TPC Player's Championship

Timh

CTG Psychiatrist - Dr. Tim
Match Play ended up frustrating the hell out of me. I had Casey (33-1) and Furyk (21.5/1) both on left side of bracket with chance to play each other in semifinals and basically guaranteed me a nice pay day. Casey match on Saturday was sick in that he didn't close Rory out and it went to Sunday morning. I'm fishing last weekend and out on the water trying to use my phone to find out who won on Sunday morning and then potentially hedge Rory vs. Furyk. I can't get a signal etc and by time I get through the Rory/Furyk match is already off and then Rory wins that with another amazing comeback and I get nothing. Anyway going to fire a little on TPC.

To Win TPC
Horschel at 65-1 .5/32.5
Westwood at 46.5 -1 .5/23.25

Tournament Match-ups
Westwood +120 vs. Scott 1*
Spieth +105 vs. Furyk 1*
Horschel -105 vs. Reed 1*

Round 4 Matchups
Horschel over Na -117 1*

Last edited:
Dwight I had a great weekend but the fishing was terrible. I was down in Eastern NC on the western side of the Albermarle on the Pungo River and we fished our ass off for three days and didn't do shit. Weather got progressively better from cold on Friday to beautiful on Sunday but the fish were no where to be had, too much fresh water I guess from all the rain turned them off. Anyway with a good bunch of friends and we made up for it with lots of drinking and good times. Always nice to be on the water even when the fish aren't biting.

Spieth +105 vs. Furyk 1*

Hey at least you didn't have to filet a bunch of fish or pay someone to do it and freeze pack them right?

Back