Tuesday, 8/28 MLB Discussion

Increase in first half under since both with best catcher
Maybea sorting first half ml in Milwaukee
Which game you talking about Tuck, for increasing the FF under I mean. Feel like you have threw out a few FF unders and just wanted to check them out. Besides Wash/Philly, where else were you leaning

Trend im betting is Big game James dude is gonna get blistered tonight. Hot muggy day in NE ball gonna be jumping in the Bronx band box

Yanks -1.5 -130

Buehler 0.45 ERA, 0.85 WHIP last 3 starts. Buehler also limits long balls. Rangers score most of their runs via HR. Plus a strong wind (12-15 mph) blowing in from center. Under 11 & Rangers Under 4.5 team runs ~~ i’d say both big time bets

A little interested in over in Padres. Felix on the road and I want the damn ump in Cubs

A little interested in over in Padres. Felix on the road and I want the damn ump in Cubs

De Jesus was listed as the ump in beakers thread since this AM. Confirmed on mlb.com now too. Neither pitcher has been with him a moderate under/away guy.

gonna pound the rox-
angels are going with Ramirez who is a bullpen middle relief guy, from games I’ve watched him I haven't been impressed. Freeland has been pretty good lately. After the Rox came back in the 8th to take the lead before blowing it last night I think that motivates em toget this win after slip up. I’m backing the better lineup with a much better starting pitcher. Rox have been on a tear...another bullpen by committee for the angels and I don't respect their pen atall

The good news is it will help the Cubs
More good news Cahill plays tomorrow
Ump is Wegner. Dallas 3,50 ERA with him
Cahill medium10 with him over 6 road ERA
2.5 2.5

If the White Sox win again, I'm taking them to sweep. The Yankees just don't have that many good players right now, plain and simple.

White Sox will be 14-3 last 17 games if they win.

Back