Tuesday bases, with a 5 star special big dog, oh yeah we talkin +180

tuckfexas

Pretty much a regular
Outlaw immortal, bow down to something greater than yo self bookie. My adversaries crumble when I rumble, it's a catastrophe. Hell yeah 4-1 yesterday and plus 2850, well lost a few bucks on the ponies, not much. Just gonna go ahead and take down about 10 k or more this week, ha, yep. Just be prepared to get a stack of 100's at the end of the week if your betting these games, let's get it on.

Twins +180 for the 1st 5 innings at Tampa, risking 1000 to win 1800, Tuck's 5 star underdog bet of the month here

I'm sure everybody who reads my thread knew I was gonna be on this one, been riding this horse. 3 straight underdog cashers. Here's another one. Had to make it a bigger bet I like it. Well I figure Gibson is shutting everybody down so far, so why not here? I mean Tampa isn't raking or anything at the moment. Plus who the hell knows what Price is gonna do he has been erratic as shit. Kind of like last year early in the season, he had wild swings, and some pretty terrible runs for a while. The Twins are hitting too right now, well they draw a lot of walks and are very patient. They will make Price work for it, nothing easy here. Figure the Twins could be ahead after 5 innings and then blow it late on the road, but we don't have to worry about that madness, that could happen. Get in, and get the fuck outta dodge with the loot before they come for our ass. Love this bet, my best bet of the day.

Gonna look over the others now. That one jumped off the page at me, so put that in right away.

Ha, I kind of sounded like a tout, with the 5 star special big dog thing, lol. Tuck is going tout, ha, nobody would buy my shit if I did anyway.

Yeah Johnny that is a crazy line in my opinion, guess we'll see what happens, regardless it is a damn good bet.

Adding another

Reds -114 at Pirates, risking 1140 to win 1000

I figure here you know what your getting with Cueto he is damn good when he is healthy. So the Pirates should have a very tough time scoring more than 1 probably off him. With Volquez who the hell knows. He may turn into the bum he always has been tonight. I'd say the chances of that are a lot better than him pitching another gem. Guess we'll see, but even if he does pitch a gem again, think Cueto can out duel his ass.

The vodka is going down smooth, goose on the rocks baby. I'm the only alcoholic in my family, lol. Well there were 2 others I know of a long time ago. My grandpa's 2 brothers, they drank whiskey and played poker for a living back in the 40's and 50's ha, heard stories about em from my grandpa. They would just roll around running a team kind of thing in poker, lol. They both died young real young, so I'm probably fucked with my drinking. Guess I will just have to stop again pretty soon, like before.

Maybe that's what I need to do play poker. Guess when I have, I haven't done all that well. Win some and lose some usually. Just seems to me like there is a helluva lot of luck involved with constantly winning at poker. A lot of people do play it for a living though.

Maybe that's what I need to do play poker. Guess when I have, I haven't done all that well. Win some and lose some usually. Just seems to me like there is a helluva lot of luck involved with constantly winning at poker. A lot of people do play it for a living though.

Skill game for sure. Been studying & playing a ton lately. Of course luck & variance are a big factor but its beatable

I suppose poker would be easier maybe playing in person, instead of online. When I do it online I don't usually do all that well. Suppose if you were doing it just face to face, and had a team of 2 that would make it easier. My brother though I wouldn't want him being my teammate, would have to pull his dead weight, ha.

Yeah d-wow, a lot of guys do kick ass at that on this site I'm sure. Me, ummm, not so much when I do it.

Where do you guys play online, I have been bouncing around idea of starting up? I usually do well face to face but have never tried online. PM if you want. Tuck good luck today on the twinkies, it takes heart and balls to ride that squad.

Younggun I used to do poker stars, but I haven't done that in quite a while now. Probably won't bother with it anymore, seems like a waste of time, cuz I don't win a whole bunch ever. Could do it at 5 dimes there younggun, they have online poker. I haven't played there yet, guess I could give it a shot. Could do that instead of horses on Monday anyway when I'm bored.

They do give you a pretty big bonus at poker stars I remember. Guess it has been a while so don't know if they still do that bonus with a deposit.

Hell, I don't even know if they are still there, lol, been a long time. Probably I suppose they are. That was a pretty big one for poker.

