Trade Deadline Thread

Watching MLB channel next 90 minutes. Not sure when I last watched it.

I’m so fuckinv pissed I didn’t grab pads 22-1 few days ago when I saw it!! I know if it was between them and cards they be the ones getting soto cause cards pussies! And they got Hader and getting bell with soto!!! They are loaded and ready to go toe to toe with anyone when tatis gets back!

Tatis, machado, soto, bell is sick, good luck to any starter trying to get thru that 3x in a outing!!

Reactions: KJ

Tatis, Soto, Machado...wow

They got bell like a throw away! He has a ops in the high .800s!

Bout time the best city and best park in the league sacked up to put a team together worthy of playing there.

They draw well, fans deserve it, anything that fucks the dodgers ok by me. I knew cards didn’t have the stones for this, they just let themselves be mentioned so they could let the best pitchers go by and say they didn’t go for them cause they were trying to get soto! Lol.

Our fan base and radio ppl so dumb. You should hear these morons all crying today, or how they believed for 2 weeks cards were gonna get them, or even funnier thinking we were WS contenders with him with our limited “front end” pitchers! Lol. I rarely listen to local radio anymore cause they got rid of the only smart person worth listening to few years ago, just tuned in last few days to hear the clown show I knew was going on!! Lol

I said all along I rather have pitching, they could have easily beat either m’s for Castillo and def the yanks for montas deal, they never wanted to deal their coveted lame prospects all along, they like holding them till they worthless or mediocre contributors!!. Now these dummies all saying “it’s ok, they gonna pivot off soto and get Rodon and joc Peterson”!! Lmfao. Like they havnt watched cards never do anything like that ever!! They might add one more bargain basement pitcher like Quintana yesterday!! They dumpster dive and that it!!!

My first ever live game was at Busch...Templeton first time back after the Ozzie trade. Did the 3 game series. Think I was 6.

Buddy from Denver only wanted to go to Petco for his birthday. Went in and been to Sunday v Twins through whole Rox series. First trip to Petco, pretty much blogging on FB about the experience. It's incredible.

Buddy from Denver only wanted to go to Petco for his birthday. Went in and been to Sunday v Twins through whole Rox series. First trip to Petco, pretty much blogging on FB about the experience. It's incredible.

Looks like a great place, plus the weather always fantastic!! def one the ones I’d really like to go see! I don’t care bout the history of that dump in Boston any more than wrigley which I been many times, lol. I would like to do rooftop once tho.

It was funny how hard pads worked to dump hosmer and how he tried to stop them!! They got it done to Boston but bet they had to pay a lot of cash for that!!

Looks like a great place, plus the weather always fantastic!! def one the ones I’d really like to go see! I don’t care bout the history of that dump in Boston any more than wrigley which I been many times, lol. I would like to do rooftop once tho.
Cool thing w/Petco is you're bar hopping in the Gaslamp and randomly there's a ballpark. It's in the district and comes out of nowhere.

apparently nats wanting us to throw Carlson in kept us from soto. I’m so pumped to have 4-5 more years of his .700 ops along with the other prospects that will never amount to soto pinky toe instead!! Long as pirates, reds, cubs, and soon brewers are sellers we be just where we like, in playoffs with little to no chance!! Woot woot!! Go cards!!

I’m on edge of seat waiting to hear what 35 year old reliever and 90mph throwing washed up starter we might still get!!

At least you're only watching with one eye unlike most of us! ;)

It kinda like 1.5 now! When I’m still I can actually see a clear strip over top half my eye, today the 1st day I can actually make things out! when I’m moving it tough cause the gas bubble that still left like bounces and makes my vision all crazy but I can actually tell I’m gonna have my vision bavk soon this thing goes away! Hopefully it keeps vanishing at pace it seems like it has last few days, I might have 2 eyes by weekend!! Now I just gotta get them looking the same freaking direction! Lol

apparently nats wanting us to throw Carlson in kept us from soto. I’m so pumped to have 4-5 more years of his .700 ops along with the other prospects that will never amount to soto pinky toe instead!! Long as pirates, reds, cubs, and soon brewers are sellers we be just where we like, in playoffs with little to no chance!! Woot woot!! Go cards!!

If Carlson alone kept them from soto, that's a massive fail.

