*******trade deadline thread*******

Heating up

Pacers are wilding if they give 3 1sts for spicy p

Guess it depends on when the picks are doesn’t it? They won’t be picking high anytime soon in the next few/bunch of years, and the way draft picks are thrown around I would imagine they can get one or two back if they really feel the need.

This is, of course assuming if they made the deal they’d have a new deal in place for him so he can’t just walk after the season. I can’t imagine Indiana would make any deal without assurances he is signing with them.

Last edited:
Guess it depends on when the picks are doesn’t it? They won’t be picking high anytime soon in the next few/bunch of years, and the way draft picks are thrown around I would imagine they can get one or two back if they really feel the need.
I think they just want to avoid resigning him as well, hes asking for 50 per season some raps writers are saying, hes 29, I dont think he ages well

I do imagine the delay now is indy wanting to sign him first, Sacramento deal fell apart cause he told them he didnt want long term

I think they just want to avoid resigning him as well, hes asking for 50 per season some raps writers are saying, hes 29, I dont think he ages well

I do imagine the delay now is indy wanting to sign him first, Sacramento deal fell apart cause he told them he didnt want long term

They aren’t giving up 3 first rounders if he isn’t signing with them. That just seems like a non-starter if you’re talking that many picks.

At best those three 1st rounders figure to be a middle-round '24, a late in the round '24 and a middle round 26. Maybe an underrated center like a Sengun could be available like in 2021, but usually its shooting guards who can score but don't play D or the more traditional 3 and D types.

If they long term extend siakim it doesnt end well imo, but I totally get wanting to surround Halliburton

Is there ever a situation that “ends well” when teams super max and max as many guys as possible? It’s inevitable that it won’t end well, but teams have to think about the present because of that.

Really? Lavine always been the best player on the floor for his 2 crappy Wolves and Bulls teams.

Murray's arrival to ATL made them a prayer 10 seed after being a 2nd round team on the up.

Pretty uninspiring deadline overall.

Knicks trade with Detroit was solid. That helps.

The 33-1 future adds some more life.

Pretty uninspiring deadline overall.

Knicks trade with Detroit was solid. That helps.

The 33-1 future adds some more life.
Think the Heat won it with the Rozier trade, maybe Pacers with Siakam

Nothing today was worth even reading about outside of a couple first round picks and the 2nd rounder the Pistons gave up that will probably be the first pick in the round. What a boring day. Buddy makes the Sixers better I guess.

Think the Heat won it with the Rozier trade, maybe Pacers with Siakam

Nothing today was worth even reading about outside of a couple first round picks and the 2nd rounder the Pistons gave up that will probably be the first pick in the round. What a boring day. Buddy makes the Sixers better I guess.
Yeah, those trades obviously prior and both excellent.

Reactions: KJ
Back