Tom, Dick, and Harry Called Me And Gave Me This Degen Wednesday 12:35 Game

Gorgolon Lives

The Reverend of CTG
They basically called me, and told me a bunch of them were going to the betting parlor and taking the St. Louis Cardinals -125 on Wednesday at 12:30 EST. They don't work, and they will be drinking at 10:30am before the game starts. They said NO ONE is playing the Pirates in this game, and they sounded very excited. They also said the Cardinals are very pissed about getting swept by the Mets in the first 3 games of the year, and that last night's come-from-behind 12th inning win has given this team some confidence back. They said a sweep of Pittsburgh would give this team a psychological lift. Tom was really ecstatic about Albert Pujols today. He said Pujols will have a big day after going 0-5 and stranding 5 runners last night.

Remember to thank (or curse) Tom, Dick, and Harry after this wager is graded.

Cheers :cheers:

Thanks, Renew. I hope they are right. Tom sounded extra excited for this game. He said it's going to win early for him, then he will put his entire bankroll on the Indiana Pacers in NBA at night!

Dick just text messaged me:

"We got 2 30 packs of Busch for the Cards game. 10:30 start time. Be there or be SQUARE."

He's silly with his play on words! :wacka wacka:

I don't care if i'm a circle, square, rectangle, or trapezoid..

I am taking the Cards and Wainwright in this 1 with no regrets or doubts.

I tend to think Pitt has the advantage in this game but will not be on a side. I have bet the under....I will be rooting for a low scoring Cards victory so you dick, joe, bob, bill, dave, jamal, henry,
Seth
Setiawan
Seton
Seung
Sevastian
Severin
Severino
Severn
Sevilin
Seville
Seward
Sexton
Sextus
Seyed
Seymour
Seyton
Sezni
Shadwell
Shafiq
Shah
Shahar
Shailen
Shailesh
Shakar
Shakir
Shalabh
Shalin
Shallow
Shalom
Shaman
Shamus
Shanahan
Shandy
Shane
Shankar
Shanley
Shannon
Shantanu
Sharad
Sharif
Sharma
Shashi
Shashwat
Shaughan
Shaun
Shaw
Shay
Shea
Sheehan
Sheffield
Shelby
Sheldon
Shelley
Shen
Shepherd
Sher
Sherborne
Sheridan
Sheridon
Sherlock
Sherman
Sherwin all will win

LOL sir and believe...

smokin herbs, drinking busch light...fire up the grill, sounds like a good day.

believe gl I will get some kind of early action I am sure

PS feel free to change your signature anytime now, you took it well:shake:

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Good luck Believe!
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I love it...have Wainwright in fantasy, 2.5 to win 3 on StL RL, and 1.8 to win 1.5 on U8 this will either start the day off right or end it early!!

BOL everyone :cheers:

Back