NBA Finals: Bucks vs. Suns Discussion Thread

What was different in Game 3?

The Suns were awful from behind the line...which was due...

The Bucks were good from behind the line for the 2nd time in 3 games...

Jrue had his best offensive game in a minute.

Middleton was 'solid' enough.

Janice was phenomenal.

Bridges might be on a milk carton right now.

So, what do we know?

The Suns have played 5 games vs Giannis this year and have not stopped him. We'll excuse the stat line from game #1 as that was his return game.

That should be their focus right now. And when I say that, I mean they should let him do his thing to a degree and concentrate on not letting the other guys get comfortable. We saw in Game 2 he can be as brilliant as can be but without consistent help they do not have enough as long as Phoenix is playing a capable game on offense.

On offense, Booker has had several of these semi-clunkers in the playoffs along with his many brilliant games. You would think he will bounce back next time out. They should also shoot better as a team...

These first 3 games have had a similar flow... thee home team 2Q really decides how the rest of the game goes...

3Q has been high scoring each game...

You can catch an inflated total and take under in each game live and be 2-1 (frankly 3-0 if not for that weird game 2 ending).

I've taken 2h over in games 1 and 3 and come back with some under for a bit successfully (along with the live under loss in game 2).

I think, and hope we get our first competitive game on Wednesday night. Taking the points might just be the play...

Looking forward to it...

What was different in Game 3?

The Suns were awful from behind the line...which was due...

The Bucks were good from behind the line for the 2nd time in 3 games...

Jrue had his best offensive game in a minute.

Middleton was 'solid' enough.

Janice was phenomenal.

Bridges might be on a milk carton right now.

So, what do we know?

The Suns have played 5 games vs Giannis this year and have not stopped him. We'll excuse the stat line from game #1 as that was his return game.

That should be their focus right now. And when I say that, I mean they should let him do his thing to a degree and concentrate on not letting the other guys get comfortable. We saw in Game 2 he can be as brilliant as can be but without consistent help they do not have enough as long as Phoenix is playing a capable game on offense.

On offense, Booker has had several of these semi-clunkers in the playoffs along with his many brilliant games. You would think he will bounce back next time out. They should also shoot better as a team...

These first 3 games have had a similar flow... thee home team 2Q really decides how the rest of the game goes...

3Q has been high scoring each game...

You can catch an inflated total and take under in each game live and be 2-1 (frankly 3-0 if not for that weird game 2 ending).

I've taken 2h over in games 1 and 3 and come back with some under for a bit successfully (along with the live under loss in game 2).

I think, and hope we get our first competitive game on Wednesday night. Taking the points might just be the play...

Looking forward to it...
They can’t stop Giannis. If they hold him to 30 thsts a win lol

Like the Suns laying tonight and love the ML. Crowds in this series have been maniacal / driving the home team and I think that continues this evening. I like Phoenix to hold serve tonight and then in 7. Paul could be worn down or he could bounce back. I think the latter happens.

Suns boards are already acting like the ref assignments have decided the outcome

Suns boards are already acting like the ref assignments have decided the outcome
OK, just made a post about the refs. I should have looked here first. Regardless, is the general concensus brothers and foster helps the Suns? I always felt their dispatch in big games meant the leauge wants a specific team to win. Yet their home ATS recorded are very strong. Please advise... Are the refs a good omen for suns or the bucks?

OK, just made a post about the refs. I should have looked here first. Regardless, is the general concensus brothers and foster helps the Suns? I always felt their dispatch in big games meant the leauge wants a specific team to win. Yet their home ATS recorded are very strong. Please advise... Are the refs a good omen for suns or the bucks?
I would think the leauge wants game 7, right?

Back