Today Is Thursday, And Let The College Football Begin!!!!

Sparky1019

Pretty much a regular
0-0 $0

Lets start this season the same way as we should finish it. By winning money. Lets do this all.
moneybag.gif
I got 2 picks for today that I hope you all will love. I see that they are a consensus around here. So today will be a winning day for many I belive. So... Anyway, on to today.

Boston College Eagles -11
$550 to win $500

Northwestern Wildcats -4
$1100 to win $1000

BOL All. HAve A Great Day.
Peace_5.gif

Lets Win Some
moneybag.gif
In College Football
football_C1.gif
Fellas.
an_dance.gif

GL

I must say if neither of those teams cover, Vegas will be set for the whole year.

Rags is the only guy I see playing the opposite.

Who's Rags?

chaz said:
GL

I must say if neither of those teams cover, Vegas will be set for the whole year.

Rags is the only guy I see playing the opposite.

:spank: Oh yeah, he's the little step child of SEMCON:smiley_acbe:

Thanks everyone. :shake:

chaz You got that right. Everybody who want money is on them. And I'm no different.

B.A.R. No doubt. I wouldn't pass this one up. :wacka wacka: money;

renew

I never heard what disinfection procedures they had going for the superdome. I heard some crazy stories, you think it would still smell bad in there.

Nick,

I really would doubt it. A lot of my friends apartments were fixed up with no problems. I don't know exactly what they're doing to disinfect but Tulane had some flooding and were able to clean out all the buildings in time for us to return for our Spring semester, just over a 4 month time period. If you are interested in more about New Orleans I suppose I should start a thread in General Discussion.

Sparky1019 said:
Thanks everyone. :shake:

chaz You got that right. Everybody who want money is on them. And I'm no different.

B.A.R. No doubt. I wouldn't pass this one up. :wacka wacka: money;

Sparky - my point was simply that everyone is on those 2 plays. If it looks too good to be true, then it probably is.

Miami Ohio for me.

renew Thanks. :shake:

chaz Surprised to see you on Miami (Ohio). But like you said, if it looks good, then is is. But tonight, NW and BC looks good to me. GL on your other plays. :shake:

panos Thanks. :shake: Have a good season yourself.

Rex Thanks. :shake: Lets take the $$$ in tonight, and for the rest of the season. money;

Back