tuesday CFB-- 4 unit play

tee*dub

Head of Loggerhead Turtle Society
2008 Posted on CTG

49-34, +28,625

12-3 last week, 18-3 last two weeks, posted on CTG.. A little better than that unposted.

Seeing it pretty good right now. Got my season total about right where it should be (60%) after a slow start.

Buff +3, -120; 4 units WIN

Played Buffalo a couple times this year incl a pretty decent play on them early in the year v. Pitt.. That game sticks in my mind as do several others.

random comments/ reasons I am on this:

• Buffalo a bit banged up, but 10 days rest did a world of good. Check status of stud RB James Starks, think he plays and if he is near 100% and I knew it, this would likely be top unit.
  • Buff has just not been able to close the game against quality competition or their record would be much better. Serious step down in class tonight IMO so not worried about it as I don't think it will be close in Q4.. Consider- They were down 17-16 with the game in hand headed into 4th q AT pitt. Had W Mich down 21-6 headed into 4th , losing in OT. Got beat vs C Michigan and a healthy Dan LaFlr on a missed FG as time expired. Down only 6 late in the 3rd quarter at Mizzu.
  • I'll take the team with a very ballanced offense , more talent and off 10 days rest.. I believe the Buff offense could run up a big number and IMO there is no way Ohio can keep up.. I like Ohio defense but not against this offense.
Wrong team favored IMO and considered the +ML but decided the +3 was available and took it.. Would endorse the ML however.

GL all.. Be around a bit:cheers:

Last edited:
GL teedub. Tailing for some fun buddy.Good call last night on the Titans. I should have cancled the bet when I saw you on them.

Saw some things around regarding the running game on these teams..

If Starks is healthy I am very confident he will have sucess tonight..

<TABLE class="tablehead teamTop tabular" style="MARGIN: 0px" cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3><TBODY><TR class=colhead align=right><TD align=left>RUSHING</TD><TD>CAR</TD><TD>YDS</TD><TD>AVG</TD><TD>TD</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow align=right><TD align=left>J. Starks</TD><TD>109</TD><TD>515</TD><TD>4.7</TD><TD>4</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

unbelievable i don't know why i don't tail u. gl in the 2nd half

Damn I missed this play, I liked it but was in a business meeting--

Anyways we dont need another hero but god man what a run-

Also are you looking at Houston getting beat by marshall? It should open up a sure 2nd half over if they are behind at half, as it will be a long 2nd half with tons of houston passing and td's- possible over or houstone 2nd half comeback as marshall will not hold this offense down for ever.

Also do you have any thoughts in taking a first half under when a total is around 31- I did this for marshall vs Houston- what i find is that there needs to be perfect efficiency for this to cash- meaning any fgoals or punts and the under hits easy- I dont play many totals but this intrigues me because it seems like it gives you a good shot at cashing the ticket because high scoring games start out slow sometime and situational factors like a team Marshall at home comes out strong on D and you win the UNDER< that is why i took the under, thinking they stop Houston in the first half.

Last edited:
about as easy as they get tonight... BC beat me to it--- but as an encore

:hammer:

Hey Tee, nice call I went against you but I made up for it on Marshall. I dont remember their being much tuesday action this early in the year.

Hey Tee, nice call I went against you but I made up for it on Marshall. I dont remember their being much tuesday action this early in the year.

Nice play on Marshall bro.. Leaned it as i said up in the post but just couldn't make it a play.. Glad you hit it..

Mac has been pretty good for me... Like next tuesday already..:cheers:

Saw some things around regarding the running game on these teams..

If Starks is healthy I am very confident he will have sucess tonight..

<TABLE class="tablehead teamTop tabular" style="MARGIN: 0px" cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3><TBODY><TR class=colhead align=right><TD align=left>RUSHING</TD><TD>CAR</TD><TD>YDS</TD><TD>AVG</TD><TD>TD</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow align=right><TD align=left>J. Starks</TD><TD>109</TD><TD>515</TD><TD>4.7</TD><TD>4</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE class=tablehead cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3><TBODY><TR class=stathead style="BACKGROUND: #004a84"><TD colSpan=6>Buffalo Rushing</TD></TR><TR class=colhead align=right><TD align=left> </TD><TD>CAR</TD><TD>YDS</TD><TD>AVG</TD><TD>TD</TD><TD>LG</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow align=right><TD noWrap align=left>J. Starks</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>185</TD><TD>6.2</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>52</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Great call on the game and about the RB.

Keep the roll going...

Thanks guys.. as stated if I would have known for sure he was completely healthy I would have played it 6 units.... He was definately healthy.. Oh well nice start to the week,, + 4units:smiley_acbe:

Back