Tuesday, 8/28 MLB Discussion

Muts 0-13 with RISP with 13 left stranded. Man that offense is brutal. Giving the game to the Cubs, and Cubs can't take it. At least my night is salvaged if Nats hold on.

Muts 0-13 with RISP with 13 left stranded. Man that offense is brutal. Giving the game to the Cubs, and Cubs can't take it. At least my night is salvaged if Nats hold on.

Things really turning around me for me too with the Sox, Yanks, Nats and Stros all coming back. Cubs not done yet.

Especially when Degrom pitches......
Only 1 game where he had like 8 runs support....
Mostly are under 2 runs support...smh

Angels started out with a pitcher per inning, then Cole came back out in the 4th for his second inning, they are going to run out of pitchers tonight

I have something really crazy going tonight .. first time all year I make a stupid 7 team parlay for fun .. only need Stros and Mariners. M’s will prob fuck me.

This umpire carapazza in petco needs to be looked at. Major homer and under guy and every inning has played out that way.

Been watching MLB tonight on MLB network for as long as I can remember.. don’t think there is a single better sports show on television. Nothing comes remotely close.

Well, maybe not. Depends on his site. Some grade 9 inning totals.

I believe he actually got action for his per Bovada rules and the cubs not forcing in the bottom of the 9th. So the 9th ended up being the last full inning of play.

Oberg and Davis are not easy on the heart.

Seems like every time I see wade Davis he’s always getting himself into a jam and then getting out. Doesn’t matter if he’s up 1 or 4 he’ll usually bring the tieing run up to the plate with like no outs.

I believe he actually got action for his per Bovada rules and the cubs not forcing in the bottom of the 9th. So the 9th ended up being the last full inning of play.

Good for him. Gotta see what my local does. Can never tell with him.

Seems like every time I see wade Davis he’s always getting himself into a jam and then getting out. Doesn’t matter if he’s up 1 or 4 he’ll usually bring the tieing run up to the plate with like no outs.
Exactly. When he throws a ball its always way off the plate and all over the place but batters still swing at them.

Back