It kinda like 1.5 now! When I’m still I can actually see a clear strip over top half my eye, today the 1st day I can actually make things out! when I’m moving it tough cause the gas bubble that still left like bounces and makes my vision all crazy but I can actually tell I’m gonna have my vision bavk soon this thing goes away! Hopefully it keeps vanishing at pace it seems like it has last few days, I might have 2 eyes by weekend!! Now I just gotta get them looking the same freaking direction! Lol
Man it's time for an annulment if you're back to two strong eyes

Grats! Jordan Montgomery!

Unreal., unless bader foot so bad he never get his speed back I feel like we got hosed. At best it was meaningless, we got a pitcher a team trying to win didn’t want to use in playoffs!! And we gave up best defensive center fielder in baseball to do it!! Yay!! I remember when bader was one the prospects cards refused to trade for impact players cause he was our future!!!

Unreal., unless bader foot so bad he never get his speed back I feel like we got hosed. At best it was meaningless, we got a pitcher a team trying to win didn’t want to use in playoffs!! And we gave up best defensive center fielder in baseball to do it!! Yay!! I remember when bader was one the prospects cards refused to trade for impact players cause he was our future!!!
I can comfortably say you solidified the 2nd best rotation in the Central.

I dunno, I might take greene, Lodolo, Ashcroft over our staff.
If Reds kept Castillo look out

Side note: want Cards to make a Series soon. Mom watches every game in Iowa, was lucky to take her to g1 Royals v Mets in 2015 but want to take her to a Card's Series game. Have an old score card personalized to her from Lou Brock. She needs to see them in the WS while she can still get around.

Side note: want Cards to make a Series soon. Mom watches every game in Iowa, was lucky to take her to g1 Royals v Mets in 2015 but want to take her to a Card's Series game. Have an old score card personalized to her from Lou Brock. She needs to see them in the WS while she can still get around.

I don’t see it happening w way they doing things, I mean we could just have crazy lucky run like that year Sox crushed us in 4, we will be in playoffs every year at least till cubs start trying again but looks to me like we destined to be like 5th best team in nl for the foreseeable future, Braves got all those studs locked down, Mets spend, dodgers crazy spend, now pads. All them apparently more willing than our owner/management cause they will sell 3 mil tix no matter what!!

Reactions: KJ
I don’t see it happening w way they doing things, I mean we could just have crazy lucky run like that year Sox crushed us in 4, we will be in playoffs every year at least till cubs start trying again but looks to me like we destined to be like 5th best team in nl for the foreseeable future, Braves got all those studs locked down, Mets spend, dodgers crazy spend, now pads. All them apparently more willing than our owner/management cause they will sell 3 mil tix no matter what!!
Then give our Cards a SB! She's a bigger fan than I am and that says something. Gladly take her to a SB!

still think they need to get rid of kingsberry. I don’t think he can be your coach and have a shitty leader at qb! At least they trying tho, more than I can say for baseball cards

Those clowns really ruined a chance to dominate the central didn’t they? They tried like one year then ripped it all apart! They don’t draw that great tho so can’t blame them.

still think they need to get rid of kingsberry. I don’t think he can be your coach and have a shitty leader at qb! At least they trying tho, more than I can say for baseball cards
He isn't winning and losing games but the narrative is fun

Need to go 2-4 w/o DHop and get Hollywood up to speed. 3-3 would be a gift.

I havnt even started looking at schedules yet. I saw browns 1st 6 without Watkins. That shit sets up pretty well for them, I could see them being 4-2 when he comes back, 3-3 at worst.

I dunno any coaches reslky do but the good ones position their teams to do so.
No DHop no bueno. Kyler will always live on deep outs and running. At least Hollywood is a million times better than Kirk, he can actually get open.

No DHop no bueno. Kyler will always live on deep outs and running. At least Hollywood is a million times better than Kirk, he can actually get open.

If kingsbury designed some freaking plays! But maybe Kyler wouldn’t learn them anyways!! Lol. Guess they a good fit actually

If kingsbury designed some freaking plays! But maybe Kyler wouldn’t learn them anyways!! Lol. Guess they a good fit actually
The WR Corp without DHop last year showed the problem. They were never getting open. Kyler in the pocket gets passes batted down. Not new. If Ertz is our best option we're screwed.

Back