I'm not really sure about the Cards at Mets. Tough call there. Could take a shot with the Mets pretty big home dog price, but Gee vs Wainwright no thanks, gotta pass.

Man, I wonder if Fernandez is gonna get his shit together tonight. Was thinking about the under, but Fernandez has not looked good here so far. Maybe should lay off that one as well.

Well you look at the line for Fernandez last game and you think hey not bad, but I watched that shit. He was giving up serious bombs that got caught cuz it was in that huge Miami stadium. Fuck if he serves em up like that tonight they will leave.

Man, I wonder if Fernandez is gonna get his shit together tonight. Was thinking about the under, but Fernandez has not looked good here so far. Maybe should lay off that one as well.

i'm on the under, so that plus rain in the forecast means probably a good idea to lay off

Adding another one

Miami at Atlanta under 6.5 -120, risking 1200 to win 1000, didn't get it all in yet though, 500 so far, and waiting for the rest, scared niggaz, lol

Fernandez I am going with him, he's my dog, my Cuban brotha. He looked kind of crappy his last 2 starts, hopefully that is behind him, and he will return to throwin smoke, and makin batters choke. Wood has been very good as well this year. Saw where he had a rough one vs Miami last year, chalk that up to a bad night who cares. His other one vs Miami was very good.

Ha, the other tuck is in the house. Tuck321, you like Pittsburgh heh, not sure about taking Volquez over Cueto, but who knows, Cueto may get hurt in the 1st fucking inning, ha, you know it is coming at some point, lol at that. Like to laugh at my own jokes, ha.

Yeah g, I looked at the weather in Atlanta, and it looks like it is gonna clear off for game time. Wind is gonna be right to left looks like, maybe a bit out to right, but only 5-10 mph, so no big deal.

Ut good luck to us. I like that bet as well there, that may be a safer option than what I'm doing. But I got it like that, ha, I am throwing down on the big dog. Big dog Gibson is his name, and winning big cash for his supporters is his game baby, woooo!!!!

Gibson, ha, I watched video of his spring training games, and I was just thinking damn, I may have something here. Gonna have to back this guy, cuz he sucked ass the year before, but man he was setting down the Cards regulars with ease. Fucking punched out Holliday looking, I thought well he is gonna be a dog all the time early, and he may take the cash early. Sure enough, money in the bank, shorty what ya drank.

Got the rest of my bet in on that under at the same price -120 on that under. They better start respecting my action, and moving on em, lol, hope they don't that would suck ass to get crappier lines all the time. Like they would move it off 500 or 1000 bucks ha, no way. Would have to be throwing a lot more, and winning a whole bunch for big moves.

Ha read my post earlier, meant the wind is gonna be left to right, not right to left, man had to correct that so I didn't sound retarded. Looking at Arizona at Cubs now. Interesting match up there.

Those new 100's are pretty crazy looking, all kinds of colors on em. Gonna pick up some more tomorrow, jeah, checking paper. Western Union gonna pay me some fucking 100's, and it don't stop, and it won't stop.

Adding another one, haven't seen much I don't like yet, except for that Cards at Mets game, that is a tough one

Arizona at Cubs -111, risking 1110 to win 1000

Hammel is looking good so far. He really wasn't terrible ever, he was always decent anyway. I don't mind him at home here, vs a turd at -111, okay. Mccarthy is really struggling right now, it is not good here early for him. He was terrible on the road as well last year so that is a plus. Cubs take 2 in a row, yep. Go Cubs go, ha that was my team as a kid I would watch every game with Harry Caray. I still think I could be the new Harry Caray for the Cubs. I could sit up in the booth drinking like Harry did, but with me it would be vodka not Budweisers. Would be more entertaining than the guys they have doing the games now anyway.

Fuck I am not sure about the Pads at Brewers. Tough game, Kennedy may have a pretty decent year, he is starting out well so far, he used to be decent, actually pretty good. No way I'm betting the Pads on the road though with that crap offense. Laying off that one. Not sure what to expect from Gallardo either.

Not too sure about the Giants at Rockies either. I like Bumgarner, but I am not confident taking him at Coors against those Rockies sticks, they fucking lay the wood to ya. There isn't really a good time to lay juice on the road at Coors, that is a losing proposition there with those bats the Rocks have. Not betting bumfuck Morales over Bumgarner though, nope. Laying off that one.

