranda ov 1.5 h,r,rbi

Boston Ff ml/gm ml
Kutter Crawford ov 16.5 outs

Snakes ml
Nelson ov 17.5 outs
Nelson ov 5.5 k’s (less than outs)
Gruchuck and Suarez ov 1.5 h,r,rbi…I’d rather had Gurial than Suarez but didn’t see him.

Pirates/cubs both teams score 3+

A’s Ff ml
Jt ginn 5+ k’s
Langeliers and rooker ov 1.5 h,r,rbi

I think that bout all I got. Gl everyone

Guriel left the game Sunday w/tight calf. Likely he's sitting tonight but Walker made the trip so he'll play at some point in SF. Marte is supposed to meet up w/team in Houston this weekend.

Actually they put him on the 10-day retro to yesterday w/strained left calf

Sorry I don’t have time to get into lots of games today, just remember baseball funny, I had worst night in weeks yesterday and I was like a cunt hair, maybe 2 from crushing these mfers. See how it goes tonight but all I can do is give yuh plays I know win more then price suggest and hope for best: I don’t have time to post all the numbers, mostly short or dogs, the few with juice I obviously think it short!

Cws Ff +1.5
Nastrinu ov 3.5 k’s
Cws Ff tt ov 1.5

Twins ml
Festa ov 6.5 k’s/festa 8+ k’s
Twins Ff tt ov 1.5
Lewis and Miranda ov 1.5 h,r,rbi

Boston Ff ml/gm ml
Kutter Crawford ov 16.5 outs

Snakes ml
Nelson ov 17.5 outs
Nelson ov 5.5 k’s (less than outs)
Gruchuck and Suarez ov 1.5 h,r,rbi…I’d rather had Gurial than Suarez but didn’t see him.

Pirates/cubs both teams score 3+

A’s Ff ml
Jt ginn 5+ k’s
Langeliers and rooker ov 1.5 h,r,rbi

I think that bout all I got. Gl everyone
Nastrinu ov 3.5 k’s

what's this all about? he hasn't looked too good at all and three straight doubles

mound visit and then a wild pitch and a single- going to be out of the game shortly

Well the pitcher props were money (prob no surprise to anyone who knows me), can’t win a game for shit tho, pushed A’s Ff was best I got, lose twins by 1 as they apparently can’t hit a guy pitching at 75% his full self!! I guess I was just stupid thinking chisox could stay close one time seeing how I played muts vs them alll weekend for way cheaper! Thing is I cashed them all -1.5 but it was a struggle, Chisox didn’t appear to be quitimg losers like they been this series ones nervous bout Mets cashing 2 of the 3 and Mets were playing better ball coming in than O’s we’re off a road trip. Anyways sometimes I say ya just gotta play some ugly shit and when it ugly and everyone else happy deal with it. Getting 1.5 runs for free in 5 innings is crazy for a minor league team, but I guess cws worse than a minor league team cause they have 2-3,guys stealing paychecks and obviously don’t give a shit!! Is what it is. Been nice if Red Sox coulda got a hit w bases juiced no outs in 8tg!

Where at now bitch? Cmin in here abouit 1 play,,, fuck you

If that clown didn’t make error in 2nd inning that woulda ended inning pretty good chance he would have got 4, wasn’t a bad play when price came down so much. Think that only pitcher I missed besides an alt line on festa, hit the atl number on A’s kid tho! He had same 3,5 but I wasn’t paying -175, in figure he get 4 he would get us 5!! Think he got more than that!

Back