Thursday TNT 12/13/12 NBA discussion thread

divol

The Spurs can suck my manhood
[h=4][TABLE="class: linesTbl, width: 934"]
<tbody style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px;">[TR="class: linesHeader"]
[TD="colspan: 8"]<h4 style="font-size: 13px; margin: 0px;">NBA BASKETBALL BASKETBALL - THU 12/13</h4>[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesColumns"]
[TD="bgcolor: #000032, colspan: 4, align: center"]GAME[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #000032, align: center"]HANDICAP[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #000032, align: center"]MONEY LINE[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #000032, align: center"]TOTAL POINTS[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #000032, align: center"]MORE[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesAlt1"]
[TD="class: linesDate, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Thu 12/13[/TD]
[TD="class: linesRotNumBold, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]501[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTeam, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Charlotte Bobcats[/TD]
[TD="class: linesScore, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"][/TD]
[TD="class: linesSpread, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]+10.5 1.952[/TD]
[TD="class: linesMLine, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"][/TD]
[TD="class: linesTotals, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Over 195.5 2.000[/TD]
[TD="class: linesMore, bgcolor: #E6EEFB, align: center"][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesAlt1"]
[TD="bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]04:35 PM[/TD]
[TD="class: linesRotNumBold, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]502[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTeam, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Atlanta Hawks[/TD]
[TD="class: linesScore, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"][/TD]
[TD="class: linesSpread, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]-10.5 1.952[/TD]
[TD="class: linesMLine, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"][/TD]
[TD="class: linesTotals, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Under 195.5 1.909[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesAlt2"]
[TD="class: linesDate, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]Thu 12/13[/TD]
[TD="class: linesRotNumBold, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]503[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTeam, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]Los Angeles Lakers[/TD]
[TD="class: linesScore, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"][/TD]
[TD="class: linesSpread, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]+7 1.885[/TD]
[TD="class: linesMLine, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"][/TD]
[TD="class: linesTotals, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]Over 208.5 1.935[/TD]
[TD="class: linesMore, bgcolor: #C1D2EE, align: center"][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesAlt2"]
[TD="bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]05:05 PM[/TD]
[TD="class: linesRotNumBold, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]504[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTeam, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]New York Knicks[/TD]
[TD="class: linesScore, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"][/TD]
[TD="class: linesSpread, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]-7 2.020[/TD]
[TD="class: linesMLine, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"][/TD]
[TD="class: linesTotals, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]Under 208.5 1.971[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE][/h]

Thursday's game will be the first time #Knicks have been favored over #Lakers since January of 2007. #BetLabs 42 MINUTES AGO

Took 10.5 with Bobcats. Seemed obvious. GS up next who just beat Miami and had beaten Atlanta twice recently. Both teams playing 5 in 7 which I think favors the younger team. Atlanta as a fav this year simply pitiful and they have already beaten the Bobcats 5 times in 2012.

What happened here?

bada072b_9k63.gif

I can't believe the schedule has ANOTHER nationally televised game for the spurs on a b2b Schedule makers are so stupid

[video=youtube;204gY7HLqXc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=204gY7HLqXc[/video]

MSG total down to 206 but still like it
3's will rain...would think at least 10 made

also like 10.5 on kittens for now

Really think that Lakers can make it a game today. Artest can guard Melo. Sheed will give Dwight hard time, but Kobe should come to work. So far this season, Lakers stepped up playing good teams and even if lost, kept it close.
Over and Lakers two bets that should at worst case get a split.

Cats another bet that I like. Hawks just terrible heavy favorites and bad home team ATS wise. With GSW on deck - team that won Heat that won Hawks - Charlotte has many chances to cover, including backdoor cover...

Very uncertain about the other games with a small lean to Lakers that could change.
Knicks are playing on worst rest.
Knicks have failed to cover as a favorite in 4 of last 5 games
Laker game the next day vs Washington is a big negative
La certainly the weaker team but first principles argue against betting against a team off 2 humilating losses.

Jamison said its "gut check" time because if the team doesn't play better tonight they will get run out the building and embarrassed on national television.

As long as Kidd is playing I can't go against the Knicks.

Why is the total dropping in MSG?

Knicks are hot right now and I'm sure they'll want to stomp on on the lowly Lakers & D'antonio! And with all the Lakers scrutiny these days, this is where Kobe will try to take over and be a leader and not suffer an embarrassing lost by getting blown out. They have absolutely zero transition defense and will have to match buckets. This game looks like streetball, where the word "Defense" is illegal to say!

Word on the street is that Pau Gasol is "still" having knee issues. He went to the local Walgreens in NYC and wanted Vagisil for his knees, but apparently they sold the last tube to Bargnani! :tiphat:

Why is the total dropping in MSG?

imo...i think cuz maybe people think the lakers will focus on defense and team D esp with them getting ripped by cavs last game with sideshow and miles blasting thru the lane and throwin down dunks and Dwight with his matador D...thats all well and good but if you dont have the personnel to defend, u can talk all u want but it aint gonna happen

IMO And it's going down because there's even action on both sides and totals are usually shaded in anticipation of over action.

Nobody thinks the lakers are going to focus on defense.
And they would think that why?

Since D'Antoni took over on November 20: Lakers 101.5 PPG against, League Average 97.5; 45.2% Shooting Against, League Average 44.6%. Last 5 games, the Lakers with a 112.5 DEFF, league average 104.9.

Yeah I'm really liking the over quite a bit. The Knicks defense didn't impress me the other night vs the nets

Might be different today.
Lakers have won 5 straight vs Knicks and the last 2 were by 17 and 22. Think they take this game seriously and I am passing.

this is the nba after all, where amazing happens

somehow kobe is going to have a triple double, score 28 points and the lakers will win :shocked:

I dont understand why the spurs are favored by 7 in portland

does it make anyone feel uneasy? 7 is such a key number

Big mistake. Knew Atlanra was a good b-b team but only 1 example game from this year where they won and covered at home. Just checked last year. 7-2 SU and ATS. About to be 9-2 SU and ATS this year and last. Sorry should have checked.

Last edited:
Back