Shit looks like somebody likes the Pirates tonight, good luck with Volquez out dueling Cueto, ain't happening unless Cueto gets hurt, which is always a possibility, lol, betting on an injury I guess there. No, I mean the Reds aren't hitting that great so you never know, can't totally rip on somebody for taking the Pirates, but I see that as a stupid bet personally.

We gonna have to take down Darth Fader tonight, ha, come on in, journey with me through the mind of a maniac, destined to be a killa since I cam out the nut sack, ha.

Don't make me beat yo ass again there Darth fader, I ain't gonna just win, it is gonna be an ass rolling tonight baby, bring it get knocked out bitch, bang, bang.

Yeah ha, Johnny I noticed that in my browsers, in my thread. I don't know if he was fading me or not I guess. He didn't ever post in my thread, not yet. Maybe I will get a challenge from Darth fader tonight, ha.

Just looked over the Phils at Dodgers, and I really don't know about that. Well Burnett could get lit up maybe, but if I were to take the Dodgers that would be -1, at -127, that isn't worth it for sure. Laying off that game.

I'm on a roll, I'm gonna rich ride, I'm gonna ball, hold my hood up high, southside Lincoln baby, throwin the bones bitch.

Fuck that Chi Sox at Detroit game no way I'm betting that. Well would have to take Detroit -1.5 if anything there. Leesman for the Chi Sox he looks like a total bum, but Detroit their bats are silent, so who knows maybe bumfuck Leesman can hang in there.

and its weird you know, seeing that name at the bottom of the thread, you can like feel its presence as its hovering under the screen. . .

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Zzs-OvfG8tE?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ha Johnny, darth fader is coming for me, lol, well he is gonna get knocked the fuck out ha, if he steps to this. Fade me when I'm sober, then I'm a nervous, scared bitch. Make all kinds of stupid decisions. It is funny cuz with me I make dumb decisions when I'm sober, where as with most people they make dumb decisions when they are drunk.

Glad to hear you like my card there play, don't ever wanna hear you come in and say your against me, that doesn't turn out well for me ever, lol.

Just added one, going with the proven solid pitcher over the youngster with talent, but he hasn't figured it out yet. Gotta go with the guy that has been there as a dog no less.

KC +103 at Cleveland, risking 970.87 to win 1000

Shields is a proven stud, no doubt solid. This Salazar guy he does throw hard, and has talent, but he can't figure shit out right now. Maybe he does tonight, but I will take my chances he doesn't, and KC lights his ass up, and big game Shields pitches solid. Fuck no rookie that doesn't know what he's doing is getting my money. That's like Tuck vs a hot 21 year old bettor, it ain't going well for that guy, lol.

The veteran teaches the rookie a lesson about pitching tonight. Just like I would vs a rookie bettor, what you know bout this game baby, not much, gonna serve yo ass.

Best not fuck with that Baltimore at Jays game. I kind of wanna take Baltimore as a dog, but that seems sketchy to me, not sure about that take, so gonna pass.

Fuck that under in the Yanks at Boston game seems good to me, but there is something fucking fucked up about it, not sure what, but I feel something on that one that isn't right. When I get a feeling like that I don't go into it.

Have no idea what the hell Nick Martinez is gonna do for the Rangers, laying off that game, that guy is a mystery to me.

Fuck ain't fucking with Mchugh vs Ramirez either. Ramirez sure has been shitty so far. Gonna take a look at Angels at Nats the last game. Jordan, that guy sucks for sure, but taking Skaggs may be a mistake. Gonna have to think it over.

Adding another one, last one here, the card is set, darth fader, fade if you want, but I got the lightsaber tonight, and I'm gonna carve that ass up, haha.

LAA +104 at Nats, risking 961.54 to win 1000

Haven't seen a whole bunch of Skaggs, but I did go over some video of him, and I liked what I saw. Throws 92-94 on the heater, and has some pretty good breaking stuff, not bad at all. A decent lefty looks like to me. Jordan sucks ass pretty much, like the Angels here. This may be an ass kicking really, after watching video of Skaggs I really like this bet.

That is the final card, ride with it, or die against it, ha.

Fuck Jordan has nothing on Skaggs, have seen em both, and there is no comparison there. Jordan is a turd, Skaggs has some talent at least.

Back